He left, You left and I regret.

There's A Reason Why I Choose Him [One Shot]

 

“Why you did this to me Doojoonie?! Why?! Why you hurt me? You say you love me, but why did you go to other person now? Why?!”

 

Doojoon, who was sitting alone in the couch thinking about the problem that he is having now. He feels bad for leaving Yoseob and it is about 6months now they broke up. He keeps on sighing on what had happen around him.

                                                                    

“Doojoonie hyung! Gwenchana?”

Dongwoon sits on his lap and hug him.
“Aigoo, Woonie… I’m okay. How about you?” Doojoon caressed Dongwoon hair.

“Hyung! Omo, I forgot about something! I need to bath! Kekeke. I will have my bath first. And hyung, don’t keep on dreaming.” Dongwoon stand up and walks to the bathroom.

 

Dongwoon, yes... He is Doojoon new boyfriend. Dongwoon love Doojoon so much but Doojoon doesn’t feel that back to Dongwoon at first. But day by day as it passed, Doojoon realised that he started to love Dongwoon. He have tried his best to forget about Yoseob as Yoseob found someone else now.

 

“clang cling clung”
With sudden, Doojoon heard something from the bathroom.  He runs to the bathroom and see Dongwoon was lying on the floor with blood on his mouth' unconscious. He quickly carries Dongwoon and brings him to the hospital.

 

When they reach the hospital, Doojoon quickly find a doctor and put down Dongwoon on the bed. Dongwoon now is in operation room while Doojoon is waiting outside the operation room, worrying.

 

“You look fine just now, what happen now Woonie? Please, be strong.”
That’s what is in Doojoon mind. Suddenly, his phone ring and it is from Junhyung.

“Yo hyung! Where are you? Don’t you remember we have to meet?”

“Mianhae Junhyung, I can’t. Woonie.. He ..” Doojoon can’t finish his sentence as his tears fall down.

“Hyung! Wae?! Woonie wae?!” Junhyung shouts on his phone.

“He admitted to hospital. I don’t know what happen. What I know I heard something fell down and I go and check in the bathroom. And I see Woonie is lying on the floor unconscious with his mouth full of blood.”

“Stay there. I will come over with Hyunseung.”

And they hang up. “Jagiya, wae Woonie?” Hyunseung asked Junhyung but Junhyung look at Yoseob.

“Why look at me? It’s none of my business.” Yoseob says.

 

Yoseob is Junseung bestfriend. Hyunseung and Yoseob are staying together. Only Junhyung knows why Doojoon choose to be with Dongwoon. But Hyunseung, he doesn’t know anything. Even Doojoon hurt Yoseob, he never mad or angry with Doojoon as to him, it is not his problem as long as his relationship with Junhyung is always fine and healthy.

“Ya right. You never give Doojoon explain why he always with Dongwoon and leave you. Don’t you regret this time if anything happen to Dongwoon!” Junhyung shouts at Yoseob which make Yoseob startled.

“And now you blame me? Who is your bestfriend?! Me or Doojoon?!” Yoseob still not satisfied why Junhyung shouts at him because of Dongwoon. Hyunseung can’t do anything. He doesn’t want to interfere. He just look at both of them arguing.

 

Without answering Yoseob, Junhyung grab Hyunseung hand and get out from Yoseob house.

 

Inside the car ..,

 

“Junnie, what happened to Dongwoonie?” Hyunseung asked.

“He admitted to hospital. Doojoon tell me.”

“But how come he is in the hospital?”

“I will tell you everything now. Doojoon leave Yoseob because of Dongwoon. No, not that Dongwoon want to ruin Dooseob relationship. He just wants to spend his last life with Doojoon.” Suddenly Hyunseung interrupt.

“Mwoh?! Last life? What do you mean?” Hyunseung seems shocked with what Junhyung say.

“Dongwoon have lung cancer. Stage 4. He just knew that he have this disease the past 6 months. His condition is very serious and can’t be cure anymore. He wants to spend his time with Doojoon. He loves Doojoon. But too bad, one day Yoseob find out that Doojoon always with Dongwoon. Doojoon always take care of Dongwoon but Yoseob don’t know what’s going on with Dongwoon. He didn’t give a chance to Doojoon to let him explain what’s going on. And end up, Yoseob ask for breakup.”

“Poor Dongwoonie.” Hyunseung is a bit understand with Dongwoon condition.

“And right now, Yoseob is with Kikwang. Everything is just a messed now.” Junhyung said as he shakes his head rapidly.

 

Junseung reached the hospital and starting to search for Doojoon.

Junhyung: Hyung! *waves at Doojoon*

Doojoon: J-junhyung…

Junhyung: It’s ok hyung. *hugs Doojoon*

Hyunseung: Hyung, I know Dongwoon will be ok. How long have Dongwoon being inside the operation room?

Doojoon: 2 hours. And his face looks pale. His face looks white. I’m scared. I never love him before. But I started to love him. I want to give him fully happiness before he leaves me.

Junhyung: *pats Doojoon shoulder*

Suddenly the doctor comes out from the operation room.

