All About Love

All About Love

 

ALL ABOUT LOVE

Based on Hongkong’s movie : All About Love.

"Hello baby .." Siwon intimate voice came from a small object that is attached to kyuhyun’s ear.

"You're not going home?" Kyuhyun said, pursing his lips.

"Sorry baby, there was a sudden operation to do. Have you eaten?" Said Siwon with attention. Kyuhyun who was sleeping on his stomach on the living room couch with a headset on his ear just shook his head even though he know Siwon can not see it.

“All right." But it seems without looking, Siwon know the answer.
"Why don’t you pick me up from the hospital and we go out to dinner?" Said Siwon hopefully.It was already 09:00 PM, but whenever the two men, though only briefly, they will spend some time together.

"Fine, doctor. I'll be right there, " Kyuhyun quickly got up from his original position and ran to retrieve his car keys. He also not forget to took a little notebookon the table.

"I'll wait. Be careful on the road. Do not drive at speeds exceeding 60 km / hour. " Siwon message. Kyuhyun just smiled.
"I know, fussy. I'll call again when I’m there." Kyuhyun answered.
"Hm. I love you "

"I love you more." Kyuhyun reply which is now entering his black Alphard cars.
"Where are we going to eat indeed?" Said Kyuhyun again as he drove out of the garage.
"Baby, you should've end your call. You should not be phoning while driving" said surprised Siwon, know that Kyuhyun has not closed his phone.

"Okay, okay " Kyuhyun finally shut his phone and remove the headset from his ears. Now he was concentrating drove to the hospital where Siwon work.
Choi Siwon and Kyuhyun Cho, err,, maybe it should have become Kyuhyun Choi were two lovers who have lived together nearly for 5 years. Siwon who works as a doctor in a hospital has always be busy with his work while Kyuhyun just stay home to wait for his boyfriend to come home. Or sometimes Kyuhyun will catch up to the hospital to just bring lunch or just visit him.

oOo

 

Meanwhile in the Siwon’s room ...
"Doctor Siwon,today we have a visit from Seoul ophthalmologist doctor, you are asked to meet him."  A nurse come into the Siwon’s room and convey that message. Siwon looked unhappy with the job because it meant he had to cancel his promise with Kyuhyun. But inevitably he must be responsible to his job.

Nearly 30 minutes drive from the house which he occupied with Siwon, Kyuhyun finally arrive at the hospital where Siwon work. Carefully he park his car in between the other cars in the parking area. He even calculated the distance his car with another car.Once done he immediately called Siwon to immediately go down to meet him.

"Siwonnie?" Said Kyuhyun when Siwon finally lifted his phone.
"Baby Kyu? You've been up to?" Said Siwon.
Kyuhyun leaned his chin in steering wheel. "Hm," he said simply. He was already asleep, but he could not ignore the invitation from the most important person in his life.
"I'm sorry Kyu. Looks like I could not go eat with you. Suddenly I had to see the ophthalmologist doctor's visit from Seoul." Siwon looked chagrined at having to disappoint Kyuhyun for the umpteenth times.

“I hate you." Said Kyuhyun pissed. But actually he was not really upset, could not be possible.
"I'm sorry. What if when I get back home later we watch your favorite drama?" Siwon persuasion.
Kyuhyun then opened the notebook that he had been brought.
"You've promised it to me two days ago. But you do not keep them." Kyuhyun again pursed his lips.

"I'm sorry. So what promise you want from me?"
"You have to watch the drama with me tomorrow," Said Kyuhyun
"Okay" Siwon smiled.
"Siwonnie will watch the drama with me tomorrow." Kyuhyun wrote that sentence in the book of his notes as he spoke loudly. Siwon chuckled just hear it.
"I miss you baby," Siwon said softly.
"Miss you more." Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue cutely.
"Okay now you'd better go home. I do not want you get sick." Said Siwon.
"Arrasseo. I love you."

"I love you so much my precious baby kyu. Mmuaach " Kyuhyun shut his phone with a big smile painted on his face. He immediately issued his car from the parking area. Arriving at the hospital gate, Kyuhyun turned to the right and left to see is it safe enough to enter the highway. But the state of the road was quiet, felt safe Kyuhyun quickly pulled away. However ... ... .. BBBRRRAAAAKKKK

 

oOo

 

6 months later ....
"Lately a lot of traffic accidents. I am often confused  how they drive." Shindong, an ambulance driver from the emergency assistance center babbling while driving the car which carrying the sick people. He glanced at his partner who had been sitting silent beside him. They both just delivered a grandmother who had a heart attack.

