2

You Stole My Heart And More ( sequal)

NORMAL POV.

{6 years later)

all the kids are now in highschool.And to EVERYONES surprise all the kids are madly in love with each other STILL. All the guys made 1 whole kingka group called lover boyz.They were named that because they would always be nice,sweet, and caring toeveryone and by everyone i mean EVERYONE.

The girls made a group called DANGER. They were always mean to everyone except the people they approve of, and it was very hard to get there approval for ANYTHING.

GL: bye mama. Bye baba. guilun then tried to rush out of the car to go meet up with kwangmin.

GG: wait! I want a goodbye kiss!

GL: mama, i am too old for that. guilun whined to his mother with a pout on his face.

GG: waahhhh!!!! ya lun!!! guilunnie does not love me anymore..  gui gui then began to fake a few sobs and hid her face inbetween her hands.

A: aye, you are not too old to kiss your mama before going to school, when you get old enough to pay for rent then you are too old.

guliun the kissed aaron and gui gui on the cheek before running off.

GL: bye mama, bye baba. WO AI NI!!!guilun said while running away.

TS: yah!!! who are telling wo ai ni too huh?!

Guilun turned around to see a fuming taesa. Taesa then began speed walking away from guilun pushing the people that was standing in her way.

Guilun then began to chase after taesa untill someone grabbed him by the arm.

??: guilun, dont waste your time on that . she is not even as nice a person as you and she is a to everyone.

GL: shut up!!! That is my love you are talking about! The biggest should be you!

The girl was shocked because guilun was nice to EVERYONE but he just lost his temper in front everyone.

taesa was at the schools garden sitting on the bench with her arms crossed and her face pouting like a little kid. Guilun then found her and sat down next to her but taesa just turned the other way.

GL: please stop acting like this yeobo.

TS:w-what did you just call me?

GL: hehe, i know that you are half korean, so i am learning how to speak korean so that one day i will bring you to see korea.

TS: aww, thank you.. Taesa then began to cry.

GL: omo! omo! yeobo, gwenchana?

TS: you are so sweet, no one has ever done that for me.

GL: duh! i am your only boyfriend ever since forever!

TS: yeah, but your accent is horrible.

GL: yah! at least i am learning!
TS: arasdo, arasdo.

GL: omo, you speak?

TS: yup, my dad taught me!

GL: oh.

TS: by the way, who were you saying wo ai ni too!

GL: my mama and my baba.

TS: really?

GL: yes, i have never lied to you before.

TS: okay, i trust you.

guilun then pulled taesa into a tight hug.

TS: where do you learn to be so sweet to ladies?

GL: my baba, he said to ask him for advice cause he used to be a "player"

......................................................................................................................

IM SORRY FOR THE Y CHAPTER!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

I AM TOO LAZY TO MAKE THE CHAPPIE INTERSTING, MABE NEXT TIME >.<