Bad New

Forgive & Forget
Please log in to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UWeCfyEKvc  

Se7en - When I Can't Sing Inst.

-----

You just woke up from a great night you had with Junsu. You went downstairs and saw your mom and dad sitting in the living room. Curiously, you walked in to the living room.

"Omma...appa what are you doing here? Why aren’t guys at work?" You said wondering why they were here.

"~~~~~-ah come sit down. We have something to tell you." Mrs. Park said as she patted the seat beside her.

You sat down and asked "So, what do you want to tell me?" You said looking at mom and dad.

"Well, we want to take Park Cop. to the U.S and we want you to come with us." Mrs. Park said worry if you won't agree to go with them.

"And you can finish school there." Mr. Park finished.

You didn’t know what to say, "It's great that you guys are taking Park Cop. to the U.S, but I don't want to leave.” You said.

“~~~~~-ah, it is the best for you to come with us." Mrs. Park said as she patted your hand.

"But I don't want to leave here or Junsu oppa and my friends." You said begging them.

"You can make friends there too ~~~~~-ah" Mr. Park said.

"We're leaving in 3 days, so start packing." Mrs. Park said walking away with appa and leaving you in the living room.

You sat there wondering what to do. *What should I do? Should I tell Junsu oppa? Should I agree with omma and appa and go to U.S?*

Please log in to read the full chapter