“Are you okay, Siwon?" Said Shindong worried about his friend named Siwon's.
Siwon just stared blankly at the window and looked not had been following the conversation.
"Hm. I'm fine." Siwon answered briefly.
They finally stopped at a red light. At 2:00 morning a state road is still pretty empty. Not to many people who have started to move. Siwon unwittingly caught the eye of a car that looks quit with an unnatural position. The car was apparently hit a tree on the roadside.The traffic light has turned green which was originally red. Ambulance began running again. Siwon just looked at the car until finally he turned toward Shindong.
"We have to turn around. I saw there was an accident at a red light." Siwon said a little panic.
"Huh? Accident? Ung. Oke." Shindong immediately drove the ambulance.
In the sedan they found a man who looks in pain, clutching his chest. Some of his face also experienced mild abrasions.

"Sir, are you okay?" Said Siwon as he shook the man's body. The man just winced in pain. Shindong soon arrived with a gurney. Carefully Siwon carried that man and laid him on the gurney.
Dug .. dug ... dug.. as de Javu, Siwon was familiar with the heartbeat sound.
"The man seemed to have a heart disease." Said Shindong when they were carrying that man to the hospital. As always Siwon just staring blankly at the window.Grains visible tears dripping from his clear eyes and flowed down his cheek to drip onto the watch on his left hand.

 

-Flashback-

"Wake up baby .." Siwon hugging Kyuhyun from behind and smell the distinctive aroma of Kyuhyun in the morning that wafted through his neck.
"Hmmm .. let me sleep." Whined Kyuhyun who sounded sleepy.
"You know what day is today?" Said Siwon that has now changed his position. He is now in the top of Kyuhyun who still closes his eyes.
"Saturdays," Kyuhyun said as he opened his eyes.
"You're wrong. Today is our 5th Anniversary day. How could you forget huh? I will punish you, " Siwon immediately tickle Kyuhyun’s body.
"Siwonnie .. haahaha ... stop .. " Kyuhyun who can not stand amused just rolling around to avoid attacks from Siwon.
That atmosphere of the morning's two pair. So beautiful but it was previous time ago ..

-End of flashback-

"Morning Siwon .." Mr. Cho aka Kyuhyun’s Father who also became a doctor in the same place.

"Morning dad .." Said Siwon, trying to smile for his father-in-law.
“Have you had breakfast? Come with me." Without waiting for an answer, Mr. Cho took Siwon immediately to the hospital cafeteria for breakfast.
"I'm really confused about you." Said Mr. Cho when they were sitting face to face with two cups of coffee available at the desk.
Siwon just smiled.
"You should continue your life, Siwon. You can not always like this." Siwon who initially bowed to uphold his father-in-law looked at. He'd just heard his father told him to take his own life.
"I can not. I can not do without Kyuhyun.." and suddenly the atmosphere became awkward. Mr. Cho did not know what to answer.
"I have to go first. Take care of your health." Mr. Cho move right away from where he sat.
"But, Kyuhyun would be sad to see you there if you like this," added Mr. Cho before he actually left.

 

oOo

 

At a funeral, which reveal the silence and profound sadness, Choi Siwon take a step into a corner direction and stops in front of a new mound of green grass. On top of the mound there is a tombstone that reads:
Kyuhyun Choi
Lovely husband and Son
Siwon originally just stood and stared at the mound of earth beside it. But then finally he fell to his knees. Water droplets called tears fell from his eyelids. The tears that he hold is finally fall too. Since Kyuhyun’s accident six months ago, only this time Siwon visit to the tomb of his lover.
"Baby .." Call Siwon with a hoarse voice due to crying. His hand touched the ground before him.
"Baby Kyu .." he called again. But only the rumble of wind blown leaves the answer.

"You leave me. You do not keep your promise. You are lying ... "
"I really miss you. I want to hold you, I want to hear you sing like that often you do before we sleep, I want to see your grumpy face again. I even want to eat your ramen  again, although it is too much water I want to eat it again. Baby, please .. " Siwon continued pleading with tears streaming down his face. But, Kyuhyun will never go back ...

Are we being separated?

 

oOo

 

“Good morning doctor Siwon .. "
"Jung Soo, please. I'm not a doctor anymore." Said Siwon when he meets his old friend.
"All right. It’s a rare for you to come here." Park Jung Soo doctor or a regular on the call Leeteuk, seemed surprised to see Siwon’s arrival in the room works.
"I want to ask." Siwon answered directly to the matter.
"Certainly," Leeteuk invited Siwon to sit in front of his desk.
"You take care of Kyuhyun's heart transplants?" Said Siwon. Leeteuk looked surprised when suddenly Siwon asked this.
"Yes. I am conducting operations." Leeteuk was wondering what Siwon wants.
While Siwon looks bowed his head. He seemed to be thinking.
"I would like to request the data of the recipient Kyuhyun’s heart." Said Siwon finally. 
"Why so sudden? Is there something bothering you? Siwon, you ... "
"Do not tell me to forget Kyuhyun or anything. I just want to see who the man is." Siwon looks to keep his temper.
"Fine. Give me time. I'll send it to your email as soon as possible." Leeteuk said finally gave up.

