Sorry, I'm a Bad Boy Part 2

Loving You Each Day

"Excuse me?" You said, looking offended by Key's possesive words.

Key looked at his watch. "School is almost finished. Go back to your class and let's meet by the school gate after school. You better come."

You rolled your eyes. "Aish... Fine, fine."

___________________________________________

School was finally finished and you were walking toward the school gate. You saw Key standing by the school gate, and you suddenly remembered that he was waiting for you. You froze and thought about what you should do. Ahh, this jerk. He's really waiting for me. He suddenly looked around, so you hid behind a group of students who were a grade lower than you. I'll just walk with them, so he won't see me... The students suddenly stared at you, wondering why you were there. You smiled at them awkwardly. "Hehehe, kids, don't mind me." You said. Luckily, they ignored you and continued walking. You hid behind the group as you got closer to where Key was standing from. This is it. I must cover my face so he won't see me. You crouched down and covered your face with your hands while walking, hoping that Key wouldn't see you.

"Yah, _______ -ah. Where do you think you're going?" Key said.

Oh! He saw me! Okay, I shouldn't panic. Just continue walking with these kids and cover your face...

He caught your shoulder, and you were startled. "Ah! You scared me!"

"Trying to get away, huh?" Key held your wrist and dragged you to the bus stop.

"Yah! It hurts! Let go of me!" You yelled. People at the bus stop looked at him, and he finally let go of your wrist.

"Where are we going? You can't just take me anywhere!" You complained.

"Just shut up." He said coldly.

___________________________________________

"A coffee shop?"

Key took you to a coffee shop, to your surprise. Why would this jerk take me to a coffee shop? You went inside the coffee shop, and suddenly, the employees were bowing to him and greeting him.

"You own this place? B-but you're only in high school..." You asked.

"Obviously... Who cares if I'm in high school?" He answered.

Both of you sat on a table.

You looked around the coffee shop. There wasn't anything strange about it. You were actually comfortable.

"So why are we here?" You asked.

"Hyun Woo told me that you're the smartest person in his class. I've been failing my classes lately, and..."

You interrupted him. "You want ME to HELP you?"

"I guess you get my point. But don't you forget that you're my assistant too." He said. "You have to be by my side everytime at school." He pointed at you.

"Aish... bothering me for foolish things." You rolled your eyes. "I'm leaving." You stood up and wore your backpack.

"Better not forget that you have always have to be with me, _____ -ah."

"Ahh, this guy is seriously annoying me." You muttered to yourself. "Fine, I know, I know... I'll see you tomorrow then."

___________________________________________

Maybe I should just ignore him and pretend that I don't know him... You were walking to school, and suddenly, a black, shiny car that was on the side of the road honked at you. You jumped out of surprise. You stared strangely at the black, shiny car, then you continued walking. Wahhhh, that was scary. After a few minutes of walking, the black, shiny car started following you. It's a stalker! What should I do? Run? Yes, I should run! You started running.

"Yah! Assistant _____! Didn't I tell you that you always have to be with me?" Key's head popped out from the back seat window.

"Why are you following me?! That's so creepy! Are you a stalker?" You yelled.

He suddenly came out of the car and stood next to you. You started walking a little faster because Key was seriously annoying you. He followed you until you arrived at the school gate. You looked at him and scratched your head.

"I know that you need help with your studies, and I can help you, but you're seriously annoying me right now. Can you just disappear for a moment?" You were about to leave, but he caught your wrist again and started dragging you inside the school building.

___________________________________________

You couldn't get away from Key, even at lunch. He told you to get a drink for him from the cafeteria, and you did because you couldn't do anything. Well, at least this way, I can be with Hyun Woo. You thought. You looked at him, laughing with Key about something that doesn't even make sense.

After school, you promised to tutor Key at the school library, and so you did. He wasn't a complete idiot like what you thought he'd be. He was actually a fast learner, so he wasn't a complete pain for you. However, his arrogance still annoyed you. You've always thought that people like him would never change.

___________________________________________

Three weeks later, you've become closer to Key, although he was still arrogant and annoying. You never understood why he was like that. You still tutored him, but that didn't mean you were friends. Everyone started suspecting that both of you were going out, but he would always deny it and tell them that you're just nothing to him. Somehow, you felt kind of sad. He didn't want anyone to know that you were tutoring him. His pride was too high. After all the help that you've given to him, he'd only say that you're just nothing.

One evening, after tutoring him, his car didn't arrive at the right time and he offered to walk you home.

"My driver drives really slow, so I'll walk you home." He said, walking with you toward the school gate.

You shook your head. "No, it's fine. I can go home by myself."

"You sure? It's already getting pretty dark."

"Yeah, I'm sure. My house is just near here. Well... I'm leaving."

"No, I'll walk you home. I don't want to stand here alone. I look stupid."

You laughed. "Whatever, Key."

Both of you started walking. The weather seemed perfect, even though it was getting cold because the sun was setting. Eventually, stars came out, and you looked at them, twinkling in the sky. Soon, you were walking in the street close to your house. There was no one else in street but the both of you. The stars seemed like it guided you to your house.

"____ -ah," Key said.

"Huh?"

"When you walk home, is it always like this? Are the stars always twinkling? Does the sky always seem perfect?"

"Uhhh, well..." You thought for a second about what you should answer. "Not all the time."

Key suddenly stopped walking. "Since this time seems perfect, I better tell you what I have to say."

You also stopped as soon as Key stopped walking. "Ehh? What are you saying? You know what, my house is just a few feet away from here. Grandmother always makes tea at this time, and friends are always welcome at home, so stay for a bit and-"

You were shocked. Key hugged you tightly. You could hear him breathing heavily. You didn't know what to do, but you didn't want to ruin the "scene".

"I... like you." Key whispered to your ear.