the new classmate

A dorky kind of love

Jiyong couldn't believe his eyes. The beautiful girl earlier turned out to be his new classmate. "Can she still remember me?" Jiyong thought to himself. 

 

"Hmmm looks like all of the seats are taken. The only vacant one is behind Jiyong. So i guess you should take that" the teacher said to Dara. Jiyong didn't know what to do upon hearing what the teacher said. He hurriedly took his notebook and covered his face so that Dara wouldn't recognize him. 

 

Dara slowly approached the seat behind Jiyong. Everyone kept on looking at her but scared to meet her gaze. 

 

Dara took a seat with her feet placed above the table. The teacher didn't dare to take notice since she already know her background and wouldn't want to get into trouble. Everyone became awfully quiet but the teacher then tried introducing the topics they will discuss for the next few weeks. 

 

Jiyong hurriedly assembled his writing tools and eagerly listened to what the teacher is saying. As he was taking down notes, he felt someone tapped him in the back. Trying his best to focus, he didn't mind it at all when he suddenly heard the person on his back whisper.."You seem familiar geek" 

 

Jiyong felt the chills down his spine but gathered all the courage he has and looked back. "Hi" Jiyong nervously said while giving Dara sa wave. Dara didn't even bothered responding and just continued looking at Jiyong without any reaction. Jiyong again tried to maintain his focus but a lot of thoughts bothered him, considering that Dara didn't even bother to give him a response. 

 

LUNCH BREAK

 

Dara immediately left the room without even looking at anyone. Jiyong took notice but didn't follow her since he will eat with his friends Seunghyun, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri. When they arrived they hurriedly formed a circle. Daesung and Seungri talked about comic books (collecting them is one of their hobbies), Taeyang reads a book while eating lunch, Seunghyun took notice that Jiyong isn't touching his food. 

 

"Is something bothering you Jiyong?" Seunghyun asked. "Maybe it's because of a girl!" Seungri shouted. Jiyong didn't know what to say but he responded with a nod. 

 

Everyone in their group became curious of the mystery woman. Jiyong told the story how they met and that they are classmates. "What is her name?" Taeyang asked. "Sandara Park" Jiyong replied.

 

His four friends turned silent upon hearing the name of the girl and exchanged weird glances. 

 

"Don't go anywhere near her" Daesung said with a trembling voice. "Why?" Jiyong asked looking clueless. 

 

 

"You see, that girl is trouble. Do yourself a favor and don't go anywhere near her" Seunghyun warned Jiyong. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hey everyone, sorry for the late update @_@ got really busy lately :) thanks for subscribing! and comment :D