A Happy Ending

A Happy Ending

QIAN'S POV

I was at Han River, overlooking the view and saying my prayers to Nichkhun. I threw the white rose I was holding and turned to walk away. I saw a boy and a girl walking hand in hand. The boy had thick eyebrows and a handsome face, while the girl has eyes like bunnies and a smile that radiates warmth. Beside them, there he stood, looking at the boy and girl happily.

"Umma!" The boy and girl shouted in unison. They all ran towards me and raced in holding my hand.

"Kyung-Hee." I said to the girl. She pointed to the boy beside him.

"It was Eunkyung, Umma!" She said accusingly.

Kyuhyun walked towards us with a grin plastered in his face.

"Your twins are so unruly." He laughed.

"Well, they're yours too. I think Kyung-Hee got your evilness." I hit his arm slightly.

"Appa, Umma. Can we go buy ice cream?" Our son, Eunkyung, said.

"But I don't want ice cream! I want cake!" Kyung-Hee wailed.

Eunkyung faced her and started to bicker.

"Yah! If you two don't quit it, we won't go to SJ reunion!" Kyuhyun scolded. Both kept quiet until we arrived at Leeteuk's place.

"Kyuhyun-ah! Qiannie!" Leeteuk greeted us, he was carrying his son, Teukso.

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun greeted him with a high five.

"Annyeong Oppa. Where's everyone?" I asked.

"Inside. They're all waiting for you." He motioned for us to go in.

"Ahjussi!" Eunkyung and Kyung-Hee shouted to Leeteuk. Leeteuk gave them a warm smile and ruffled both their hairs.

"Eunkyung you look more handsome nowadays!" Eunkyung winked.

"Kyung-Hee too is more beautiful than last time." Kyung-Hee grinned widely.

"Where's So Ra-ssi?" I asked, pertaining to Leeteuk's wife.

"Oh. She's in the kitchen." He pointed. I made my way to the kitchen while Kyuhyun and the kids went to the backyard.

In the kitchen, there I found So Ra, Eun Seo, Sena, So Yul, Tiffany and Sulli all preparing meals, I decided to help them.

"Unnie!" Sulli and So Ra greeted.

"Annyeong!" I greeted. They all gave me huge grins.

"Qian, you came just in time, we don't know that much in cooking" Sena laughed.

"Qian unnie is really great at cooking!" Sulli beamed.

I helped in preparing the meals when a 3 year old boy came running in.

"Umma!" The boy wailed. Sulli then let out a groan. She took the boy in her ams then cooed.

"What happened Ji Kyung?" She asked the boy that was hysterically crying.

"Umma! Jie Yong doesn't want to play with me!" Ji Kyung wailed. Just then, a boy the same age as Ji Kyung ran up to Eun Seo.

"Umma, Ji Kyung said he likes Kyung-Hee! But I love Kyung-Hee!" Jie Yong cried.

"Baby, stop crying." Eun Seo tried to calm him down but his hysterics were beginning to sound much worse than Ji Kyung's.

Sulli turned to Ji Kyung. "Yah! You can't like Kyung-Hee! She's your cousin!" We all laughed at the love triangle that was forming between Sulli and Eun Seo's son and my daughter.

"Go and run to your father."Sulli ordered Ji Kyung and the boy started running out.

"You too Jie Yong. Go and run to your dad." Eun Seo said to Jie Yong.

When the two boys ran out, Eun Seo and Sulli both sighed in relief.

"Can Heechul handle your son?" Sena asked.

"He should." Sulli said.

"How about Donghae? Can he handle Jie Yong?" It was Tiffany this time.

"He could, but when it comes to making Jie Yong stop  wailing, he passes him over to me." Eun Seo sighed, then laughed.

Just then, Eunhyuk and Siwon entered the kitchen, both running to their wives.

"It's great Qian is here. The cooking would be great." I smiled at him but Tiffany darted him an angry glare.

"What do you mean by that?" She snapped.

"Nothing Yeobo." Siwon laughed nervously then tried soothing Tiffany.

"Hah! You're such an underdog Siwon-ah." Eunhyuk pointed then started laughing.

"Are you not one too?" Sena asked his husband in a sharp tone.

"Uh..Ofcourse Honey! I'm  an underdog for you too!" Eunhyuk playfully hugged Sena.

"EEWWW!" Muffled sounds came from the door and we all looked to see Sang Woo, Siwon and Tiffany's son, and Min Woo, Eunhyuk and Sena's son.

"Eww!" Sang Woo pointed to his parents who were currently hugging each other amorously.

"Umma, Appa, get a room!" Min Woo shouted to Eunhyuk and Sena.

"Yah!" Eunhyuk and Siwon both shouted and ran towards their sons, scooping them off the ground and running to the backyard.

"Our husbands are like our kids too, they're all very childish." Sena laughed.

"I only have one son, but I feel like I have two because Leeteuk acts like a todddler sometimes." So Ra exclaimed.

"Heechul is different though. He pushes Ji Kyung to act like him. My son slowly develops a sharp tongue." Sulli pouted.

"I just hate the fact that Sungmin looks more of a baby than our son." Son Yul complained.

"How about you Qian? Do  you have any problems with Kyu?" Eun Seo asked.

"Not much. He's quite helpful with the kids, but Eunkyung and Kyung Hee are slowly becoming evil and mischievious like him." I grumbled.

"That's okay. Atleast he's helpful. I wish Donghae was like that." Eun Seo sighed.

"Weyo?" Son Yul asked.

"He spoils Jie Yong so much. He gives everything he wants." Eun Seo frowned.

