Chapter 2 : Meeting

What is this feeling?

Im SooHyang P.O.V

The incident happened yesterday still bothers me in my mind. I cant stop thinking about that guy.Well i need to get my mind straight today as I have school."Hwaiting!" I said out loud in my house.I was about to walk to school when suddenly someone stop me and ask me to enter his car.My mind was thinking very fast on what I should do: 1) enter his car 2)run away because i dont know him and he might be a kidnapper and he would kidnap me and ask for money from my father and then i would be send back home realizing now my family have a huge loan because of me and we dont have enough money  and we will be dead from hunger.This too thought is in my mind when suddenly he said "I'm your personal driver, so please come in".Well that is beleivable as my father's company is renting us a big house why wont he send us a driver?

     "My name is Baekhyun, madam."he said with his gentle voice.Baekhyun huh? I look at his face and realize he was not such bad looking rather quite handsome."Baekhyun, could you sent me to this address?" I show to him the school address."Well certainly, Madam.I used to attend that school so it will be quite easy for me to send you there."he said with a smile on his face.I arrive at my school; a prestigious private school in Seoul." Thank you, Baekhyun-oppa" i said with a smirk to a little.He just smiled and drove away.Well here I am, in my new school.The tought of not getting in very well is bohering me in my mind."You can do this!"I said in my mind.I was walking on the school compound when a woman greets me; "You must be the new kid, Im SooHyang.My name is Kim Sa Ran.I'm your class teacher."I was shocked that she was my teacher as she looked very young and beautiful= too good to become a teacher."Please follow me to your classroom."She said with a smile.

    We arrived at my classroom and my teacher ask me too wait outside.I could hear loud noise coming from the room but suddenly stop when the teacher comes in."Good Morning class.Today we will be introduced by a new classmate.Please come in" she was looking at me and giving me a come-in-faster-look. I walked in and saw their eyes were all over me.It's like their finding a negative thing about me.I took a deep breath and say " Hello.My name is Im SooHyang." They did not response to my speech rather talk to each other." Your place is over there"My tacher point out at a table at the back of the class.I sat at my place and lesson started immediately.

  Soon,it was recess time.I tried to speak with my classmate but they will just ignore me.I was curious why they are being like that?A girl came close to me and ask "What does your family do as a living?". She ask a question I'm not sure how to answer.Since I'm young, my father never told me about his job or the company he works in.I tell a lie saying my father was an office worker in a company."Well I'm Lee MinJoo.Nice to meet you."she said with a smile but i'm not sure if that smile is pure or not.I had a bad feeling in my heart." Let's go to the canteen"she said and pull my hand and drag me along with her.At the canteen, I saw people crowding on a table.I wonder what they are doing.Min Joo pull me towards the crowded place and finally we could see a handsome but cute guy in the middle of the crowd.

    "HI SWEETHEART~!<3" Min Joo say out loud.The beautiful-cute guy turn his head to our face."I'm not your sweetheart Min Joo!" he said with a red face."Shoo!Go away! Se Hun is mine!" Min Joo shouted at the other girls who were crowding Se Hun."Go away Min Joo! His not your boyfriend!" a girl shouted back at Min Joo." How dare you!" Min Joo said angrily and started to pull the other girls hair.It soon become a fight, an unfair fight as Min Joo was fighting with 10 girls.Suddenly a guy yell at them" YA! Stop fighting for Se Hun! GO away if you want to fight!".His voice seem to be a voice that i was familiar to.I saw his face and it was the guy who help me yesterday."AHH!" I scream inside my mind.I tried to run away when suddenly someonme grab my hand. It was SeHun."Where are you going?And could i know your name?" he said with his sweet voice.I can't be so cruel to leave him there when he was making such a cute face.

   "My name is Im SooHyang.I'm Min Joo's new classmate."  "Oh,you're a new student?Well it make sense as I never see you before in this school"he said.Min Joo and that other guy finished talking with the other girls and look at our direction.I tried hiding my face from the handsome guy yesterday when suddenly " What's wrong SooHyang?Are you sick"Min Joo ask me.The other guy was more curious to see my face.HE got closer and closer.My heart was beating faster and faster "Dup!Dup!Dup!Dup!" I could feel my heart beating out loud."Aren't you the girl yesterday?"he ask me.I tried to turn to his face but my head feel so dizzy and my vision went blank.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well this chapter is kinda short  cause i've been so busy >.< Please take a note that I'll update as soon as possible. Well this chapter is all about Im Soo Hyang rather than LuHan or Sehun.THeir P.O.V. will be in the next chapter or i hope.Thanks for the subscribe and please  COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE.So long then :D >/////<.