Sorry, I'm a Bad Boy Part 1

Loving You Each Day

"... if you lose, you'd have to be an assistant for a month," Hyun Woo said.

What kind of bet is this? This is absolutely stupid! But I can't lose on anything. I will win this bet! You thought. You were quite a competitive girl. Hyun Woo, a popular guy from your class asked you to have a bet with him. If he gets a higher score than you on the upcoming quiz, you'd lose and you'd have to be someone's assistant for a whole month.

"What do I get if I win?" You asked.

"Then, I'll be your slave for a whole month." Hyun Woo said.

"Sounds fair... but me? Assistant? For who?"

"For Key."

Key was the arrogant playboy of the school. All the girls liked him, except for you. You always get annoyed at him by his arrogant actions.

"Why would he need an assistant in the first place?" You asked.

"Uhh, well, he's a busy person. You just don't know it!" Hyun Woo said.

Pshhhhh, busy about what? You thought. "Fine," you said. "I'm gonna need a slave anyway, so why not try this bet."

Hyun Woo smirked. "Cool."

As the smartest person in the class, you were definitely going to pass the quiz. There was no WAY you wouldn't. And you've always liked Hyun Woo. You just didn't want him to know, and winning this bet might actually make you win his heart.

____________________________________________

After receiving the results for the quiz, you hung your mouth open as you looked at your score on the paper.

F 48%

How... how can this be??? Your eyes widened. I thought I got everything right! But... well... Hyun Woo's kind of stupid. He probably got a score lower than me.

Hyun Woo suddenly appeared next to you. "So, what did you get?" He asked.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. "You first."

He showed you his paper.

F 49%

Dammit! Only one percent off! Is this a joke or something?! You thought. You tried not look overly concerned about it so he wouldn't notice.

"Let me see your paper." He said, pulling your paper from your hand.

"Uhhmmm, I actually got a 90%." You lied as he tried to pull the paper away from you. "And you know what? You don't need to be my slave. I'll let you off this time because I'm a very nice person." You smiled nervously. You lost your grip and he finally got to look at your paper.

He smirked. "Well, well, well... I guess you're Key's new assistant then."

You took the paper away from him and crumpled it. "Are you crazy?! I'm just a percent away from your score! That doesn't even count!"

"Yes, it does. Let's go ______ -ah. Let's take you to Key right now. He's been waiting." Hyun Woo took your hand and dragged you to the next classroom. Your heart was beating really fast because he was holding your hand. You could've escaped, but you didn't know what to do since he was holding your hand. Your mind was absolutely blank.

You and Hyun Woo finally got inside the next classroom. Key was sitting on a desk, looking outside the window.

"Yah, Kibum! I got your assistant!" Hyun Woo yelled as he let go of your hand.

Key turned around to look at you. He just stared at you. You didn't know what to say because you've never talked to Key, but whenever you saw him, he just really annoyed you.

"Starting today, you're mine." He looked at you straight in the eye without smiling.