Don't You Remember

Don't You Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae’s POV

When the manager told me I’ll be doing We Got Married, my heart just froze. ‘What about Hyukkie? What am I going to tell my boyfriend? He’ll be so hurt.’ I have tried all I can to reason with my manager but to no avail. I drag my feet back to our dorm and open the door. “Hae, you’re home!!!”Hyukkie jumps up from the couch where he was sitting and smiles brightly at me as he came over to give me a hug.

“YAH! Monkey!! Quiet down! I’m trying to watch TV here!”Heechul yelled at Hyukkie as he came over to hug me. “Chullie, he was just excited to see Hae.”Hankyung said as he kisses his lover. I pull Hyukkie into his room, “Hae, how did your meeting with manager hyung go? What did he want to discuss with you?”Hyukkie asks as we sat down on his bed.

I hug Hyukkie close to me breathing in his strawberry scent, “Hyukkie, I….”I start to talk but can’t continue. ‘How can I tell him?’ I look at him smiling back at me with his gummy smile. “Hae, what’s wrong? You know you can talk to me.”

“Hyukkie, manager hyung asks me to get on We Got Married.”His smile disappeared. “I try to reason with him and told him I don’t want to be on there, but he said I must. Hyukkie I don’t want to do it at all. You have to believe me.”I plead with him. I can feel myself close to tearing up. Hyukkie kisses me and smiles sweetly.

“Hae, it’s ok. Go do your job. I trust you.”He said still smiling at me and I cry even harder. “I’m so sorry baby. I’m sorry. I promise to be faithful to you and will never betray your love.”I pull back as he wipes my tears away. “I only love you Hyukkie, now and forever.” He rests his head on my shoulder and sighs. “Hae, I know you love me and I love you also. Go do your job Hae. This is a good opportunity for you. I trust you Hae. I won’t hold you back Hae. I won’t be the one to restrict you from advancing in your career.”

“Thank you baby. I love you. I will never betray your trust.”I said as I place a gentle kiss on his lips. He kisses me back just as tenderly and passionately as our first kiss. “Go wash up Hae and I get your dinner ready.”I nod at him and went to my room to grab some clothes heading toward the bathroom smiling widely. ‘My baby is so understanding and loving toward me. He’s not sad and even gives me encouragement to do the show. I love my Hyukkie baby so much.’

Eunhyuk’s POV

When Hae steps out of the room smiling I bury my face on my pillow and cry. ‘I feel my heart is breaking apart. What if he’s get seduced and fall for that girl? What if he thinks she’s prettier and better than me? What if he likes her more and forgets about me?’ A million questions were running through my head as I continue to cry. I didn’t want Hae to think I am a possessive boyfriend so I didn’t cry in front of him. I need to support my boyfriend. I need to give him room to fly and be free and not hold him back in his career. I refused to be the reason to hold Hae back. I won’t interfere with his work. ‘But what if I lose him? What if he leaves me and be with that girl?’

I scream out loud in frustration as I throw a pillow across the room hitting the wall. I told Hae I trust him so I should stay true to my words and trust him. I WILL NOT DOUBT MY HAE!!!  I scream silently in my head as I wipe away my tears and walk out of the room toward the kitchen. I got dinner that I have cook for him and warm them up while setting the table. Hae walks in wearing his favorite fishy pajamas that I got him for Christmas last year and circle his arms around my waist giving me a light kiss.

I smile back at him, “Dinner is ready my Hae.”He helps me carry the foods over to the table as we sat down eating in silent. I don’t know what to say to him and he keeps looking at me nervously. “Hyukkie? Are you sure you’re not upset with me getting on that show?”He asks eyeing me nervously. I sigh and look at him, “I’m not upset at you Hae but I’m really sad. What if you ended up liking her and forget about me?”I can’t hold back my tears anymore and bury my face in my hands crying hysterically.

Hae hurries to my side as he holds me in his arms as Hankyung and Heechul hyungs run into the kitchen, “What’s wrong Donghae? What happened in here?”Hankyung hyung asks as he sat down next to me rubbing my back. “Eunhyuk, are you alright?”

I look up at them with teary eyes as I clutches on Hae’s shirt. “He’s upset about the We Got Married show hyung.”Hae said as he hugs me tightly to him while I continue to sob on his chest. “Eunhyuk, you know Donghae only cares about you. You have to trust him Hyuk.”I heard Hankyung hyung said and nod my head. “Baby, you know I only love you. You are the only one my heart is beating for.” Hae said as he places my hand on his heart.

“YAH!!! If you two want to be lovely dovey then go to your room. We are still standing here.”Heechul hyung said as he smacked the back of my head while sitting down at the table. Hae rubs the back of my head as he places a kiss on my cheek. Hae wipes away my tears with his thumbs as we continue to eat.

After dinner, Hae let me back to my room and we lay cuddle in bed. “Hae?”I ask looking at him. “Yes Hyukkie?” I continue to look at him without saying anything. “Baby, are you still upset with me?”Hae asks caressing my cheeks.

“Hae, promise you won’t forget me. Promise you won’t leave me.”He kisses me gently while rolling me over in bed with him on top. He broke the kiss as he gazes down at me. “I promise Hyukkie.” He leans down kissing me gently again.

---THE NEXT DAY---

Donghae’s POV

I am now at the filming site for WGM show for the first episode. ‘I was very reluctant to leave Hyukkie in bed alone this morning. I want to stay with him and cuddle with him.  I don’t want to meet some girl and have to try and be nice to her. I don’t want to smile at any one but Hyukkie. I DON’T WANT TO BE HERE.’ I scream in my head.

Just then a girl walks in front of me smiling while bowing to me, “Donghae oppa. My name is Eunsoo.” I smile back at her and bowed, “Hi Eunsoo-sii. Nice to meet you.”

“Oppa your can just called me Eunsoo.” She said while continue to smile that flirty smile to me. ‘There is no way I will fall for your flirty smile. Only Hyukkie can make me smile like that at him. Only Hyukkie!’

“Alright Eunsoo.”The PD then came telling us we have to go the amusement park for our first date. ‘Did I heard him right? The amusement park? I was supposed to take Hyukkie here this weekend for a surprise date! I don’t want to go with her.’ I thought angrily as I force a smile when the girl hooks her arm around mine as we walk toward the park. She keeps smiling seductively at me and I have no choice but to smile back at her since I don’t want to appear rude.

“Oppa, look at those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter