Well, Aren't You Cute

Advertising Fanfics !

Well, Aren't You Cute

This is a recommended fanfic !

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/83574/well-aren-t-you-cute-comedy-romance-shinee-taemin-you-kai

 

Starring Taemin and you !~ 

 

A typical fangirl in her first year of college is finding that the real world is not so easy to live in by herself. On the verge of losing her third job in two months and struggling to keep those As in class and dealing with a recent break-up, she's quite ready to crawl under a rock and never see daylight again.

While walking on her way home, she sees a poster on the local convenience store window for a KPOP concert in her town. The artists performing won't be announced until the night of the concert, but since KPOP concerts (or any concerts for that matter) don't usually happen in her small American hometown, she doesn't hesitate to spend what's left of her bank account on tickets. Let's face it, she needed the break from the harsh realities of her life.

When she goes to the concert, she's more than pleased to see that SHINee is performing among other big Korean artists. But what happens when she meets one of the SHINee members, her number one bias? Unexpectedly, she encounters the oh-so-loveable Lee Taemin. Or so she thought. It turns out that this so-called sweet maknae has a dark side.

 

Taemin

Shinee-Taemin-Immortal-Song-2.jpg

SHINee

 shinee-sherlock-7.jpg

Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho, Key

(left to right)