Together

Together
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How he wishes it will be all so easy, just as easy as it it for the rest. They all have their other half with them, but he doesn’t. And he hates that. And he wishes he was with him, all the time, with him. Watching him, talking with him, hugging him, kissing him, loving him. But it just isn’t like that, he has to be 956 ing kilometres away from him, away from the one he loves, he wants, he needs. 

He throws the chopsticks on the table and storms out of the room, leaving the other five boys there, happily talking just until he bursts. He enters his shared room, locking the door after him and throws himself on the bed, buring his face on the pillow, feeling it getting wet and salty before he falls asleep. 

An incesant knock on the door wakes him up. Still a bit dizzy, he sits on the bed, rubbing his eyes like a little kid and trying to remember where he is while looking at the clock to check the hour. . He rushes from his bed and unlocks the door, storming out of it and into the bathroom, not noticing that there are six boys in the kitchen table and not five as before. He opens the cold water and washes his face, trying to wake him up. Looking at the mirror he sees his pluffy eyes, his bed hair and his now completely wet face. He shakes his head and closes the water, trying not to think of the reason that made him cry. But he just can’t help to think of it, of him. Of his loving face, his adorable messy brown hair, his beautiful almost always sleepy eyes,  his enchanting bright smile, his well-formed shoulders, his toned chest, his strong arms, his everything. He smiles thinking of him. But then he remembers they’re almost 1000 kilometres away and his smile dissapears, replaced by the constant serious face and bad mood he sports every single day since they were separated. 

Serious as he is, he goes out of the bathroom and walks to the fridge, unaware of whatever it is that is happening around him. He opens the fridge and takes out a bottle of milk, pouring it on a mug automatically and mixing it with some hot black coffee, without thinking. He puts the milk bottle back in its place and sits at the kitchen table with his mug, looking down and thinking about nothing but how ing much he misses him and wishes they were together at this very moment, sharing that coffee and talking about what they’re going to do today or how bad it was that movie they saw together the day before or laughing about something that happened last night or just being in silence, looking at each other. With each other. Together. Just that, together. 

He notices Tao sitting next to him, looking at him. Lifting his eyes from the coffee, he looks back at him and sees his incredibility look. 

“What?”

“Luhan, are you okay?” Chen says, sitting in front of him. 

“Erm, yes?” Why are they all acting strange? Okay, he’s in a bad mood and serious, but that’s just how he is always. Always since they were separated. 

He hears Tao swallow and looks back at him, seeing his eyes move the the left, like trying to point to something. Or someone. Luhan looks were Tao eyes point and then time stops. Because he’s there. He’s not 956 kilometres away, but just two metres away from him, in China, in Beijing, in his dorm, in his kitchen, in front of his eyes. He scans him from head to toe, noticing how he’s still the same adorable, handsome and beautiful 19 years old boy he loves. And just then, time starts running again. 

“Lu-Luhan?” he sees his lips move, his brown eyebrows frown a bit, his eyes kind of afraid. And Luhan says nothing, he just stands up and walks to him, the room in complete silence. Just when he’s a few centimetres away from him, he stops, his eyes scanning his hair, his face, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his lips, his chin, his all. And he meets his scared eyes, saying everything and nothing at the same time. But he understands everything and his eyes change from scared to love, just love, infinite love. And they smile together, thinking together, feeling together, together. Just together. They go closer, covering the little space that was separating them, and they reunite at last, their lips pressing against each other, their arms around each other in a hug, their minds thinking the same, their hearts feeling the same. Their lips separate few moments after, and they look at each other, smiling like they didn’t in a long time. 

“I love you, Oh Sehun.”

Sehun just smiles widely and kisses Luhan again, both of them happiest than ever, because they are together again. Together. 


A/N: Okay, I don't exactly know how good (or most probably bad) this is. It's my first oneshot >.< And it just wrote itself after an insomnia night and too much coffee OTL