The guy at the church....

The guy at the church....

It's Sunday again. Time really goes by fast it seems like it was just yesterday when i first saw him. I still remember how i walked through the aisle of the church and there was him, in the altar i just stared at him like i was in a curse to just stare at him forever. It was like the feeling of getting married. And my heart just suddenly beated faster and faster. I kept on walking and walking i didnt care of what was around me my whole attention was just into him then i heard a voice "EunMi-aah!!" the voice said it's whispering really loud then i snapped out then i went back to reality i saw myself next to the front row benches almost reaching the altar. I turned around and saw my mom all the way at the other side of where i'm standing. I didnt want to embarrass myself so i just went with the flow, i stood there and bowed. I turned around while taking a glance of the guy. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. I walked away and came where my mom was sitting.

"Yaaa, what were you doing? are you not yourself today?" My mom asked

I didnt answer but instead i just placed my finger on my lips and pointed at the priest "sshhh, it's starting" i whispered to her. My Mom scoffed. I looked at her and smiled. The whole mass i didnt pay attention to the preacher's words. My whole attention was just into that guy. I memorized all of his movement from giving the bible to the preacher to talking to his friends. I feel like a stalker but i really cant take my eyes off him. After the mass my mom had an emergency call from work so i had to go home by myself. Before leaving the church, i took one more glance of the guy. "Yaaa~~ Youngjae-ahh! aren't you coming with us?" a guy called. He turned around "jamkkan man-yo, i'll be right there" He said.

Youngjae? that's his name? I stared at him and he stared back i suddenly looked away and walked towards the door. "Miss!" a voice from my back said. I didnt turn around and just kept on walking then suddenly i felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and there was him. Youngjae. "Miss, is this yours?" he asked holding my handkerchief in his hands. I just stared at his beautiful sparkling brown eyes. "uhmm.. Hello~" he said waving his hand in my face. Just then i snapped out. i blinked "aahh... nae it's mine, k-k-komawo" i thanked him and smiled.

"your welcome, i'm Youngjae by the way" he said introducing himself "oh.. i'm EunMi" i said

"nice to meet you, i look forward to seeing you again!" he replied then offered his hand

i took his hand and shook it, He smiled and left, i just stood there...... speechless...... I was amazed by him. When i got home that day i tried to change myself i tried to become more confident and i kept on posing in front of my bathroom mirror. i sticked my tounge out and did a peace sign =.= <-- that was my face after i did that. Another sunday came and i went to church but this time i was by myself because my mom has work. When i arrived at the church the first thing i did was to sit in front and looked for Youngjae.

I looked at the left. No sign of him. I looked at the right. Still no sign. I looked at the back. Same results. "EunMi, i'm glad to see you again" a voice in front of me said i turned around and Youngjae was there. I smiled at him. "are you looking for someone?" he asked

"a-a-ani, i'm just looking around the church that's all" I said with my voice shaky

"oh well, i'm glad that you could ma-" he was cut off by some guy with curly hair

"hyung~ let's go we have to make our entrance!" the curly guy said

"okay i'll be right there, Eunmi-ah mianhae i have to go now.."

"okay" i said smiling, Then he left. After 2 minutes the piano started playing then YoungJae and his friends started walking down the aisle. While walking he looked at me and smiled. so i smiled back. My heart started beating fast again. i placed my hand on my chest i can feel how its beating really fast. I started to feel uncomfortable. I looked at YoungJae and saw that he was looking at me then he suddenly looked away. After the mass Youngjae walked towards me. I looked at him and i just noticed that he was wearing a cassock like the priest but it's all white.

"Eunmi-ah," he said

"hi uhmmm can i ask you something?"

"yeah sure, what is it?"

"can i get your phone number?"

"alright, 2**278*3***"

"komawo, is it ok if i text you?"

he laughed "of course that's why i gave you my number"

"yo~ yo~ yo~ what do we have here?" a guy said with a very deep voice

"hahah EunMi this is my friend yong guk" Youngjae introduced

 "i'm Kim Eunmi"

"i'm Yongguk BANG Yongguk" he said doing the 'bang' part really loud

"wacha guys doing??" a curly guy said and another 3 guys were following behind him

"Eunmi-ah here are my other friends Zelo, Daehyun, Jongup and Himchan" Youngjae pointed

"oh, annyeonghaseyo I'm Kim EunMi" i bowed

"HI!!! I'm Jongup!!" he said taking my hand and shaking it then another guy cleard his throat and pushed away Jongup "hi, i'm Himchan" himchan said kissing my hand "Ya~ dont be like that hyung!!" the curly dude said the he bit Himchan on his shoulder

"aaaawww!!!!" Himchan cried, Zelo didnt care "hi!! i'm zelo" he said like a kindergartener and this guy right here is Daehyun "Yo~" daehyun said

"okaaayyy you guys had enough let me talk to her" Youngjae said taking me away from them "sorry about that theyre always silly"

"its ok, but i have to go now" i said "oh ok" his face looked kind of sad when i said that "but dont worry we'll meet again next sunday! and we'll text right?" i said then his face suddenly brightened up. "yep! we will" he said "well, i gotta go now, anyeong!" i said "anyeong!!" he replied. Since that day me, Youngjae, and his friends became really close sometimes i would stay at the church for lunch. it's like they became my best friends. But one sunday afternoon something happened that would change my life.

