Dont Blame it On Me!!

Thanks To You

It was a bright night at Japan, the land of the Rising Sun. The lights from the neon signs illuminated the beauty of Japan. In a luxury suite in the middle on Tokyo, Soohyun slipped into a shirt and pants.

"Hyung.... heat up the heater. Im about to freeze my in here." A voice was heard from Soohyun's room. Hoon peeked from under the blankets. His blode-orange bangs covered most of his gorgeous eyes. Soohyun grunted.

"No way. My room, my rules." Soohyun smirked. Hoon groaned.

"Soohyunnie is bad.." He frowned as he hid his head back in the blankets.

"Who's fault? Why didnt you sleep at your room, which BTW, you are sharing with Eli." Soohyun asked sarcasticly. 

"Kevin crashed in, saying that he needs to apologize something to Eli in priv- HEY! THEY'RE GOING TO DO SOMETHING INAPPROPIATE AGAIN!!!" Hoon's brain in his head suddenly worked as it was suppose to. Soohyun smiled amusingly. 

"You think? Now scoot over a bit. Your taking my side." Soohyun gently pushed Hoon out of the way. When he was pushing, he accidently brushed his fingers on Hoon's skin. He jerked away. "HOONIE!!! YOUR SKIN IS AS COLD AS ICE!!!" Soohyun shrieked. 

"You think so?" It was Hoon's turn to act sarcastic. He pulled Soohyun on his waist and pulled him down next to him. 

"Yah, Hoonie Bunny, let me go so I could turn on the heater." Soohyun pushed Hoon.

"Nu uh. I'm already comfertable."

"But Hoonie.."

"Shut up, and sleep hyung!"

(Next Morning)

"Good Morning, Soohyunnie!!" Dongho crashed in Soohyun's suite. Kevin and Eli were already there, sipping on coffee. "Huh? Soohyun is still not up? And why is hoonie hyung with him?" Dongho asked confused. Kevin blushed red as Eli cleared his throat. Dongho looked at the confused hyungs. 

"Hi everyone!" The ulzzang entered the room. Followed by a sleepy AJ. 

"God, Kiseop. WHy cant I sleep for a couple of more hours...?" AJ yawned again. He almost fell on Kiseop. Its a good thing Eli straightened his body up for him just in time. AJ sleepily made his way to the couch. He collasped in a few seconds. Kiseop walked to the bedroom. 

"HOON HAS FEVER!!" Kiseop suddenly shouted out. "SOOHYUN TOO!!!" Kevin almost splutered out his coffee at Dongho.

'Oh no, double the whines!!!' Kevin thought as he put the cup back on the table.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think??? DONT HATE ME!!!