Come back (ONE SHOT)

Come back (ONE SHOT)

 

I'm sick of it. I'm sick of all of it. People assuming they know what I am, who I am, from some interviews and varieties. I'm not that type, I'm not just a cute girl. I don't just care about looks and such. I am a real human, with real feelings, not a superficial talent machine here to provide entertainment. why don't these people get it.

But that's not what's bothering me is it...
It's how Di looked at me today...

Her beautiful eyes, usually twinkling with happiness, they were blank, they were hollow. She looked straight through me.
Thinking about it makes my blood go cold.
Her pink lips and her cheeky smile, the face I knew and loved, had disappeared with out a trace. Instead was an expressionless being standing in her place.
I can't stand it, it's as though my heart is being punctured several times, ripped into shreds and thrown on the ground. This pain is excruciating, isn't there a way out?
Even now, locked up in my room, I feel the overwhelming sadness swallow me up and the tears threaten to spill.

I thought I told you, I'd never leave you, I'd never give us up. Do you really believe those rumours, hearsay, lies, the words created by those who are so viscous. Don't you know me? DaRae, how dare you. how dare you think I'd ever, ever do something like that to you. If you don't know me..then who does? I can't bear it, locked up in my own head, I need to escape from these thoughts. These tears keep spilling, they won't stop. I just want to see your face. I just want you to hold me like you always do. You were my best friend, my everything. Please come back to me.