Rules and How to Join

Hogwarts School RP

 

Rules

Rules MUST be followed! Sorry if some are not to your liking but if you don’t like it then gtfo.

1.       Subscribe to this AFF page.

2.       Must be at least 13 years old… why? This RP is okay? But if you are not so innocent then it’s up to you.

3.       Strictly one account per person. If we catch you with more than one account you are definitely out of the magic school.

4.       DO NOT add other RP or accounts that are not part of our group. We will be checking.

5.       Relationships are fine. BUT NO MARRIAGE! NO BABIES! We are in school remember? It ruins it. NO GODMODDING EITHER!

6.       RESPECT your admin/leaders/teachers. And fellow students.

7.       We don’t want drama… small ones are ok but if you cause too much drama you’ll have to face punishment.

8.       Definitely inform the admin if you go on hiatus and please be active. If you are inactive for 1 month straight we’ll kick you out the group immediately.

9.       You are not famous here.

10.   Talking OOC use brackets!

11.   NO KILLING! NO DRAMAS LIKE DYING! Loosing memory >.> I don’t know about that but its ok. Just don’t make it too often.

12.   You cannot add people to the groups. Only admin can!

13.   Most importantly have fun and we all can spazz over kpop AND harry potter ;)

 

How to join:

1.       Make sure to see who are taken and who are still available [Click here to see]

2.       Comment saying who you would like to be.

3.       Create your account and post the link in the comment box.

4.       Wait until the admins accept you and to the group.

5.       We will be putting you in the dorm of our choice.

·         Slytherin

·         Ravenclaw

·         Hufflepuff

·         Gryffindor

6.       Once you created the account make sure to put ‘Hstudent’ on your alternate name.

7.       Also put ‘note: NOT REAL! RP and for fun purpose only’ in your about me section.