05

Talking To The Stars

“Woah! What happened to you Hyukie?!” Siwon  quickly moved closer to him, worried about what happened to his hand.

“Nothing serious. It’ll heal in just a few days. No need to worry guys” he smiled to them, assuring them that he is really okay.

“Eunhyuk, be sure that you’ll be present in the presentation this coming weekend. All the girls will be there too” Leeteuk tells him, more of giving him an instruction on doing he’s really best despite the injury.

“Hyung, don’t stress him out” Kyuhyun came in defense of Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk taps Kyuhyun’s shoulder and smiled at him, “It’s okay maknae, don’t worry about it. hehehe”

“Well I’m just telling hi~~” he was not able to finish his sentence when Donghae covered his mouth

“Arasso hyung…we all get it…Hyukie gets it…stop talking now” says Donghae as he gets his hands off Leeteuk’s mouth.

“And here comes the girls!” Siwon exclaimed standing up, excited to see his girlfriend.

“Hi boys!” a girls voice echoed along the hallway.

Eunhyuk recognized the voice and quickly looked back and saw Hyoyeon running towards them, bringing a box.

As soon as Hyoyeon reached them, she quickly turned her attention to Eunhyuk who was just sitting beside Sungmin.

“Annyeong Eunhyuk-ssi!” she greeted him happily.

Eunhyuk feels awkward after the greeting if Hyoyeon to him, she didn’t bother greeting Sungmin who was just beside him.

“Yah! As if I am not around huh?!” Sungmin said in a sulking manner.

Hyoyeon turned to Sungmin ,”Don’t worry Minie, Sunny will be here so~~” she was cut off when she heard a girl shouting from behind.

“Annyeong!!” it was Sunny who is running towards them.

“Well there she is…hehehe” Hyoyeon giggled.

She faces Eunhyuk again, “Eunhyuk-ssi…my mom made this for you” she extended the box to him, which was after all, full of delicious foods.

“Waeyo?” he asked in confusion.

“Well I told her about what happened yesterday and she thought that giving you this will make you feel better” she smiles at him.

Eunhyuk smiles and received the box “Gomawo Hyoyoen-ssi”

“What’s with all the –ssi thingy??” Sooyoung commented at the two of them.

“As if you two haven’t known each other for a long time now” Yuri added.

“Act like you knew each other for a very long time now” Yoona suggested.

“Eunhyuk-ah…wanna grab lunch today?” Hyoyeon asks him.

“Sure Hyoyeon-ah” he agrees with her.

All of their friends squeals before them, they are just perfect for each other.

“Whatever guys!” Hyoyeon says to them.

“I think we better go now, class is about to start” Eunhyuk suggests.

“Oh yeah…kaja!” Taeyeon says and quickly grabs Leeteuk.

“Look at them, as if the hallway is all theirs. DoubleWDoubleH. Hahaha” Seohyun criticized them in a good way of course.

“Do you want to hold hands too Seohyun-ah?” Kyuhyun ask her in a charming way.

“Whatever Kyuhyyun-ah!” Seohyun pushes his face away from her and started to walk ahead of him.

“C’mon! I was just kidding! Soehyun-ah!” he runs to Seohyun catching up to her.

“Hahaha…looks like the leaders and the maknaes are having their both own worlds today” Sooyoung remarks.

“C’mon guys! Let’s go!”

All of them went to their classroom by pairs.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were in the last row if the seat, since they have just transferred seats days ago. Reason: to chat more often and refuses to listen to the lecture of their professor.

“Eunhyuk-ah!” Hyoyeon called in a whispery manner, as the class had just started.

Eunhyuk looks at her, “Wae?” he asks

“I have been wanting to ask you about this…” she stops.

“About what?” he asks, growing more curiously.

“When…no…Wha…oh wait, not that…” she stutters, as she thinks on what to say correctly.

“Ah! About the other day, when we were in the practice room” she started.

“No need to worry about my hand, it’s okay now” Eunhyuk answers her as if she is going to ask him about his hand.

“Well I’m not worrying about that because I know that you’ll get well soon, right?!” she smiles, “Well I was just thinking about the dance. How…how did you…know the choreography of the dance?” she finally asks.

Eunhyuk recalls the incident that happened yesterday, the way Hyoyeon dances and just that the choreography reminds him of the past.

“Well about that…uhmmm…” Eunhyuk stutters, not knowing what to response to her.

“Uhmmm…” he continues to say.

Hyoyeon was waiting for his answer when she suddenly heard her name. She quickly sits straight and looks at the front immediately.

“Miss Hyoyeon, min telling us what you and Mr Eunhyuk were talking about?” their professor asks her.

‘Uhmmm…sem..we were just talking about how the gravity affects the movement of a certain object” she answers confidently.

The professor didn’t bother ask her question since what she said was actually correct.

Hyoyeon sure did not participate well in the class, but surely she can answer questions thrown to her.

“Hyoyeon-ah…I think we better talk later” Eunhyuk suggested.

Hyoyeon looks at him and just nodded and pays attention to their professor talking infront.

The question that left all of Hyoyeon’s thought in hiatus, “How did he knew the dance step?”