Pain

Forgive & Forget
Please log in to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiEA38jkDC4 

F.CUZ - Do Well While I'm Still Here

-----

Junsu was in his room. He ignored all your calls and didn’t bother to text you back. *I’m sorry ~~~~~, but I think this is the best for us.*

He grabbed his car keys and headed towards the door.

Just then the door opened, Jaejoong walked in the door.

JaeJoong looked up to Junsu at the door.

"Hyung, tell Manager hyung I won't comeback tonight okay... thanks" Junsu said as he patted JaeJoong’s shoulder and walked out.

"Yah, where are you going Junsu-ah?”Jaejoong yelled, but Junsu ignore him and kept walking to his car.

Junsu drove to a corner store and bought bottles of beers.

He went back into his car and drove to the beach.

After awhile he parked his car in the parking lot and drank one of his beers.

He continued to drink until he fell asleep.

---

The next morning, Junsu woke up with a headache. He sat up and checked his phone. Without even checking, he knew he had missed calls and some text messages.He checked his text messages.

There were 4 messages. He read the first one. It was from Jaejoong.

‘YahJunsu-ah, what are you thinking? You better come back right now. I can’t cover for you for long. –JaeJoong.

The second one, it was from Yoochun.

‘Junsu-ah, where did you go? Why did you leave without a word? Manager hyung is going to get angry when he comes. Hurry and come back.’ -Y

Please log in to read the full chapter