I Will

I Will

Oh Sehun...

Everytime when I heard your name, I felt my heart beat faster for several times as much.

Your name is the most beautiful thing for me.

The name that could be hypnotized me.

Yeah, hypnotized me to always call and think about you.

***

Hannie Hyung~

Hannie?

I love it... So much...

The name that you gave to me as your special predicate.

It's a little bit strange when I heard it at the first time, but it's sounds beautiful. 

***

You & I are the same.

Do you realize if we have many similarities hm?

Do you want to know?

We're cute...

Hahaha...maybe it's too narcissist, but it's the reality . 

We also have the same hobbies, right? 

But the important thing to me, we're both in love.

***

I miss being with you all the time I have.

Do you remember, we're always looking at the stars in night sky and singing along?

Those moments are the great time for me...

But the most is when you rock me to sleep in your embrace. 

***

Because of you, I've always been blind.

I don't know on what direction your love will take me.

I forgive you so easily, even it's the biggest mistake.

I like you everything about you, all –even your shortages or strong suit.

And the most is why I've to love you?

***

A man who was standing right next to the window, looking at the letter in his fist with a vacant look.

Then his eyes stared at the blue sky that stretched up there and hope could see someone smile, even he knows it’s impossible.

 “I miss you Hannie.” He was silent for several minutes, then lifted his lips forming a smile that make his face look brighter than before.

He’s remembering about the last thing that his Hannie said to him, ‘Promise me, you have to smile.’

While his lover was dying because of his illness, he still had time to ask him to always smile.  And that means he should not be sad and keep slumped like this. Although it continues to impress a sense of loss, he didn’t want to make his lover feel upset in there. Moreover, the promise should be observed, isn’t it?

 “Yeah...I’ll always smile for you Hannie.”

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the bad grammar and not intersting story T.T

Hope you like it ^^
GOMAWO~~~~