Fun fun fun fun

Our special kind of love

I will start spamming chapters tmrw, i owe all of you. I really am sorry. Life has been really hectic, I've been facing a lot of family problems this year and it was an important year for me to study as it determines whether i'll be able to take my National Exams next year.

But well my Finals are over and I'm back :-) Thanks for being so patient, really.

Here's a little chapter to get the ball rolling aye?

 

Junhyung's POV:

When i reached the hospital, i saw a huge gathering right outside the hospital doors.

I walked nearer in curiousity and found out it was Jiyeon, on the ground with tears streaming down her face.

I yelled at the crowd to leave her alone and quickly went to Jiyeon, holding her close.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

I didn't know what to say.

I caused all these. I caused her depression. What have I done to the innocent cheerful girl I knew?

Oblivious to the crowd of people yelling Jiyeon and my name, I carried Jiyeon bridal style and rushed her back into the hospital.

After asking for directions, Jiyeon was back in her ward. I ordered security to standby 24hours outside her ward.

She was sleeping soundly, holding to my hand tightly. I tried to pull away so I could sit down but she gripped on even tighter.

"Dont leave me. Please. Dont leave me again." She mumbled.

Just then, Yoseob burst through the door.

"What happened." He breathed heavily and pespired.

"Shhhh. She's sleeping." I put my finger on my mouth and asked him to keep quiet.

He sighed an plopped down on the sofa.

"I should have never left." He muttered under his breath.

I slowly pulled away from Jiyeon's hands, trying not to wake her up.

I sat beside Yoseob and put my arm around him.

"It's not your fault." I assured him.

"Yeah. It isn't. It's yours." He replied coldly.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay."

"Sorry doesn't cut it, mate. She's been cooped up in this stupid hospital for so long, anybody who's been locked up like a prison would be sad but no. You just had to make her even more hurt and sad and depressed and GOD what the ?!" He pointed to my neck.

"What?"

"You do this with Gina everyday?!"

"I.....I'm not proud of it. I had to."

"What do you mean 'had to'?"

"It was pleasure for 3 days then guilty for the rest. I don't even enjoy it.  She forced me to be with her if not she would hurt Jiyeon again. What am i supposed to do, call the police?"

"ER, YA?!"

"I can't do that. It would her life up and she's a celebrity. And we dont have enough evidence."

"Well then we can just hope she BURNS IN HELL AND BURN AND BURN AND BURN AND -"

"Yoseob? JUNHYUNG?" A curious voice piped up.

I turned and Jiyeon was propped up on her bed. Tears welled up in my eyes.

I sat on the bed and touhed her cold face. I heard the ward door close and Yoseob was gone.

 

Your POV:

We stared at each other for God knows how long.

Something hit me hard in the chest. All these while, we've all been so stupid. Childish.

"Let's just pretend that............what happened for the past month never happened. Okay?"

As i said that, Junhyung's tears fell onto my hand.

"Don't cry...."

"Why. Why do you still forgive me after all i've done?"

"Because I know you love me. I know we both love each other. AS FRIENDS." I added in quickly.

He finally smiled and wiped his tears.

"Yes, we do." He kissed my forehead and we hugged each other.

Just then, two people broke in, fighting loudly.

"YOU WICKED WITCH DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!" Yoseob was splashing water on GINA,  as his hands were wet.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU !"

"OOH, BURNNNNN. BURN BURN BURN " He continued spraying imaginary water even though his hands were almost dry already.

"You are the biggest joke of the whole world wtf you can't burn with water."

"Well in my head, YOU ARE BURNING. You just died in my head. Uh oh."

"Alright enough." Junhyung rolled his eyes. "Gina, can you come here?"

I looked at her while she shuffled her feet towards us.

"Gina.....can we stop this?" I looked down as I said this and played with my fingers.

"What?"

"Are you really happy seeing me like this?"

"Well yes."

"Gina, I know you can be a good person. You are nice. Deep down. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy deep down.......but that's not the point. Can we just, start over again?" I shot a quick silent prayer up to God, hoping she will agree.

"I can be nice. But what's in it for me? I'll lose everything. I don't have Junhyung, I don't have Doojoon."

"I can...introduce you to....Hongki."

"All i want is Dj."

"But -"

"NO DOOJOON, NO NICE GINA. Look you're really wasting my time here, okay?"

Suddenly, someone barged in. Gina's manager stood there, and she hastily tried to shoo Gina out.