"Siwon is like that with Sang Woo too!" Tiffany joined.

"So is Hyukjae." Sena chided.

 

We were happily chatting and cooking when Sungmin peered in the door.

"Yeobo.." He called to Son Yul. "Dongshin did it again."

"You go change it, the diapers are in the bag." Son Yul pointed.

"But--" Sungmin started, but Son Yul gave him a death glare. He scurried off to do his task.

"What was it?" I asked.

"Sungmin doesn't know how to change diapers whenever Dongshin does a number 2." Son Yul laughed.

Suddenly, we heard a few yelps, all coming from Sungmin. Sungmin peered at the kitchen door once again, this time panting.

"It's scary!" He cried.

"Yah! That's your son! What's scary with that?" SonYul scolded.

Sungmin had a panicked look on his face, suddenly I felt pity.

"Go ask Kyuhyun for help. He's really good at changing diapers." I smiled.

"Gomawo Qiannie!" Sungmin said and quickly ran off to fetch Kyuhyun.

After numerous cries and wailings from our children and husbands, we finally managed to finish cooking the meals. We all went out to the backyard to grill Samgyeopsal.

The rest of the Super Junior members were there, along with their respective wives and children.

"I can't belive it's been 10 years." Leeteuk sighed. We all nodded in unison. We looked over at our children who were playing with each other.

Teukso, Leetuk and So Ra's son was happily supervising the game. Jie Yong, Donghae and Eunso's son, actively participates along with Ji Kyung, Sulli and Heechul's son. Sang Woo, Siwon and Tiffany's son, and Min Woo, Eunhyuk and Sena's son, were both playing with plastic swords. My eyes gaze unto Dongshin who was happliy dancing without music. He was grinning from ear to ear, a sign that his diapers were fresh, with a few coaxing from Kyuhyun, Sungmin finally managed to learn how to change diapers. Won Bin and Jun Ho, Ryeowook and Amber's sons, were playing tag with Eunkyung along side Taesung and Yeongchan, Yesung and Luna's twin boys. Young Jin and Young Hoon, Shindong and Krystal's sons, were playing with a ball and was running around energetically. In the midst of all the boy chaos, my daughter, Kyung Hee, stood in the middle. She was admiring a beautiful white rose.

"Our boys could be the next Super Junior!" Leeteuk exclaimed. We all laughed at the idea.

"It wouldn't take long before Jie Yong masters the art of singing like his father did. He's really good in rapping too." Donghae bragged.

"The rapping, sure, that's yours to claim Hae. But singing? I think we should let Eunkyung, Won Bin, Jun Ho, Taesung and Yeongchan take a claim to that since their dads are the famous Super Junior KRY." Heechul laughed, his arms wrapped around Sulli.

"Min Woo would probably turn up as an excellent dancer like his daddy." Eunhyuk scoffed.

"Excuse me, but have you seen my son dance?" Sungmin pointed to Dongshin. We all laughed.

"I just hope Kyung Hee doesn't turn up boyish being surrounded by all these men." I sighed.

"She kicks pretty hard." Kyuhyun said, then sharing the time when Kyung Hee had accidentally punched him in the gut. They all laughed at Kyuhyun's unfortunate fate.

"Umma!" Kyung Hee shouted, running towards me.

"What is it?" I asked. She handed me the white rose that she was once admiring.

"Look. It's pretty." Her eyes glinted in joy.

"Yes it is honey, but you shouldn't pick flowers from So Ra Imo's garden." I scolded.

"Oh. I don't have roses in my garden Unnie, because Teukso might get injured because of the thorns." So Ra suddenly said.

"Then, where did you get this Kyung Hee?" I asked, confused on how my daughter had found a white rose.

"A man gave it to me. He was wearing all white. And he was glowing!" Kyung Hee exclaimed.

We all exchanged worried looks. My stare lingered longer on Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun then told Kyung Hee to come near him.

"Did the man say his name?" Kyuhyun asked our daughter. She nodded.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun asked, by now, everyone was listening.

"He said, before I reveal his name to anyone, he has a message to Umma and Appa." Kyung Hee said calmly.

My heart started beating faster. "What..What did he say Kyung Hee?" I stuttered.

"Uhmm. He said he's glad that Umma is happy and that he's also very glad that Appa takes good care of Umma and his heart. His name was--" Kyung Hee started saying his name but I cut her off.

"Nichkhun...." I mumbled.

"Ne Umma! Do you know him?" Kyung Hee asked. I nodded.

"He was weird though Umma, when I turned around to look at Eunkyung Oppa,  he was already gone when I looked back." Kyung Hee said, confusion and amazement written on her face.

"He's an angel, honey. Now go run along and play with the others" Kyuhyun led her away.

"Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yes." I answered, trying to strangle the tears that were coming up.

"He's still watching over us." Kyuhyun raised his head to the sky, then smiled.

"Yes he is." I smiled. A tear fell to my cheeks. This time, not because of sadness or pain, but beacause of happiness.

My eyes gazed unto Kyuhyun's face, tracing every line and every curve. Thank You Nichkhun, for giving your heart to the person I love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Just a one shot. Hope you liked it :) Anyway, the other couples were a bit random. Especially the Shindong and Krystal pairing. Hahaha. But anyway, I just hope you like it readers and subscribers! ^^ Off to a new Kyutoria world! :>

BTW, Do you know any Kyutoria vids that I can feast my eyes on? KEKEKEKEKE. Can You give me the link? I'll thank you so much for it! ^^ SALAMAT!