Happy April Fools' Day :D

April Fools'

 

March 31

                “Soojung ah,” Minho called Krystal who was walking in the hallway with her fellow member, Sulli.

                “Here your prince charming comes,” Sulli whispered to Krystal and Krystal hit her arm playfully. Both Krystal and Sulli turned around to face Minho.

                “Hey, Oppa,” Krystal greeted.

                “Minho, you’re really a bad Oppa, you know,” Sulli said. “You called Soojung from far, but you don’t even say ‘Hi’ to me. And we’re just 1 meter apart now. Really mean.”

                Both Krystal and Minho chuckled. “Sorry, Ssul,” Minho said. “I’ll call you from far too next time.”

                “Oh, no, don’t do that, it would be so embarrassing,” Sulli replied.

                “So what brings you here? Aren’t you supposed to be busy with your schedule?” Krystal asked.

                “Well, I just want to talk to you for a while,” Minho replied.

                “That means it’s time for me to leave,” Sulli said, and without answer she ran away.

                “Ssul, it’s okay,” Krystal turned around. She shouted but Sulli ignored her and kept running. Seeing Sulli left, she turned around again, facing Minho this time.

                “So what’s up, Oppa?” Krystal asked.

                “Well, I’m kinda free tomorrow, are you?” Minho asked back directly, without any fuss.

                Krystal nodded. “I think I am free.”

                “Really?” Minho looked excited. “Then let’s go somewhere?” Krystal just nodded and smile.

---

                “Looks like someone got a date tomorrow,” Sulli sang and sat beside Krystal on the couch when Krystal was watching the TV.

                “Oh, who?” Luna suddenly popped out of nowhere.

                “Well, you know who, Eonni,” Sulli sang again and Krystal blushed lightly.

                “Did he ask you to be his girlfriend yet?” Luna sat on Krystal’s left, so that now Krystal is sitting between Luna and Sulli. Krystal sighed as she heard the question and shook her head. Then she pouted.

                “Oh, that’s sad, maybe tomorrow, okay?” Luna said and Sulli just nodded in agreement.

                “Speaking of tomorrow,” Sulli spoke up. “It’s April Fools’ Day tomorrow!”

                “Why are you so excited about it?” Luna asked.

                “I don’t know, I just am,” Sulli replied.

“Jungie,” Sulli called Krystal. “Wanna make tomorrow’s an interesting day for Minho?” Sulli smirked evilly. Krystal and Luna looked at each other curiously.

---

 

April 1

                “Hyung, where are you going?” Taemin asked Minho who was picking out some clothes. Taemin sat on Minho’s bed and hugged Minho’s pillow.

                “f(x)’s dorm,” Minho said happily.

                “f(x)’s dorm?” Taemin repeated Minho’s words. “Speaking of f(x),” Taemin continued. “It’s April 1 today. So I kinda pulled a prank on Krystal and Sulli.”

                Krystal… As soon as Minho heard that name, he stopped picking clothes and faced Taemin. “What did you do to them?”

                “I jokingly asked Krystal to be my girlfriend in front of Sulli,” Taemin replied.

                Minho laughed bitterly.

                ‘Why can’t you pick other girl, Taemin?’ Minho thought to himself. Although Taemin is his own brother, and he knew Taemin won’t hit on Krystal, still…

                “Well, I was thinking that Krystal won’t say yes. And yet, we were partnered on her sitcom, and many people said we’re cute together, and Sulli knew that too, so that’s why I chose Krystal,” Taemin explained, as if he could read Minho’s thought.

                “And surprisingly, Krystal said yes,” Taemin continued. Minho’s heartbeat stop beating when he heard the last sentence.

                “So we’re kinda boyfriend and girlfriend now,” Taemin finished his words.

---

                Minho promised to pick up Krystal at 11, and because he’s such a gentleman, he still picked Krystal up, although his heart is aching. When Krystal came out to open the door, the first thing Minho felt was ache in his heart. But he tried to be okay. “Ready?” he asked Krystal, and Krystal just nodded in response.