 

Meanwhile, a man aged about 25 years seemed to be lying in a hospital bed with an IV tube connected in his veins. He seemed to be finally closed his eyes when a door knock made him open his eyes.
"Yes? " he said softly. White door was open and reveal two people who are very familiar to him.
"Heechul hyung, Hangeng hyung ..." Said the man, smiling.
"Yah! Donghae baboya!" One of the two guests were immediately ran to hug Donghae who still look weak.
"Hyung.." Donghae smiled at people who already considered as his brother.

"How come you're driving alone and hit a tree on the road. I told you before if you need anything you just call me. Now look, you become like this because it's your own fault .. "
"Chullie .." One more person who had called Hangeng, trying to soothe the nagging Heechul. Donghae just giggled to see it.
"I was just looking for some fresh air alone." Donghae answered with his innocent face.
"Oh my cute Donghae. Next time if you want to go somewhere, you can call me or Hannie to take you. You've just finished the operation. "
"Hyung, The operation was 6 months ago ..." Donghae interrupted when Heechul was getting a little overboard in worrying about it.
Behind the white door, Choi Siwon observed three people who were in the room.
"Lee Donghae .." he whispered very softly before leaving.

 

oOo

 

The next day when Siwon had just come home from work, he accidentally saw a figure that may not be familiar to him. The figure was in a building that he thought the kindergarten because there are many small children in it.
Dug .. dug .. dug ... though can only see from a distance, Siwon like could hear and feel the heartbeat.
"Wait a minute, ok?" Donghae said to a child who was taught to draw.
Donghae then walk to the corner room where he placed a mug of water. The buildings which covered the glass makes anyone who is outside can see into the building.
Donghae which was originally going to drink but all of a sudden just cried until his tears dripping on the mug that clutched in his hand.
"Donghae .." Heechul who is the owner of the kindergarten looked worried to see Donghae crying like that.
"Hannie .." Heechul immediately called his boyfriend to help him bring Donghae to the room.
Siwon who'd been watching it only restraint. His hands are clenched tightly.


"Baby, are you alright?"

 

oOo

 

ting tong .. ting tong ting tong ... ..
Siwon was nearly 5 times press the bell. However it seems that European-style house was unoccupied. With courage Siwon tried to turn the knob on the door. And it turns out that the  door open.
"Excuse me ..." Siwon is trying to get into the house. It’s quiet. Siwon looks curious about the state house. He kept muttering excuse me while looking at the house.
After nearly half an hour around the house Siwon did not find anyone in it. Until finally he reached a little room open slightly. Wonder what prompted him to enter the room. That room looks deserted. There is little household furnishings that fills the room.
His eye accidentally caught a notebook at a table. And again without thinking, he opened the book that seemed to be the diary of the homeowner's.

 

- Donghae's diary or Donghae's life
Enhyukkie ~ you're my everything ...
"Your condition is getting worse Donghae, you should immediately perform heart transplants surgery."  The word doctor who was handling Donghae, Leeteuk.
"Isn’t there any another way?" Said Donghae.
"Why don’t you just try it, hae. This may be the only way you'll get better." The man who'd been sitting accompanying Donghae finally spoke up.
"I'll think about it." Donghae answered that looks somewhat doubtful.
"Then Eunhyuk, please continue to remind him to keep drinking the medicine." Leeteuk said.
"Sure. Thank you doctor." Said the man called Eunhyuk while he holds Donghae's hand to get out of the room.

"Are you afraid to do surgery, hae?" Said Eunhyuk when they were in the car for the trip home.
Donghae just lowered his eyes.
"The doctor said that only 50% success," said Donghae finally. His head still bowed.
Eunhyuk’s left hand rub Donghae’s right cheek.
"But it's the only chance to get well, fishy." He said softly.

 

One night suddenly Dongahe feel very thirsty. Very slowly he rose from the bed so as not to wake the sleeping Eunhyuk beside him. Up in the kitchen, he immediately took a glass of water. Yet somehow his hands shaking and cause the glass in his hand fell to the floor. A loud sound of broken glass all over the house soon filled it. Eunhyuk who falling asleep looked shocked and immediately find the source of that voice. He saw Donghae who was picking up broken glass.
"Hae!" Eunhyuk immediately approached Donghae in the middle of squatting it.
"I told you how many times that youshould wake me if you need anything." Eunhyuk said half snaps. Donghae looked frightened by his lover's voice.
"Do not touch anything! I'll clean it!" Eunhyuk is very concerned with Donghae.

