I Got You Under My Skin...

Love is Bittersweet
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The next few days were like a dream. Even though in school they were keeping their distance and pretended to be only friends, they made sure to make time for themselves. Their secret place became the rooftop. Usually it wasn’t allowed for students to go up there but Hyunseung did his magic and managed to make a copy of the key for it. They always met up there and stayed for hours after their classes had ended.

Hyunseung was worried in the beginning but he was also happy. Junhyung was making him happy only with his existence. Every time he saw him coming his way in the hallway, he couldn’t help but smile widely at him. Junhyung was the same. Whenever the boy got in his sight, the world around him seemed to disappear. The only thing he saw was Hyunseung, his Sun that was melting his heart and soul with that smile of his.

Hyunseung slowly opened his eyes. He had fallen asleep in class again. But what else could he do? History was such a boring subject and Junhyung kept invading his thoughts…

He took out his phone, carefully so that the teacher wouldn’t see him and quickly started texting.

“Want to meet up?” and pressed send.

Junhyung’s phone vibrated in his pocket telling him he’s got a new text. He hurried to open it, knowing exactly who it was from. He couldn’t stop himself from smiling at the text and decided he’d tease the boy a little.

“What? No smiley face, no hearts?”and pressed send.

Hyunseung sighed at Junhyung’s childish reply.

“Why should I? We’re only friends, remember?”he teased back.

Junhyung frowned at his response.

“In 5 minutes. On the rooftop.”  He typed angrily. He quickly excused himself to the teacher and got to the rooftop. He stood where Hyunseung wouldn’t notice him when he gets there and when he opened the door Junhyung jumped out of his hiding and hugged the boy from the back, lifting him off of the ground in the process.

Hyunseung screamed in surprise but once he recognized the strong arms that were holding him he stopped and blushed madly.

“Yah, let me down!!” he exclaimed trying to hide his embarrassment.

Junhyung put him on the ground and Hyunseung turned around to look at the other’s face. He grinned widely and pecked Junhyung’s lips for only a second.

“Oh, I thought you said we were only friends!” Junhyung said jokingly pretending to be shocked by his actions. “Is that what friends do?” he continued teasing the boy, enjoying his cute reactions.

Hyunseung didn’t reply. He only playfully hit Junhyung’s arm and looked down at his feet, feeling how his face reddened again. Junhyung took his hand and led him to the railingsso they could sit down.

Hyunseung ploppedhimself on it and while Junhyung stood between his knees, holding him by the waist tightly just to make sure the boy wasn’t going to fall or something like that.

“What made you skip class this time?” Junhyung asked Hyunseung who just glanced lovingly at him and blushed again.

“History’s just so boring!” the boy whined. “I even fell asleep for a minute or two.” Junhyung only chuckled. “And I was just… thinking about… you and I… I missed you.” He finally managed to say. What was happening to him? Where did the cool I-don’t-care Hyunseung go?! It was as if he disappeared whenever he was with Junhyung.

A wide smile spread on Junhyung’s face when he heard what he said and he looked at the boy in front of him with glowing eyes. He leaned in, now cupping Hyunseung’s face with one hand and kissed him. It was a sweet and gentle one

Please log in to read the full chapter