One Dance

One Dance

Listen to this song while reading ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ujDZsFRm6k

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your Pov:

As I was walking down the hall I saw so many people gather in the gym room and without knowing a huge fangirl push me and you fell on the ground. Little did I know you also bump into the most HOTTEST guy! His name was Woohyun. Like other people would do to me, he help me get up. I  bow and walk away. But he caught my arm and said "are you ok??' instead of saying 'yes' I just nod my head up and down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teacher walk in class and he said "I have something to annouce" every one got quiet and listen. " We are going to have a Prom dance this friday so get ready." and it was only wednsday. Luckyly I have a prom dress already. So that was done already. But one thing was that WHO AM I GOING WITH??!! I had no IDEA. I had no boy friend nor friends. I was stressing out then I said to my self 'its ok not to have any one to go with right??' and I calm my self down.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was PROM night! I was so happy! I took my thick glasses off and put some light natural make up on. since my hair is naturaly curly I just left it like that. I put my PROM dress on. It was red my most favorite color! then I walk down stair and my parents were waiting. As I walk down my mom started to cry. "__________ you look so-so pretty!" (mom) "______ honey you are the most beautiful girl" I just smile and hug my parents and walk out of the house.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I enter the dance room everyones eye was on me. I was so nervous but I just walk straight to the food section. Then almost all the guys in the dance room came and ask for a dance but i just said sorry.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woohyun Pov:

I was just there doing nothing and hangout with my friends. I was wonding were the nerd girl was at. Then I said to my self 'she probly isn't coming' I was sad that she wasn't coming. Then my friends ask me what was wrong? I just respond with a 'no'. After a couple of mins they were going to play some music for people to dance. All the girl came to our way and ask us to dance with them. "OPPA DANCE WITH ME!" "NO OPPA WOOHYUN DANCE WITH ME" and so on but i just shook my head. Then someone came in. We all look and it was a girl. She was the most PRETTIEST girl i ever seen in my whole life, but she looks so familiar to me. Then I notice she was the nerd girl. I always Liked her ever since she came into this school but i never get to know her. And tonight was my CHANCE to get much CLOSER to her. ^^ When I was going to her i saw so many guys all over her they ask her "WOULD YOU LIKE TO DANCE WITH ME" " DANCE WITH ME TONIGHT" But she just reject them all. Now it was my turn. As i walk up to her my heart was pounding so fast that i was shaking. Then i reach to her hand and ask for a dance. I was hoping for her to accpect, But instead of saying yes she just said " I don't know how to dance" "i'll show you" and i drag her on the dance floor. As we were dancing i could feel something that she was hiding. and I knew what it was. Nobdy knew who she was. So i lean and wishper to her ear and said "I know who you are?______" I could feel her stiffen up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Pov:

I move back and said "how do you know?" he just smile and said "The one I love i can tell and the one i dont i can't tell. I always love you since day 1. You are differnt from other girls. thats why I love you. Will you just dance with me Just one dance for tonight?" I couldn't think right at the monment. I just stutter. Then a smile form on my face. He came up to me and hug me. Then he said "will you be mine?" "yes, Yes i will be yours" "I love you _______" "I do too" he then lean and gave me a passionate kiss.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yep this is it . I know i at it. :( But hey PROM is coming up! YAY!

Comments

Subscribe to Story

and PEACE!!