"Sorry, I always bothering you .." Donghae whispered. His cheeks now soaked with his ​​own tears. He felt to be the most useless person in this world. he was always troublesome his lover. Heart disease has always made ​​him look weak.
"Donghae .." See Donghae who cry like that made ​​Eunhyuk immediately embraced the man he loved.

oOo


One afternoon in a very heavy rain, suddenly Eunhyuk’s phone rang. Donghae who was watching tv in the living room was curious to see his boyfriend's cell phone.Donghae take Eunhyuk’s phone which lying on the table.

From: Sungmin
You've heard of Lee's manager. There is a good bid in Japan. You want to go with me?

Reading that message makes Donghae feel suspicious. Eunhyuk who work as a model make him meet more people out there. But Donghae wanted to think positive and forget the message's. Maybe they just co-workers. Donghae  immediately put Eunhyuk’s phone back in place before Eunhyuk suspicious.

Shortly Eunhyuk came up with hair that looks still a little wet and a white towel around his neck. Seen once he had finished bathing. Immediately Eunhyuk sat beside him and grabbed his cell phone.
"You've been out of the shower?" Said Donghae, grabbing a white towel to dry Eunhyuk’s brown hair.
"Hmm. Hae, did you opened the phone?" Said Eunhyuk suddenly.
Donghae stop the movement of his hand that was drying Eunhyuk’s hair and bowed his head.
"Don’t repeat it  again, Okay? it looks like I should go for a while." Eunhyuk move right away from where he sat, but a grip on his wrist make Eunhyuk stopped.
"Don’t." Donghae said in a commanding voice.
"Hae, please. There is something that I should take care of." With that  Eunhyuk immediately release the grip of his hand.
Donghae who somehow suddenly felt suspicious about Eunhyuk secretly follow his lover. After Eunhyuk sliding the car, Donghae soon followed behind with his black car. Heavy rain which flushed the evening did not deter Donghae’s steps to follow where Eunhyuk goes.
After nearly 30 minutes followed Eunhyuk, Donghae finally stopped a few yards from where Eunhyuk parking his car. They are in front of a house that is simple enough. Eunhyuk is apparently already quite familiar with this place immediately entered the house fence. Donghae who forgot to bring an umbrella finally let his weak body wet from the rain.

Eunhyuk looked rang the doorbell of the house and before long a man out. The man was immediately embraced as he saw Eunhyuk.
Donghae stood behind a wall beside the fence to peek at them. His right hand was immediately shut his own mouth when he saw him hugging Eunhyuk.
"Sungmin ..." Eunhyuk said. However, due to heavy rain which flushed it impossible for Donghae to listen the conversations between Eunhyuk and men who he thought was named Sungmin.
"How? You've read my message?" Said Sungmin. His eyes sparkled with hope. Sungmin and Eunhyuk are co-worker. They are both models that take shelter in the same agency.
"Sorry, it looks like I can’t. Donghae really need me .. " Eunhyuk replied firmly.
Sungmin looked disappointed with Eunhyuk’s answer. But he knew that he was a nobody for Eunhyuk.
"All right. I understand." said Sungmin gave his sweet smile.
"Then I go home first. Once again sorry." Eunhyuk said as he turned back toward his car.
Seeing it, Donghae who had been hiding immediately ran toward his car. He waited Eunhyuk car passed before he finally decided to go home.

 

Arriving at home Eunhyuk was sitting in the living room watching tv.
"Where have you been?" Said Eunhyuk, turning toward the sodden Donghae.
"None of your business," Donghae replied curtly. His eyes were puffy from crying.
Hearing the answer instantly make Eunhyuk stood from where he sat.
"Donghae!" Eunhyuk now approaching Donghae who just stood there.
"You go with him." Says Donghae looks restrain anger.
Eunhyuk was surprised to hear about it.
"Did you followed me?" asked Eunyhuk pull Donghae’s arm at him. But Donghae is only silence.
"Lee Donghae! Did you followed me??" Said Eunhyuk once again.
"I was just a sickly man. Go on. You do not need to sacrifice your life for someone like me," Donghae said while releasing his arm from the grip of Eunhyuk.
"What do you mean? you suspect me having an affair behind your back? So you read the message on my phone?" Eunhyuk continued to press Donghae with these questions.
"So what if it’s true? You're afraid your secrets with him come out?!" Donghae raised tone. Now he sounded half-shouted.
"I do not have anything to do with Sungmin!" Eunhyuk cried no less loudly.
"Go," Donghae said weakly. Tears continued to fall from his eyelids.
"Donghae, listen to me!"
"GO AWAY!" Donghae shouted as he grabbed a vase of flowers in front of him to break into pieces. Emotion clearly visible in his eyes.
"Fine, if you wish!" Eunhyuk snapped throwing his cell phone to the floor and left Donghae who has now burst into tears.

