A White Feather

When Japan meets Korea

 

When Japan Meetes Korea:

Shimizu Saki and Shin Soohyun (UKISS)

Rating PG


 

Hugging her knees to her chest, Saki placed her chin on her shin, watching as a breeze ripple through the field of flowers. A tiny smile graced over her lips, as a petal flew from the stem and the touched her nose. "It's so quiet here; I wish I could stay forever." she whispers under her breath. 

"Do you really want to?" A voice called from now where. 

Saki snapped her head towards the voice, but then, her eyebrows knit together as no one stood in the distance. Am I dreaming? She thought turning her head back to the flowers. 

A shadow loomed over her presence, making her stand up in a flash. "W-Who are you?" she asked, as panic laces with her voice. 

Tiny laughter passes through his lips as he sits on the grass, crunching under his weight. "Come sit!" he grins, pulling her hand making her sit. 

"I'm Soohyun."

She faces him, snipping a flower from it’s' stem. "Saki. Just call me that." she muttered, plucking a petal. 

She flinches as his thumb grazes across her cheek, "You were crying weren't you?" he asked, touching her tear stained cheek. She shook her head in denial, even though he could tell that she was lying. 

"Saki-" Soohyun called, leaning towards her. She faces him, a faint tint of pink paints across her cheeks as how close they are. "I was, it's not a big deal." she replied as they sat in silence. 

Digging through his pocket, he pulls out a white feather and then hands it to her. "Here," he smiled, opening his hand. "I usually keep it for when I'm upset but you could have it."

Saki blinks twice, "I can't, it's yours right? I could never do that." she said in a worried tone. 

"Soohyun!"

Soohyun sighed and pecks her lips, "Keep it, I have to go." he smiled, before hugging her. "My close friend, keep it; for you may not see me again."

She nods as his figure disappeared behind a tree. She glances at the feather and hugs it close to her chest. 

"I love you, don't forget it."

 


I   wrote this about aa week or two ago XD

I really need to quit stalling and write XD