#01. Soohoon. (Soohyun/Hoon; U-KISS)

One Sentence Ficlets! various pairings.

01. Angst

What hurts the most isn’t the fact he’s with a girl, or that he talks about her all the time, oblivious to his friend’s unrequited feelings; what Hoon selfishly believes that hurts the most is the fact Soohyun is happy with her, happier than he had ever seen the older man be, and knowing he wasn’t the one to bring that kind of happiness to Soohyun made his eyes insufferably wet.

 


02. AU

Three things officer Soohyun found out about the new forensic lab guy in the very first day they met: his name was Yeo Hoonmin, he was a little shy, and he had this smooth, limpid talking voice that made Soohyun feel as light as a feather.

 


03. Crack

Soohyun had no idea how had Hoon even grown wings in the first place, but it sure was useful at the time, considering that there was an angry policeman chasing them for “indecent acts done in public” (who knew policemen had such keen eyes…).

 

04. Future fic

It’s not officially a golden wedding anniversary because there had been no wedding in the first place, but, as Soohyun and Hoon receive old friends and their wives and husbands and kids and grandkids with linked hands and tender smiles to each other, everyone knows it’s a golden something anniversary they’re celebrating.

 

05. First Time

Soohyun had stayed at the doorstep for almost five minutes, trying desperately to find more to chat about with him, but it’s only when the older has turned around and is leaving that Hoon asks for the first time, “would you like to come in?”.

 

06. Fluff

Despite Hoon being obviously the shy one, Soohyun can’t help but hide this face and giggle when his lover hugs him and timidly whispers a confession .

 

07. Humor

“Soohyun and I had a drunken wrestling match,” Hoon confessed, face completely red, when Kevin and Jaeseop asked him about the very black hickeys on his back and legs, and explained, “but he was wearing nothing but high-heels.”

 

08. Hurt/Comfort

Hoon knows that Soohyun’s heart can’t be mended by words and soothing gestures at this point, but he still tries, and he’ll keep on fruitlessly trying until he sees Soohyun’s smile again.

 

09.

Soohyun’s hands are everywhere, touching and rubbing and squeezing and feeling, and Hoon has to hold them down because they feel way too good and it’s way too soon to be over.

 

10. UST (Unresolved )

He tries, Soohyun tries hard to see Hoon like everyone sees him – as a cute, slightly naïve fanboy of his – but he sees things in Hoon’s eyes that the others don’t see, things that make the air crepitate with sparks.