"Go .." Donghae sobbed loudly. Deep in his heart he really did not want Eunhyuk to leave. He desperately needed him. But anger has mastered his heart and make him do stupid.

A few days after the incident, Eunhyuk really gone. Donghae now lives alone in a house he had shared with Eunhyuk. Donghae’s health condition was getting worse. Until finally Hangeng and Heechul took him to hospital for treatment.
"We've found a heart donor to host Donghae. So the operation will be soon." said doctor Leeteuk to Heechul and Hangeng. Donghae finally agreed to perform heart transplants surgery.

- End of Donghae's Diary

Siwon who has finished reading the diary was immediately put back into place. But his eyes again caught a sight quite surprising for himself. He saw a photo posting photos of two men. Siwon recognize one person as Donghae, but the face of the man who was beside Donghae attracted his attention. Photo of man he had expected as Eunhyuk has a face that is almost similar to himself ..

oOo

"Good morning sir .." said a woman when Siwon walked into a salon.
"I want to have a haircut like this guy." Siwon said as he handed him a photograph.
"Ah, isn’t this person you are, sir?" Said the woman was surprised. But Siwon did not answer anymore.

oOo

Donghae had a few days stay at Heechul’s home finally decided to return home. He felt even worse because it continues to bother the two men. Now he was walking in an alley toward his house. Since entering the alley Donghae felt that he has been followed. However, he did not want to turn around. He was even more accelerated pace. But those who follow him seem to do the same. Donghae finally stopped.
"Fishy .." Came a soft voice behind him. Donghae had heart fluttered when he heard a voice that he had very missed. Donghae turned around immediately. His body trembled before him saw it. He was like do not believe if he could see that person again.
"H-hyu-hyukkie ..." Donghae whispered. Tears are dripping down his cheeks. The person who was immediately summoned Hyukkie toward him. Either only his own feelings or Hyukkie grow taller.
"Of course it's me, silly." Siwon disguised as Eunhyuk soon hug Donghae.
"I miss you so much," said Donghae who was still crying. He buried his face in Siwon’s chest.

"I miss you more," Siwon smiled to himself when he said the words that are often spoken to his  Kyuhyun.
"Let's go home," said Siwon gently. Donghae nodded with enthusiasm.
They both soon join hands and proceeded to go home.


"I'm sorry .." Donghae said. That night they sat on the balcony of their house and enjoy the breeze.
"Me too." Siwon answered somewhat awkward. But he has to acting as Eunhyuk.
"Hae .."
"Hm?" Donghae is now in  Siwon’s arm looked up to stare at people he considers as his lover.
"Let me hear your heartbeat." Asked Siwon. Donghae frowned.
"What?" Donghae ensure once again.
"I heard you perform heart transplant surgery. I want to hear your heartbeat." Siwon said once again as he put his ear to Donghae’s left chest.
Dug .. dug .. dug ...
"Baby .." Siwon whispered, closing his eyes.

-Flashback-

"Excuse me doctor Siwon, Kyuhyun was waiting outside. May I invite him in?" Ask a nurse at Siwon who is working on paperwork at his desk.
Siwon smiled broadly as he heard it.
"Certainly," said Siwon, closing the files and getting to see Kyuhyun.
"Siwonnie .." Call Kyuhyun who ran into his room and hugged Siwon.
"My baby .." Siwon kissing him on both of Kyuhyun’s reddened slightly chewy cheeks.
"Today I bring you no food because Umma do not want to cook for me anymore. He said I should learn to cook by myself," Kyuhyun babble while frowning. He is now sitting on Siwon's lap.
Looking at it Siwon just smiled.
"You should be so," Said Siwon said, pinching his lover’s cheek.
"Aww ... Doctor Siwon, I'm sick." Whined Kyuhyun with spoiled.
Siwon chuckled, amused to see that behavior.
"Check me here. I like hearing a strange noise here." Kyuhyun said, pulling stethoscope around Siwon’s neck and pointed it at his chest. Siwon was immediately put on his stethoscope.
"That's the sound of your heartbeat, Babo." Siwon said turning his eyes.
"But I heard a dong dong dong dong ..." Kyuhyun said innocently. Siwon laugh.
"Where there is heart dong dong dong sound like that." Siwon tease his lover.
"I hate you," Kyuhyun hit his chest softly and pursed his lips.
"Do not do that baby. You're too cute .." Siwon said, kissing lips that are in front of him.
-End of flashback-

 

