Students and their Houses

Hogwarts School RP

 

The students and their houses

.:Ravenclaw:.

Ravenclaw values intelligence, creativity, learning, and wit. The house mascot is an eagle and the house colours are blue and bronze, the house ghost is The Grey Lady. Ravenclaw corresponds roughly to the element of air.

Leader: Yuri

Head student: (this will depends on your ability and how trusted you are. You will have to gain the trust of your leader)

Students:

 

.:Gryffindor:.

Gryffindor values courage, bravery, loyalty, nerve and chivalry. Its mascot is the lion, and its colours are scarlet and gold, the house ghost is Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington. Gryffindor corresponds roughly to the element of fire.

Leader: Hyuna

Head student:

Students:

 

.:Hufflepuff:.

Hufflepuff values hard work, tolerance, loyalty, and fair play. The house mascot is the badger, and canary yellow and midnight black are its colours. The house ghost is The Fat Friar. Hufflepuff corresponds roughly to the element of earth.

Leader: (needed)

Head student:

Students:

 

.:Slytherin:.

Slytherin house values ambition, cunning, leadership, and resourcefulness. The house mascot of Slytherin is the serpent, and the house colours are green and silver. The ghost of Slytherin house is The Bloody Baron. Slytherin corresponds roughly to the element of water.

Leader: (needed)

Head student:

Students: