I Felt Like Dying

I Feel Like Dying...

February 24th

Cheri was riding the subway on her way home from school. She studied the people on the subway.

These last few days had been extremely hectic. She had 3 big test and she worried a lot about her friend. His group had been in a lot of struggles right now and they weren't attending school much.

Suddenly her phone rang and she grabbed the phone and smiled at the name.

"Yoboseyo?" she asked happily.

"Cheri-ah" she heard Jiho's voice, in a slight panic.

"What's wrong?" she asked worriedly and she heard his breath shake.

"It's Jihoon. He's in the hospital"

Cheri froze and her eyes widened.

"Cheri. He needs you"

Cheri swallowed hard and asked Jiho where to meet up. They agreed that their manager and Jiho would pick her up at the closest subway station.

The ride took 5 minutes but for Cheri it felt like an hour.

She ran up the stairs to the ground level and was met by a worried Jiho. They got into the van and the manager drove them to the hospital. Cheri was clinging onto Jiho as they stood in the elevator and she tried asking him about Jihoon's condition but got no answer.

"Cheri, he needs you right now" Jiho said as they stood outside Jihoon's room. Cheri nodded and they entered the room.

The boy was sittng in the bed, staring at them and fidgeting in the bed.

Cheri's and his eyes met and he turned away from them.

"Leave me alone" he said and hid himself under the thin duvet.

Jiho sighed and looked at Cheri.

"Maybe I should leave" she said and started walking out. But Jiho grabbed her wirst and looked at her with pleading eyes.

She sighed and Jiho hugged her. Then he left and Cheri turned around and looked at Jihoon who was still facing the other side. Cheri walked over to the chair and lifted up Toto who was laying on his back on the floor. She faintly smiled as she recalled the memory of when she first met Toto.

~FLASHBACK TIME~

Cheri was knocking loudly on the door. She heard footsteps approaching the door and a tired Taeil stood by the door.

"Is Jihoon-ah ready?" she asked and looked over Taeil's shoulder inside of the dorm.

"No... He's still sleeping"

"Aish... that kid" she murmured as Taeil let her inside. She looked around, you could see that there lived 7 boys, clothes scattered everywhere. She walked into one of the bedrooms where she saw Kyung laying flat on his stomach sleeping. She sighed and looked to her right, there Jihoon was sleeping. She walked over to his side and squatted down and looked at him. She brushed his fringe out of his face and smiled. She then noticed something green that he was hugging closely. She looked at it and giggled a little.

She started shaking Jihoon a little and he groaned and buried his face deeper in the pillow.

"Come on Jihoon-ah" she said and hit him on his shoulder lightly. He looked up at her and his eyes widened.

"N-No-Noona! What are you doing here?" he asked and sat up in his bed.

"I'm here to pick you up silly. And that's a cute friend you got there"

"A-ah! It just- I don't-" Jihoon blushed and tried hiding the green caterpillar.

"You don't have to be embarressed, it's cute" Cheri smirked and ruffled Jihoon's hair.

~FLASHBACK OVER~

Now she was watching Toto and she pet it's back lightly. Then she looked up to see Jihoon's shaking figure. She stood up instantly and ran to the other side of the bed and looked at him.

She saw how he was struggling to hold his tears inside. Cheri took a hold of him and hugged him and he broke down.

"Noona~" he whispered as he clung onto her.

"I'm here Jihoon" she said and strook his back as she sat down on his bed and held him in her arms. He cried and held her tightly.

He continued crying until there weren't any more tears to cry. Cheri looked at his face and dried his cheeks with the sleeve of her shirt.

"Noona" he said and sniffled.

"Jihoon-ah"

"They told me that I wasn't worth living" he whispered and Cheri's eyes widened. She couldn't believe it. How could people be so cruel?

"Jihoon-ah. Don't listen to them. I don't want to loose you. Ever" she said and his cheeks.

Jihoon looked Cheri in the eyes and tried smiling but failed, and it looked more like a sneer.

"Wow... Jihoon..." Cheri said and laughed a little patting his head. Suddenly Jihoon's stomach rumbled and they looked at eachother.

"Haven't you eaten?" she asked and Jihoon shook his head. Cheri sighed and shook her head.

"I'll fix you food." she said and kissed his forehead before standing and walking out the door. Cheri walked down the corridore and met a nurse.

"Excuse me... do you perhaps have any food? Pyo Jihoon hasn't eaten and he is hungry." She asked the nurse who smiled.

"Of course, Follow me" the nurse started walking toward the mini-cafe on the same floor and Cheri folllowed her.

"That boy is so pretty. To bad he had to come in here with so much stress" the nurse sighed as she heated up the food in the microwave.

"Here you go, are you sure you can bring him this by your own?" the nurse said as she handed Cheri the tray with food and Cheri nodded. She thanked the nurse and left, she walked though the hallway and entered Jihoon's room again.

"Noona!" he said, smiling as she entered and she smiled at him. Cheri put down the tray infront of him and gave him the chopsticks. He gladly took them in his hands as he began eating. He ate at a fast pace and Cheri could only smile.

Night approaced and Cheri soon had to leave.

"Jihoon-ah. I have to go home now." Cheri said as she started to stand up and took her coat from the end of his bed.

"Will you come visit me tomorrow Noona?" he asked with big eyes and Cheri smiled.

"Of course I will." she said and went over to him. She gave him a hug and he held her tight. The she straightened up and kissed his forehead and gave him a last smile before leaving the room.

February 27th

Cheri had visited Jihoon everyday and was again sitting in his hospital room with him and she was currently going through her homework when Jihoon poked her side.

Cheri looked up and found a smiling Jihoon looking at her. He had a slight blush on his cheeks.

"What is is Jihoon-ah?" Cheri asked and closed her book.

"Well.. eh..." Jihoon stuttered and looked down at his hands.

"Well... I just want to thank Noona for being here with me every day. And... I-I want to tell Noona that... that I love her" he said and Cheri saw how he closed his eyes. She was a bit taken aback and she just sat there.

What was she supposed to do? He was younger than her and she didn't know if she liked him in that way. She stood up and left the room. She walked down the aisel of the hospital and stopped by the waiting room. She sat down in a chair and put her head in her hands.

"Eottokhae?" she whispered and looked down at the ground. Memories of her and Jihoon spun in her head. He had always been there for her and she always helped him with everything. And he had never treated her like a sister.

She searched in her heart and found her answer. It was glass clear and she stood up, walking back to the room. She opened the door and walked over to his bed.

"N-Noona-" was all Jihoon got to say before Cheri pressed her lips on his and kissed him.

Jihoon was shocked but smiled before answering her kiss.

Cheri tore away from Jihoon's lips and looked him in the eyes.

"I love you Jihoon" she said and smiled as she strook his cheek. They looked at each other for a while before they broke out in laughter.

Jihoon then pulled Cheri in for another kiss.

February 29th

Cheri was smiling to herself even thou it was 4 in the morning.

"Take care and be safe" she said and kissed Jihoon's lips.

"I promise Noona" he answered, kissing her again. They stole a few kisses before Minhyuk interrupted them.

"Yah, get a room!" he yelled and Jihoon and Cheri broke away.

"You better go now" Cheri said and hugged Jihoon and buried her nose into the crook of his neck and he smelled her hair. He gave her another longing kiss on the lips before he jumped into the car. Cheri waved at him and he waved back as she followed the car with her gaze as he was going of to Busan.

Cheri turned to her house and skipped inside with a ridiculous grin on her face.

__________

So it took me a while to finish this cause I souldn't get the right motivation to do it... But I finally did it! :D