"You're weird. Let's go to bed. I was so sleepy." said Donghae.
Donghae hugged Siwon’s body when they're lying in bed. Siwon wait until Donghae actually fell asleep before he went out and slept in the living room’s couch.
The next day Donghae who just opened his eyes seemed surprised to see Siwon who had not been at his side. He immediately got up and find out where his boyfriend was. And it turns out Siwon is sitting in the dining room. Donghae looks surprised to see Siwon wearing a hanbok. Though this is not a feast day or a day of great memorial of any kind.
"Quickly take a shower and wear hanbok that I prepare for you," Siwon command with a grin.
Donghae seemed confused by Siwon’s order which he thought was strange.
"Today is a special day that I prepare for you. We will celebrate the special day today.Happy holidays " Said Siwon, holding up a angpao in his hand.
Donghae smiled and immediately look up to his room to perform Siwon’s command earlier.
And that day they spent having fun in the house. They've been celebrating the holidays, Christmas, New Year, Easter and the last is Valentine.
"I've got something for you," said Siwon pull Donghae's hand into the backyard.
"Happy valentine day," said Siwon again while pressing something on the wall. Multicolored lights illuminate the backyard soon. Donghae rolled his eyes to see this beautiful scenery.
"Hyukkie .." Donghae hugged Siwon.
"Want to dance with me?" Siwon held out his right hand that immediately greeted by Donghae.

-Flashback-

"Aww baby, you're stepping on my feet." Siwon moaned, massaging his feet.
"I told you I can not dance." Kyuhyun said sulkily.
"But if you do not exercise when you're going to be?" Siwon immediately corrected their position back. Not to forget he realign the music that accompanies them. Kyuhyun hands around his neck while he hugged Kuhyun’s waist.
 Kyuhyun face is seen shining in the dim their room.
"Baby, have I told you this? you're beautiful." Siwon said intimate.
Kyuhyun looked ashamed to hear about it. But he soon stole a small kiss on the Siwon’s thin lips.
"I love you," said Siwon.
"I love you more," said Kyuhyun. And not long after they were involved in a deep kiss.

-End of Flashback-

Siwon and Donghae finally dropped their body on the couch after they were tired of dancing. But suddenly Donghae looks grimaced in pain and clutched his chest.

"H-hyu-hyukkie .." Donghae breathing also seemed irregular.
"Baby .." Siwon panic looking at it. He immediately reached into his cell phone in his pocket and called the ambulance.

oOo


"You know how it was when he had entered the heart of this stage?" The doctor was explaining something. Leeteuk looked at Siwon. In his hand are the results of X-ray of the heart that seems to be Donghae’s  problematic.
"Can not you do something? That is Kyuhyun’s heart.." Siwon said hopefully.
"I do not know the steps should I take. This person is late check themselves. And yes ... it's heart the person you love. But he's not .. Kyuhyun" Leeteuk aware of what is currently perceived Siwon.
"I'll look at his condition." Siwon immediately rose from his seat to get to the Donghae’s room.
There he saw Donghae still closes his eyes. Gently Siwon sat on the edge of the bed and put his ear on Donghae’s chest. Listening to his heartbeat again.
Dug .. dug .. dug ..
Siwon immediately opened his eyes when he felt a hand gently  his hair.
"I think God just playing an April Fool's with me," said Siwon still in that position.
"So what else will we celebrate today?" Said Donghae. His body looks very weak. Some tools support the body's health appears.
"You must get well," Siwon said despairingly.
"I will," Donghae said with a smile. Siwon's hand was still  his hair.
"Please call a doctor for me," he added.
Siwon immediately do what is asked for.

 

"Can I recover from this disease?" Donghae asked when the doctor sat at his bedside.
Doctors Leeteuk looks thoughtful. he was having trouble to explain the situation.
"There is one more way. But it might succeed only 20%. You also have to withstand pain as long as the drug is working," explained the doctor Leeteuk.
"Are you trying to say that I'm better off waiting to die rather than trying to recover?" dots tears have wet his face. His hands gripped the bed sheets they occupy.
"It's not like that, Donghae. I just want you to accept this reality. I told you long ago if you were late for treatment, there is no point that you're doing a heart transplant."
"Heal me ..." Donghae took Leeteuk’s both hands and begged him. He really did not willingly if after he met with Eunhyuk, illness will separate them again.
Leeteuk just sighed. Do not know what to do. He as a doctor has been trying to do as much as possible.
"Please ... please heal me ... heal me ... I want to heal .. I want to live ..." Donghae started to sob.
"I'll come back later." Leeteuk immediately rose from his seat and let go of Donghae grip in his hand.

oOo

"Sorry, the number you want to go is not active or are out of range .."
Siwon seemed to be staring at his cell phone screen. Since he had tried to call a number but not well connected. Siwon tried once again.
"Sorry, the number you want to go is off or is out of range. Please leave a message after you hear the following. 'Beep' ..." Again the operator who answered the voice.
"Eunhyuk, Donghae is currently being treated in hospital. He really needs you," Siwon finally leave a message to its target's number.