                “Where do you want to go,…” saying her name make his heart ache more. “S-soojung ah?” he stuttered.

                “Chill, Oppa, don’t be nervous,” Krystal chuckled. “Let’s go to the beach anyway,” Krystal suggested cheerfully.

                ‘How can you act like nothing happened?’ Minho thought.

---

                Minho drove to the beach when the two of them were already inside the car. Along the way, Minho stayed quiet, and if Krystal asked something he just answered shortly. When they arrived at the beach, Minho came out from the car and opened the door for Krystal, acting like a gentleman. But after that Krystal came out, he closed the door and walked to the sands.

                Krystal looked at him confusedly, but she decided to follow him. Minho sat on the sands and watched the sea. Krystal sat down beside him and called, “Oppa…”

                Minho didn’t look at her.

                “Are you mad at me?” Krystal asked.

                “For what?” Minho asked back. ‘For not telling me about you and Taemin? For not feeling guilty because you accepted Taemin? For accepting Taemin instead of waiting for me?’

                “I don’t know, for anything I had done wrong,” Krystal replied. Minho sighed.

                “You’re really clueless, aren’t you, Soojung ah?” Minho asked.

                “Huh?”

                Minho sighed again.

                “I like you, Krystal Jung,” Minho turned his head to face Krystal.

               He leaned closer to Krystal. Krystal started to blush. “No, I love you, Jung Soojung.”

               Minho looked down, but still inching closer to Krystal’s face. “I knew I should have told you earlier about my feelings.”

               Now their faces are only a few centimeters away. The two of them could hear each other’s heartbeat. “I know it’s already too late now.”

               Minho looked up again, deep into Krystal’s eyes. “But I just want you to know, that I will do anything to make you love me back. Because I can’t live without you, I’m really in love with you.”

               Krystal looked back into Minho’s eyes and moved closer to Minho. She crashed her lips into Minho’s and Minho was shocked at first, but then he closed his eyes and kissed Krystal back.

               “I love you too, Oppa,” Krystal whispered those magic words as soon as they broke the kiss.

               Not even moving further, Minho asked, “How about Taemin?”

               Krystal was puzzled for a minute, but then she laughed loudly. Now it’s Minho’s time to be puzzled.

               “You fell for it!” Krystal laughed happily. “Sulli was just playing around with you. Sulli and Taemin just got together yesterday, and after that she realized that it’s April Fools today, so she decided to pull prank on you, who is too slow to confess to me.”

               Minho started to understand what’s happening.

               “That’s why Taemin told you that he asked me out and I said yes. Sulli said, it will make you make a move,” Krystal continued. “And I guess she’s right.” Krystal giggled.

               Minho was speechless for a moment.  “I’m going to get you back, you know?” he smirked playfully.

               “Oh, really? You will?” Krystal and stuck out her tongue.

               Minho immediately kissed Krystal on the lips, and Krystal kissed him back. After a few moments, they broke the kiss.

               “That’s what you get for playing around with me,” Minho smiled and Krystal smiled back.

               “Anyway,” Minho inserted his hand inside his pocket. He tried to look for something and when he found it, he pulled it out. It’s a small pink box. “It’s for you,” he handed Krystal the box. Krystal took the box. “Open it.”

               Krystal did as she told. She opened the box and found a piece of paper, saying: ‘Will you be my girlfriend, Jung Soojung?’

               Krystal smiled wider as soon as she finished reading it. “If you say yes, take the paper,” Minho said. Krystal took the paper, and found a really pretty necklace with a 2-hearts-pendant. The bigger heart shape was decorated with some diamonds and the smaller heart shape was inside the bigger one. Krystal was mesmerized with the necklace, and Minho took the necklace. He stood up, kneel behind Krystal and put the necklace on for her. Then he hugged Krystal from the back and whisper, “I love you. I really do.”

               “I love you, too.”

---

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-d7lKHKgCa8w/TYJwtroWGYI/AAAAAAAAGro/MTWT5YOa5lc/snp20104_1.jpg