Doctor: Are you guys Son Dongwoon family or relative?
Doojoon: I am his boyfriend. He doesn’t have parents.
Doctor: Ah. May I know what your name is?
Doojoon: Yoon Doojoon. Call me Doojoon. Waeyo doctor? Does my boyfriend okay?
Doctor: His heart beat is getting slow. His lung is getting worse. I just can say, pray for him.

A nurse come out from the operation and whisper to the doctor.


Doctor: Doojoon, Dongwoon want to meet you inside. Only you.
Doojoon: Neh. Kamsahamida Doctor. *bows*
Doctor: I have to go and check other patient. *bows*
 
Doojoon look at Junseung and they just make a smile and Doojoon hurriedly go to the room and meet Dongwoon. Junseung look Doowoon from far.

Doojoon holds one of Dongwoon hand and hug it.

“Woonie, you promise me right you won’t leave me?” Doojoon can’t hold his tears anymore. He let it go in front of Dongwoon.

“Yeodoo, don’t cry anymore. Your Yeowoon is strong.” Dongwoon by the name that they create together (Yeodoo=Yeobo+Doojoon). He helps Doojoon to wipe his tears away with his weak hand.
Doojoon chuckles a bit when he heard “Yeodoo” name.

“Yeowoon, don’t leave me neh?” Doojoon said.

“Maybe my time is up. Maybe you can go back to Yoseob hyung. Mian hyung. I make Dooseob into like this.” Now, Dongwoon tears is falling down on his pillow.

“Yeodoo, mian.. I didn’t mean to force you to be with me. I just want you to be with me until my last breathe. But I don’t know why Yoseob hyung…” without ending his sentence, Doojoon put his finger on Dongwoon mouth.

“Me and Yoseob love story is ending. My love story is starting as Doowoon, not Dooseob anymore. It’s my fault. Not your fault. I am the one that never stop him from wanting the breakup thing. I never regret. Because I am happy with you. No one can replace you Yeowoon.”
Dongwoon chuckles and coughs. “Yeowoon, gwenchana?”

Dongwoon just shakes his head and smiles. “Yeodoo, can I have your last kiss?”

Doojoon was shocked. “Last kiss? No. It won’t be the last.”
“But I do have feeling that this will be last Yeodoo.”
Doojoon just kiss Dongwoon lips. He doesn’t want to hear anything.

“Yeodoo, gomawo. Gomawo for being here with me. Can you pass this to Yoseob hyung?” Dongwoon gave a envelope which contain a letter for Yoseob.
“Promise me you won’t read it?”
“Yeowoon, I beg you. Don’t leave me? Please?”

And this time, Dongwoon keep on coughing without stopping which make Doojoon worried. “Yeowoon?!”

Dongwoon takes his last breathe in front of Doojoon. Slowly, Dongwoon close his eyes.
Doojoon keep on shaking Dongwoon body. “Yeowoon, DON’T LEAVE ME!!!”

 

2 days, Dongwoon have left the world. Suddenly, Doojoon remember that Dongwoon wants him to pass a letter to Yoseob.

He went to Yoseob house.

“What are you doing here?! Where is that guy?!” Yoseob shouts at Doojoon.

“He left the world. Are you satisfied now? He wants me to give you this letter before he leave.” Doojoon pass the letter to Yoseob hand and walk away from Yoseob house.

“Hyung! Wait!” Junhyung shouts and make Doojoon stop walking.
“Junnie.”
“Are you okay now?”
“I guess? Junnie, I will leave Seoul today. There’s nothing for me to do here.”
“You will leave? Go where?!”
“Some place where I can make myself feel good. Don’t worry neh? I will always email you. I have to go now. Bye.”

Doojoon stops one taxi and straight to the airport.

Yoseob open up the letter and read it.

Annyeong Yang Yoseob,

Mianhae for taking Doojoon hyung from you. I know you never want to hear what Doojoon reason for staying with me. I will tell you. When you read this letter, I am not in the world anymore. Hyung, forgive Doojoon hyung. Go back to him. He is being with me because I have lung cancer in stage 4. It can’t be cure anymore. I confess to Doojoon hyung, and I know he won’t accept me. I just want Doojoon hyung to be with me on my last breathe. But I don’t know why with sudden Doojoon hyung say he want me to be his boyfriend and saying that he have broke up with you. Yoseob hyung, mianhada. I am just a person who ruining your relationship with him. Now I am gone, you can have back Doojoon hyung.

From: Son Dongwoon (Troublemaker of Dooseob)

Yoseob feel regret that he doesn’t want to hear any explanations from Doojoon. Now Dongwoon have leave Doojoon. What will happen to Doojoon? He keeps on thinking about Doojoon. And he went to meet Junhyung.

“Junnie! Where is Doojoon?”
“He left.”
“Mwoh?”
“He leave Seoul just now after he have pass you the letter. Wae?”
“I am too late. I'm sorry for not hearing your explanation last time, Doojoonie.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not good enough i guess? Hmm .. Well, this come out from my mind and i don't know how to make it as a story here. But i hope you all understand. XD
Thanks for reading!