oOo

"How is he?" Siwon asked when he arrived at Leeteuk workspace.
"He chose the last way. The drug will be very painful for him," Answer Leeteuk as he handed him a bottle of medicine. Siwon just silent and looked at the bottle of the drug.
"How much?" Siwon asked again. Leeteuk could not understand frowned but saw Siwon's expression he soon know.
"20%. No one ever tried it,"
"You did it for him," added Leeteuk back ing a hypodermic needle into the front of Siwon.

oOo

That night, with a syringe and a medicine bottle in his hand Siwon entered a room that is colored white. Medicinal smell wafted too soon in the room. Not to forget the tools loud breathing filled the room as well. Donghae who fell helplessly in bed opened his eyes when he felt someone was coming. His lips are usually colored red now look dry. But he remains childish smile. A device attached to a respirator in his neck. Infusion hose and some other medical devices are also visible in his hand. Donghae is bright white face was pale now.
Siwon immediately approached Donghae and his hair. Soothing smiles he gave also to those who had met only a few days.

oOo

"Eunhyuk.." call a middle-aged woman in a man who was posing in front of the camera.
"There's an important phone call from Korea," she immediately handed the phone to Eunhyuk.
Eunhyuk looked wide-eyed as he heard the message that comes out of the speaker phone.
"Sungmin, I must go home." Eunhyuk looked over to a man who was sitting next to their manager.
"But the shooting has not been completed," said Sungmin did not understand.
"Please .." Eunhyuk saw the face of the pleading as it makes Sungmin inevitably melted as well.
"Go .." Eunhyuk so soon ran out of the studio to the airport.

oOo

"It will be very painful," Siwon warned once again as he prepares a syringe and the liquid drug.
"I'm ready. I want to be with you, Hyukie" Donghae replied softly. His voice was shaky but confident.
Siwon immediately stuck a syringe into an intravenous infusion of fancy hose mounted on the pulse Donghae. After making sure all liquid medications have entered into the infusion tube, Siwon immediately remove the syringe and put it on the table.
The room filled with medical equipment was returned empty when two people were just silent.
"While waiting for the drug is working, I'll tell you a story .."

-Flashback or Siwon's story-

A man with wavy brown hair seem was unconscious on a hospital bed. Respiratory and infusion aids mounted on his skinny body. Patterned bear blue blanket wrapped around his body visible on his chest. Beside him a man was cleaning the seemed unconscious young man’s body using a wet towel. Activities that he had done for almost 2 weeks. The man, Choi Siwon, faithfully accompanying Choi Kyuhyun who was lying coma due to accidents.
"Today Umma came to bring your favorite Bubble Milk Tea. More pearl, no ice, less sugar ... He also asked if he would teach you to cook after you recover later," said Siwon, his hair. he always tried to speak even though he know Kyuhyun could not reply.
"Baby, wake up. You've been asleep for too long,"

Siwon looked basin of water he uses to clean the body Kyuhyun earlier. Apparently the water is discharged. Siwon immediately went to fetch water for the bathroom which is located quite far from Kyuhyun’s treatment room which must be sterile.
"I'll be right back," Siwon kissed Kyuhyun’s forehead before leaving the room.

Whether it was broken or anything, the water coming out of the faucet is very small. Siwon patiently putting the bowl to fill with water while he waited, crouched down and leaned against the wall exhausted. Several times he seemed to yawn wide. His eyes stung too sleepy. Unconsciously he fell asleep in that place. Water which was originally a small light now began to flow large enough so that the water basin was quickly filled even to begin to overflow into the floor.
Meanwhile, Kyuhyun who was in the room alone suddenly coughed and spat blood from his mouth. Gore that clog the holes of respiratory assistive devices mounted in the mouth and nose. Automatic air can not go out and make Kyuhyun difficulty breathing. Cough that bleeds nor does it make things better.
Some doctors and nurses rushed into the room to take care of Kyuhyun. They looked panic and rush.

Siwon who felt his feet wet quickly opened his eyes. He was surprised to see that the bathroom was flooded by the overflow water from the basin which he left earlier. He immediately remembered Kyuhyun he left alone in the room. But it would be unfortunate, his foot slipped on a puddle of water was up to him to fall backward. The sound of 'boom' sound so harsh straight Siwon's body landed on the floor. Do not care about the pain that strikes his head, Siwon immediately rose in a hurry. Unpleasant feelings if he remembered Kyuhyun.

