1

The Capture Godess

"Stay away from me!" yells a male voice as your eyes are lock in to the portable game player in your hands and keep clicking a bunch of buttons.

"Oh, my dear, Kibum oppa, I can't leave you alone until I'm finally able to capture you," you murmur to yourself for the fact that you're playing your usual Dating Sims game in class.

"You still come after me, even after I push you away?" asks the male voice that you called Kibum in a soft tone. You smirk as you're finally close to the ending.

You keep playing the game despite the fact that you aren't even paying attention to the lecture that your Literature professor is giving. She finally notices that you're playing, stops her lecture and starts walking over to you with a disapproving look. However, you don't notice her presence heading towards you even as the other students look at your direction.

"Heh, I was finally able to capture Key oppa. He was definately much harder to capture than Onew oppa and Taemin," you mumble to youself with a look of satisfaction plastered on your face. You mind returns to reality when you hear someone clear their throat and you look up, eyeing the professor, who is trying her best to keep herself from lashing out at you.

"Miss. Park, I believe the whole point of me lecturing is for you to pay attention to the information," said the professor as she tries to keep her composure.

You frown as you listened to her. "Why should I even bother paying attention if I still end up understanding the information one way or another. Why don't you continue lecturing to the class, stop talking to me and leave me alone, crazy old bat. I have to save this game in order for me to continue," you reply to the professor as you turn your head back to save your game and ignore her. The professor finally loses her patience as she uses the book in her hands and starts smacking you senseless with it.

--

It was finally the end of your classes as you start walking down the stairs to the front gates of Seoul University. You hear others whispering and laughing as they see you pass by. After the "little" incident with your Lit professor, you ended up with multiple bruises on your face and some swelling on your cheeks.

'Stupid old bat. She makes a scene about me having my portable game player out. Tch, I wasn't even bothering anyone or interrupting the class,' you thought to yourself as you kept walking with a pissed off look on your face.

"At least I'm finally free since it's the weekend," you say to yourself as you start playing with your Dating Sims game that you are still trying to finish. Your are currently obsessed with this game since it's about five really hot and talented guys who are together in a group called SHINee. You have already captured the hearts of three members which are Lee Taemin, the youngest, Lee Jinki, the oldest and likes to be called Onew, and Kim Kibum, who is also called Key and is the one you captured during class. Now all you need is Kim Jonghyun, the second oldest, and Choi Minho, the second youngest, and you'll finally be able to finsh your game. However, you take your time playing this certain game since you actually like the guys and their personalities unlike other Dating Sims games you've played.

"Hey, Yun Hee!!" you hear a voice call out to you. You turn your head as you saw Cho Kyuhyun, one of the guys from your Lit class, run up to you.

"I need you to do my essay for me. I need to play Starcraft today and you're the only nerd who can do the damn assignment and get an A," Kyuhyun explains to you in a bored tone. You glare at him since he's one of the many students in the university who orders you to do their assignments because they apparently have other important stuff to do instead of doing it themselves.

'That stupid bastard! Who does he think he is, telling me to do his stupid essay for him just because of his idiotic Starcraft. He should do it himself since I must finish my Dating Sim game!!' you think to yourself. As you were about to refuse, you notice that he has already left, leaving a note saying for you to get the essay done by Monday. You mumble to yourself as you started walking back to your apartment in an even more pissed off mood.

--

You set your laptop down to the chair next to you and took out your portable game player and continued on with your game. You have already finished typing out Kyuhyun's essay and decide to play your game up on the roof. Suddenly, a bunch of messages appear on your player and you smirk.

"Hmph. Must be a bunch of rookies who have no clue how to capture men," you say to yourself as you started typing away in lightning fast speed, "All these people must bow down and worship me since I'm the only one who has been able to conquer men's hearts without fail. I despise real men since they're all idiotic and full of flaws. Men from Dating Sims game all perfect in every aspect. They don't call me the Capture Goddess for nothing."

You set your player down for a little bit of rest and adjusted your glasses. 'E-Mailing all these people is hard work. I got to remind myself to buy some more games on Monday.' 

"On to the next message," you say to yourself and suddenly stop when you see the message:

Capture Goddess,

We need your power and skill in order for certain men to be captured. This certain task is a lot more difficult than you think and would require everything you know and more. You are able to stop this task when you find a man who you want to claim you. However, if you're truely not the Capture Goddess, I would suggest for you not to accept such a challenge.

-DCS

Yes or No

'Who the hell is DCS?' you ask yourself when suddenly something hits you. "Hey, wait a minute!! Is this person insulting me!? I am the one and only Capture Goddess. I'll show them that this challenge is nothing for me!!"

You clicked the 'yes' and smiled triumphantly to yourself. You sure as hell aren't going to let anyone insult and say you aren't the true Capture Goddess. You then see a shadow below you and look up to see the sky suddenly turn black. As you were about to quickly head inside your apartment, a flash occurs and you see a sillouette of a small child. When the flash disappears, the sky quickly turns back to normal.You have a surprised expression as you identify the figure in front of you.

It's a small child with glasses wearing average clothes, yet wearing a beanie and holding onto a small white plush bunny. She smiles at you childishly as you held a dumbfounded expression.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Jun and I'm your demon buddy," greeted the small child.

'Wait... What!!!?'

--

And there's the cliffhanger. Sorry that my writting style is bad, it's my first time writing a fanfic in 2nd POV. Since I'm not so patient with making up a lot of characters to use for you to capture, there'll be guys from other KPop groups instead if you were confused on why Kyuhyun of Super Junior was in there. SHINee won't make an actual appearance until like chapter 3 or 4.

I will try to update as much as I can. School is really hating on me at the moment so I might just post new chapters on the weekends. :)

Goodnight everyone!!

-Nena