kids love, and parents fun

You Stole My Heart And More ( sequal)

Normal pov.

taesa,guilun,kwangmin,and jasella are now in the 3rd grade,and there parents are closer than ever. But to there surprise they found out that kwangmin was yatou and ah wei's son. The parents have been through so much with there kids, And being the loveable parents that they are, they allowed there children to date the ones that they really love.

TS(taesa): guilunie!!! she said as she ran to her beloved boyfriend with her arms spread wide open.

GL(guilun): my love!!!! guilun held his arms wide open waiting for taesa to run into his arms.

The 2 hugged for a very long time untill there parents came to get them, but on the other hand kwangmin and jasella were on a swing set with jasella sitting on the swing while kwangmin pushed her.

As kwangmin was pushing jasellla a little girl came up to kwangmin.

??: kwangmin, you should leave this suo ba xing! and love me, not her!  ( i think that suo ba xing means jinx )

kwangmin stood frozen while jasella stopped the swing from moving and ran away crying.

KM(kwangmin): your such a bully! I dont love you! I only love my jasella!!

kwangmin then ran after jasella while the little girl stood there crying.

Jasella ran, and ran, and ran to where ever her little legs took her. She could not see wheere she was going so she ended up triping over a rock and falling to the ground. She then began  to cry harder, just as she started to kick her legs she felt a warm objiect on her knee. She saw kwangmin putting a band-aid on her knee, covering up a little cut.

JSA(jasella): go away! I dont want you anymore..

KM: please dont say that sweety, I only want and love you. Kwangmin then sat on the ground next to jasella and wiped away her tears,then her gave her a light peck on the cheek before giving her a big hug.

JSA: I'm sorry, I love  you too.

Kwangmin helped jasella to stand up and then brang her to her parents.

THE NEXT DAY

all the parents arranged a get together at a park but, also bringing there children along of course. Everyone was having fun,dancing, talking, and playing games. Just as they were done with lunch all the parents called there children to gather up. Once all the children were there the parents put evil grins on there faces.

GG(gui gui): ATTACK!!!!

the parents then began to throw water balloons at there children. Leah,wooyoung,yatou, and ah wei were only aiming for kwangmin and jasella. While aaron,gui gui, jesz, and taeyang were aiming for guilun and taesa.

TS: Mommy! Daddy! stop it the water is so cold! Screamed taesa.

T(taeyang): Never sweety!

J(jesz):keep stilll so we can get you better!

all the familys were tired and soaked in water. After they were done they all layed on the grass staring at the clouds,and telling some storys about there relationships to there children, Everything was just perfect.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! trust me, this story is not done yet...