Why are being nice to me?

It Hurts Because It’s Love

Days have passed and Myungsoo rarely hang out with the 4 of them. He now go with his group who he considers his true friends aside from Jiyeon and Yoseob.

Myungsoo’s POV:

How can I face them now? I have been with Inifinite most of the time and now Jiyeon and Yoseob won’t even talk to me. They would just even pass by me. I don’t talk to Suzy and Hyun Woo. How can she just do that to me? I want to have her back but I think there’s no way I can do that now.

“Hey Myungsoo-ah!”  a familiar voice called me and when I look back it’s Yoseob. I thought he would not talk to me.

“Hey Yoseob-ah” I responded to him. But why is he alone? “Where’s Jiyeon?” I ask him.

“Jiyeon got sick so she’s not able to attend class now.” What? She’s sick? But why?

“Where is she now?” I ask him again.

“Currently she’s in the hospital. She got a really high fever and because she has been vomiting” Yoseob told me everything about Jiyeon and now I’m worried about Jiyeon’s health.

“I gotta go now” Yoseob walk pass me. So he just talked to me because of Jiyeon’s condition? So he’s still sulking because I’m not hanging out with them now? I thought he also understand why? He knows about the past. *sigh*

I’m walking towards my room now where I’m classmate with Suzy. Why oh why do these things happen?? When I reached the room, I saw Suzy and Hyun Woo talking to each other and when they saw me, I quickly look away and directly went to my seat, but then Hyun Woo called me. “Myungsoo-ah, have you heard about Jiyeon”

“Yeah, I’m planning on visiting her.” What?? I’m visiting her??

“We will go this afternoon, wanna come?” Hyun Woo invited.

“Uhmm…yeah sure” I replied  not really sure. Why did I say that I will be going? Hul!

Our teacher just arrive and Hyun Woo also went to his room downstairs. Suzy then went to sit beside me ‘cause we’re seatmates.

“What time are you going to the hospital?” I ask her as normal as I could.

“Maybe after lunch? Yoseob going with too” she replied not even taking a glance at me. Is that the proper way to talk now?

She then suddenly looks at me “Are you sure you’re really coming?” she asks me with a questionable face.

“Yeah…wae?” I look at her that our eyes meet.

“Nothing” she looks away.

 

Why? She doesn’t want me to go? Aigo, I’m being a bad boy now. Why am I talking like this? I better be quite now.

 

 

Their class started and their teacher just instructed them that they will be going to the library for their research work.

“So now, we will all go to the library, so before we go, find yourselves a partner” their teacher instructed.

Myungsoo looks around and saw no one except for Suzy.

“Suzy-ah…you want to be partners?” he ask her shyly.

“Ah..n..ne” she stutters feeling nervous.

They all go to the library and begins their search. Suzy went to the history section and looks for the books they need. Myungsoo just follows her everywhere she goes.

“Aggh..can’t reach it” Suzy complains because she can’t reach the book on the top shelf. Then she saw a hand reaching for it and getting it.

“Here” Myungsoo said, handing the book to her.

“Thanks” she took the book.

Once they all have the books they are needing, they then went to a table. Myungsoo walks ahead of Suzy and when Suzy arrives he helps her and pulls out the chair for her. Suzy simply didn’t understand what Myungsoo was doing.

 

Suzy’s POV:

Why is he suddenly being nice to me? I though he is still mad?

“Myungsoo-ah” I called him wanting to clear things up.

“Uh?” he replied not looking at me, busy reading the book.

“Would you just stop reading first and look at me?” I kinda raised my voice that those near us looks at our direction. So I quickly lower my head in their view.

“Yah! We are in the library, you should keep quiet” Myungsoo scolded me.

“Hey, would just listen to me first?” I lower my voice this time.

“What is it?” he looks at me.

“Why…why are you…uhmmm…” shyness jus took over me that I could not finish the question I want to ask him.

“What?” he is waiting for my question. He always waits, but then I let wait for nothing when that day came. “We don’t have much time here you know?” he added.

“Why are you being nice to me?” I blurted out asking him.

He just look at me with a confused face and then suddenly smiles at me.

“Nothing… I just want to be friends with you again” he then said. So is that all? Did he find someone now?

 

Myungsoo’s POV:

She just ask me why I’m being nice to her.

“Nothing… I just want to be friends with you again” I replied smiling at her. Well maybe that’s true but it doesn’t mean that I don’t love her anymore. I just want to think that all of what happened just didn’t happen.

“Do you like Jiyeon?” she then question me that shock me. What? Jiyeon? She’s just a friend!

“Well yeah…” I replied. Oh shoot! Maybe she’ll think of another thing. I only like her as a friend. Nothing more.

 

Suzy’s POV:

“Do you like Jiyeon?” I ask him.

“Well yeah…” he answered me. Woah! So is that the reason why he’s being suddenly nice to me? I’m not affected at all, I am actually happy for him.

 

 

____________________

please leave comments...:)