"Prepare the defibrillator paddles!" Leeteuk doctor's orders to a nurse.
"CLEAR!"  Leeteuk immediately emphasize that the tool chest Kyuhyun. Buuuuzzzz ...
"CLEAR!" Leeteuk emphasize once again that tool. Buuzzzz ...
"Kyuhyun, come on .." Leeteuk throwing appliance and replace it with his own hands. He kept trying to push Kyuhyun's chest to make his heart beat again. Long beep sound is heard from the monitor also did not stop. Leeteuk looks out of breath before he say ..


"We lost him,"

 


Siwon, with blood dripping head desperately ran back into Kyuhyun’s room. but the voice that gurney wheels rubbing against the floor making Siwon stops. Standing at the end of the corridor and wait ...
A nurse looks encouraging gurney carrying the body is already lifeless. The body was covered with a blue blanket with a bear motif. Blue? Motif bear? Gurney was advancing to the front while Siwon walked slowly backwards. He wants his hunch was wrong, he wants his hunch that's not true, he wanted the body is not Kyuhyun. he wanted to repeat the time ...
Had he not left alone Kyuhyun, had he not fallen, if the accident had not happened, if he does not break his promise to Kyuhyun, if he had not asked Kyuhyun to come ...
Gurney was finally passed through Siwon’s body who froze in place. Fragrant lavender mingled smell of mint in the nose part. Distinctive fragrance ... Kyuhyun. Siwon finally fell to his knees, feet in length could not sustain. his grief is too heavy. His life had just stopped, he had just died ..

Tears were never this much before. The pain and the fresh blood flowing from his head did not feel well. But the pain is now attacking the whole body made him powerless.
"Baby Kyu .." he whispered. The words came out awkwardly from his tongue.
"Kyuhyun ..." Siwon calling. Hoarse voice seemed to vibrate.
"Kyuhyun .. Baby ..." he sobbed loudly now. His body shook great, sounds audible sobs filled the corridor of the hospital.

Is this our farewell?

-End of Flashback or Siwon's story-

"I'm not your Hyukkie, Lee Donghae ..." said Siwon finished. Dongahe’s face was filled with liquid that taste salty. Not long Donghae’s cry turned into sobs. Whether because of the pain he feels today or because of Siwon. He could not say anything until now.
"Take care of yourself .." Siwon said while touching the left chest and felt Donghae's heartbeat for the last time.
Slowly he let his fingers associated with Donghae's fingers, and without saying anything else he was soon out of the room.
In the middle of the corridor Siwon met a man who seemed in haste to find a room.
"He's in room 705." Siwon said as they passed. The man turned around and was quite surprised when he saw the faces of people who look like his.
"You're luckier than me. You're not too late," he added before it is completely gone.

oOo

6 days later ...

"Eat. Mother has prepared this for you .." a woman in her 50s put a bowl of soup before Siwon who was sitting daydreaming at the dinner table.
"Hm. Thank you Umma," said Siwon to his in-law's mother.
Mrs. Cho right back into the kitchen to meet her husband who was making coffee.
"Shouldn’t we leave him alone now?" She asked on her husband.
"Whatever you say." Said Mr. cho shrugged his shoulders.
"Siwon .. yesterday, a man named Eunhyuk came," Mrs.Cho immediately put the notebook before Siwon. Siwon previously not interested began to look at the notebook. Slowly he opened the book notes that he thought it Donghae’s.

Dear Siwon,

Siwon-sshi, I first want to thank you, also on Kyuhyun-sshi. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to live for some more time. You're very good people Siwon-sshi. Thanks for giving me happiness in the brief time yesterday. Kyuhyun-sshi is very lucky to have time to spend time with you. But I also feel lucky to see my Hyukkie in my last moments.
Siwon-sshi, Kyuhyun left the message to me. Read it carefully, ok ^ _ ^
Siwoonnniiieeee .... Why do not you eat well? What do I need to spoon you to eat. You are already a big boy, Babo: p. You should be able to take care of yourself. And what is that, mournful face you show every day? Where's your smile? I want to see your cute dimples.
Baby, wonnie, sweetheart, hyungie ... I miss you . Do not be sad anymore, I'm fine here. I also eat a lot and get enough sleep. You do not need to worry. So far you live with Mom and Dad right? Please complete my game which are still displaced. You have not re-install my computer right? Beware if you lose: p

With all best wishes for you. Only you. And .. I love you.

PS: eat a lot: p

Kyuhyun

Donghae had lasted only two days after Eunhyuk’s arrival.


Siwon smiled though tears streamed through his eyelids. After closing the book notes that he immediately grabbed a spoon lying next to it and started eating soup. However, the tears did not stop dripping. With a mouth full of food like that Siwon like faintly heard a very familiar voice in his ear.
"Yah! Baboya! If you eat like that you could choke!"

 

THE END

English is not my very fprst language :p