Gina stomped out of the room . We couldnt hear anything but after a few minutes, a loud scream was heard and Gina was spurting out vulgarities.

 

------A week later-------

Turns out Gina was sent back to Tokyo, nobody knows why but when CEO Hong broke the news to us, all of us were jumping around sreaming hip hip hooray.

Junhyung stuck to me like glue ever since and he wouldn't leave my side, except when we had different schedules to go to.

Yoseob became more distant, but he always texts me and asks me where i am and what i'm doing, when he isn't with me.

I realised that there ARE people out there who truly cares, and I don't only have disloyal fans who just ditch when I had a problem.

I have pretty en awesome faithful fans too.

The dorm was filled with fruit baskets and gifts and cards from my fans, who were really happy that I can finally perform with Black Ivy again.

 

Today, we had gym and training for the whole day and BEAST crashed at our practice room.

We sat in our big circle like old times :'''D.

Talked, chatted, joked, and worse come to worse, Dongwoon wanted to play truth or dare.

Again.

Yoseob was sitting beside me he got so protective whenever someone dares me to do something.

"Drink half of that bottle of vodka up."

Yoseob will be like, "She's a girl. I'll do it for her."

"Heh heh heh hiak hiak hiak go kiss Junhyung."

Yoseob will be like, "No dares of this kind!!"

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr whutttttttttttttttttt hahahahahah.

 

Yoseob's POV:

IN MY  DEFENSE, i was just being a good best friend and help Jiyeon get out of the most weirdest dares.

OK.

OK.

OK.

OKKOKOKOKO.

After playing, we broke from our circle and spread ourselves. Most of us slept like a pig but some just listened to music. I went to a corner, trying to take a nap when Hyunseung snuggled up to me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You like Jiyeon aye?" He wagged his eyebrows and smiled cheekily.

"NO!"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

Then I blurted out the most FAKEST YET HORRIBLE HORRIBLE THING EVER.

"I'm gay."

"YE- HUH!?!?!?!!?!??!"

Hyunseung moved his a feet away from me and stared at me suspiciously.

"Not to you."

"Oh, good. Who?"

"Your father."

He shot me an angry look. "Just kidding..." I quickly added.

"About?"

"The gay thing."

"LIES!!!!"

"Huh"

"You never looked at ANY girls. You never even bother to make friends with other girl celebrities. Like SNSD. And Miss A. They had to COME TO YOU and talk and flirt THEN you would talk to them"

"SO YOU THINK I'M REALLY GAY. AFTER ALL THESE YEARS."

I can't believe him. He is really the dumbest boy yet.

For 5 hours straight he kept insisting i was gay. Through the wholeeee freaking training, the whole day, he kept brooding over it.

FINE. BE THAT WAY.

I had to use my last resort. I pulled whoever was near me and kissed whoever it was on the lips.

It wasn't a kiss, just a peck.

Oh ing hell it was Hyejin HAH. HAHAHAH.

AHAHAAH.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

AHAH.

AH

AHA

HA

AH.

Hyunseung likes her. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH this could be fun.

Everybody's eyes went wide with shock.

Hyunseung's jaw dropped to the ground. Hyunjin froze in her spot.

Nobody moved.

I shrugged. "Just to prove to Hyunseung I'm not gay. Sorry Hyunjin."

"OUT OF SO MANY PEOPLE YOU HAD TO KISS HER." Hyunseung yelled.

"Why? You jelly?" I smirked.

"What the heck is you jelly?"

"You jealous?"

Hyunseung stormed out of the practice room and everybody started to laugh.

Hyejin breathed a sigh of relief after finding out why I did it.

Jiyeon siddled up to me and nudged me. "Nice one cutiepie." She winked and went to Hyunjin and they started whispering and whispering.

God. It's so annoying how girls always whisper and whisper and whisper.

"Hey, Yangyo. I got scared for a while." Taehee told me meekly.

"Er for?"

"I thought you liked Hyejin."

"Aww you like me?" I raised an eyebrow and grinned, looking at her with my ertic face. As a joke.

"Ew." She remarked and walked towards Jiyeon.

THAT'S JUST RUDE.

Suddenly, the door burst open.

And there she was. Long copper brown hair. Eyes searching the whole room.

"YANG YOSEOBBIE!!!!!!  JAGIYA!" She found me and ran towards me, hugging me so tightly I could hardly breathe.