Hee-Soon's hell house - itsjusttia

☆ ☁JUST ADVERTISE☁ ☆ || OPEN ||

 

Hee-Soon's hell house - itsjusttia

FEATURING - Sunny & Yoona, L.Joe & CAP, BYG & Zelo, Baekho and minzy (more to be revealed)

- Genre: Horror a little bit of drama

- Rating: PG13-M

 


 

Description

 

“Murder is a horror. But an often necessary horror, never criminal, which it is essential to tolerate in a republican State. Is it or is it not a crime? If it is not, why make laws for its punishment? And if it is, by what barbarous logic do you, to punish it, or duplicate it by another crime?”

-          Marquis De Sade

What if the most repulsive of all horrors, the most gruesome of all murders and the most diabolical method to do so; flashed before your eyes?

Would you run? Would your body freeze from the sudden outburst of fright filling your blood cells?

Or would you simply stand there? Adrenaline taking over your body; excitement filling the pupils of your eyes?

“Creation destroys as it goes, throws down one tree for the rise of another. But ideal mankind would abolish death; multiply itself million upon million, rear up city upon city, save every parasite alive, until the accumulation of mere existence is swollen to a horror.”

-          D.H. Lawrence

People say the human mind is both a blessing and a curse.

Controlling your every movement; manipulating your every thought.

But what if one were to somehow ‘tap’ into the mind of a certain individual; experience their goals and aspirations,their trauma and secrets that one would be foolish enough to give away?

But what if to do so, you had to experience a fate more painful than death? A place more terrifying than the darkest pits of hell?

Would you? Would you risk your life for an ability better suited for a god. An ability more useful than money or friendship?

I mean hey, we all go mad sometimes…..

~~oOOo~~

Here is a review I recieved from Isabella_luvs_shinee at her fabulous Kpop addiction review shop! 

They were really fast and thorough ! Literally- I put in a request at about 1 am and by the time I woke up at 8 it was all ready for me to read :D So I highly recommend you go there from now on ^~^

Here are the two completed trailers for the fic, the first is solely dedicated to introducing the story, while the other is focusing on the characters ^^

Trailer 1 = The main theme. Trailer 2 = The characters.

{They were all done by the fabulous heartcupcake and her fabulous Trailer shop!}

 

 

Foreword

My eyes glistened with surprise as I opened the email I had been longing for.

The bright flamboyant text seemed to jump out of the screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Miss Choi Yunhee.

Congratulations! You have been hand-picked to represent Busan in the revolutionary new online web-competition ‘Survive’

The name says it all. The point of the game is to survive each round.

The loop hole you ask? Well the location is none other than the dark, pest-infected asylum infamously known as ‘The Seoul asylum for the mentally insane’

Scared? Terrifyed? If so the option to quit is no more than a phone call away; but before you do so I must inform you of the prize.

100 MILLION WON.

And if that isn’t enough you can easily request for an increase, we have all the money you need.

If you do choose to accept our offer, even under these dire circumstances than show up at Baek train station, Saturday the 13th of September.

And bring a friend, as each participant is required to bring a partner to assist their chances of winning, as well as provide moral support > as the competition will take place at night.

The train will depart at 11.00 pm so try to be there around 10.45 pm.

Dearest regards,

Hee-Soon, Madame` grotesque.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was more than eccentric as to going in. Little did I know the horrors that awaited me.

~~~~~~~~~~~o0o~~~~~~~~~~

Rated M for~

~ Horror

~ Gore

~ Possible *I am not sure just yet, but a little persuasion may help

~ Violence

~ A bit of foul language; but nothing to dramatic.


TRAILER(S):

1~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4navfEK7Vc4&feature=plcp

2~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48wHDtzSqwk&feature=plcp



TO READ THE STORY:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/184523/hee-soon-s-hell-house-horror-ljoe-sunny-teentop-exo-bap-nuest

*~*~*

Author's note:
Your poster scared me... My lights were off and I was the only one in my room... Gosh, I ran to the living room only to find my parents and siblings watching a scary movie... Oh and OMO YOUR TRAILER... That scared me too... Lolol