What Can I Do for You?

First Aid for My Broken Heart

Chae Ni’s POV

Trixie............. actually my name is Song Chae Ni. It just a nick name if i work. Working, yes working. I’ve to work to survive. My parents were dead. No one finance my life and i have nothing. Maybe god hates me but i don’t really care, i’ll take this challange and have fun with it. I love my job, only sit in this cozy room and wait for the “client” then act sweet pretending i’m their girlfriend and voila! Bunch of money surrounding me, this place is really money maker. Today, i’ve a big business with Jonghyun. He said he’ll pay me double if i’m done with it. Not a big deal, just make his “bestfriend” forget about his girl, it’s easy, especially for me, i can do anything babe. Luckily, his bestfriend is way too handsome. His smile is so gorgeous it can kills every girl but not for me. That’s out of my prediction, i thought he’ll be a geeky or whatever you said. And now, i’m in my room alone with him. At first i thought he didn’t dare to touch me and i guess i’m wrong.

TOO BAD CHAE NI

 

“yahh!! what are you doing?”

he started stood up

 

“hey!!! Why are you getting closer to me!”

closer..... closer...... closer.......

 

“ARE YOU REALLY WANNA BREAK THE RULES?”

OMG, his face was a few inches from mine!

“GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........!!!!!!!~~~”

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Oh my frikkin’ god! Why on earth that should be me who always unlucky?

 

Suddenly, he had a few stepbacks and bowed to me

“I’M CHOI MINHO, NEED TRIXIE-SSI HELP”

.................................................

.................................................

“may i go to the toilet?”

I stood up from my seat and going to go out of my room.

JAKSHDAKJSHDAKH!!kjHASHDAOIH910238 WHAT WAS THAT??????

It scared me, is he physco or what? And i’ve to help that physco guy huh? Once again, Why on earth that should be me who always unlucky? Does fate really hate me? I’m sorry God, for the first time i need your help! Oh no, my wonderful life will turn to be a life which had no future. Okay, i know its too much. It was because that son of , kim jonghyun, you have to pay it.

When i opened the door, there were 2 figures who had leaning their ears to the door and about to fell but i pushed them so they won’t fall. I realized it was that jerk!

“something wrong Trixie-ssi?” Minho asked me. i just put my fake smile and shooked my head. I closed the door.

“what are you doing???” i emphasised it

“he started it” a guy with a dorky face pointed to that bastard emotionless. Jonghyun eyes seemed started to fell down. He wanted to speak but i cut him.

“ i dont care which one of you who started it, but you two were too much, could i have my privacy? And by the way, i dont think that i can help your friend. you bring him to the wrong person, he should going to psychiatrist not me” i started nagged at them.

“what is she talking bout?” the dorky face asked to Jonghyun. But jonghyun immediately dragged him out of me and they talked to each other, the guy nodded and stayed there. Jonghyun walked towards me.

“YAH! Watch your mouth girl! This is secret, and he’s minho’s cousin if he found out you’ll dead, well actually not you but me” Jonghyun pouted at me which made me wanna puke.

“like i care, i cancel the deal” i looked away and crossed my hands

“please don't.. i'm worried about his mental health” he said in woe

Damn, dont use that excuse. I'm weak over mental health issues, Right, i have to help him.

“aish! Okay!!! Im doing this not because of you but because of him kay?” i pushed him hardly cus he blocked my way and i saw he smirked. Jeez, i’m not doing this for you. I'm going to my room but suddenly I stopped my way

"what did you say to his cousin?"

"i said you were drunk and he'll get rabies if he still around you"

" you"

 

I opened my door. Minho was wandered my room when he realized i’m back he gave me a warm smile and i nodded my head. We were going to take a seat. After we seated, i took a breath deeply

 

“so, what can i do for you?”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hi guys, does anyone really read this ? hellooooo hiiii heeeeeey heeello lol, anyways its been 8 years since i wrote this now im in my mid 20s, my k-time stopped in 2011, i dont really catch up with recent kpop stuff (IM STILL A SHAWOL THO). so, i'm here bcs i feel like i really need to edit a tiny little part of this story (it was really a very minor change from the original, nothing change much). Now i'm wondering should i axed or reboot this story? This story has too much flaws (grammar error, messed up story line) and also i want to change Jjong's personality in this story to pay respect for him.. so wdyt?