"EunMi can i talk to you for a sec?" Youngjae asked me

"what is it?" i asked then he grabbed my hand and took me to the garden side of the church

"I need to tell you something, this might not turn out well but i'll just say it..... I like you! ever since you stepped foot in this church" he confessed

i was speechless i didnt know what to say i just stared at him. "I'm sorry i shouldnt have said that, im gonna go now...." he said he turned around and when he was about to leave i grabbed his shoulder "Dont leave.... i havent given you a reply yet" i said "o-ok.."

he turned to me. I stared at his sparkling brown eyes. I cant control myself anymore i dont know what im doing then suddenly, i just found my lips touched his. I pulled back "does that count as a reply?" i asked then he nodded. i smiled at him. Then he held my hand and we both walked back to the church together.

(Present day)

I looked around my room. There's pictures of me and younjae everywhere and of course, BAP. "EunMi-aahh!!!!  Youngjae is here!!" My mom yelled from the living room. I can hear her talking to youngjae. "I'll be right down and you're better not showing him my baby pictures!!" i yelled back. I got down the stairs "ready?" i asked youngjae "yup" he replied. Then we got out of the house and he opened the car door for me. While he was driving he asked me where we should go

"uhmm.... do you wanna watch a movie?" i asked

"anything my babytee wants" he replied

I giggled "dont you have a church duty today?"

"a day off wouldnt hurt would it?"

So we went to watch a movie and got ice cream we did what the other couples did but there is something special about us that makes us different i still dont know what it is but i wish to find out soon. At the end of the day he took me to our special place and that is the garden side of the church.

"YoungJae-ah why did you bring me here?" i asked

"i have something to tell you" he said with a gloomed face

"what is it? is something wrong?"

"My dad got a job in Germany and we have to migrate there i'll be staying there for 9 years" he said

"oh..."

"why dont we take a break? let's just continue when i come back.." he said. When i heard him say that i could feel water in my eyes.

"a break? why? so you can meet other girls?" i said

"n-n-no that's not what i meant"

"That's exactly what you meant! and why take a break? let's just end it right here right now!" I yelled then i stormed off. he grabbed my hand and hugged me from my back, i tried to take his hands off but he was too strong.

"mianhae~" he said, i could feel his tears fall on my neck i turned around and hugged him back "how could you do this? youre leaving for 9 years! what am i gonna do without you!!" i said

"i know... i know and im sorry just wait for me i'll definitley come back...." he whispered in my ear

"okay, i will wait for you...." i whispered back

* 9 years later *

I wonder how Youngjae is right now... we lost contact of each other. we tried to videochat but he was rarely online so his account got deleted. So i tried to send letters but he never replied. Today is exactly 9 years since he left. "Miss kim?" my secretary knocked on my door

"yes?"

"You have a package"

"ok, bring it here" I looked at the box and it's from Youngjae's friends. I opened it and it's a picture of them outside of the eiffel tower i looked inside and there was a note it said

-From Zelo

Noona, Fighting!! we'll always be by your side

-From JongUp

We'll visit ya soon!!

-From Daehyun

Keep it cool!!

-From Yonggup

BANG! BANG! BANG! wish you were here!!

-From Himchan

i've got nothing to say.... hahah jkjk! keep fighting!!

These notes made me cry it just touches me. All of them always writes letters to me but why doesnt Youngjae send one to me? all of these years he never sent one. Tonight i hope he'll be there. i'll just have to wait and see. At exactly 8pm i went in the church. i waited. after an hour there's no sign of him yet. i waited another 30 minutes and its still the same. i guess i'll just leave it to the hands of god. I prayed. after i told my prayers there's still no Youngjae so i decided to leave. while i was walking to my car i felt a hand on my shoulder "is this handkerchief yours?" i turned around and it was YoungJae

"youre back??!!!"

"yup im sorry i didnt get to video chat you and--"

"save it i dont care i dont care!! as long as youre here im alright!!!"

"are you sure?"

"yes!!"

"I LOVE YOU EUNMI! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO YOUNGJAE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: how's this for my first one shot? ish? i hope not... anyways *drumroll*

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY BANG YONGGUK!!!!!!

20110316_bang_yongguk.jpg