Time

Time

All Kyuhyun wanted was a bit of his time. He just wanted an hour or two, and if he were lucky, more. It wasn’t asking too much, right? Of course, not. Nothing Kyuhyun ever asked for was too much for anyone. That possibility was just not possible.

“Hyung, when?” Kyuhyun would ask any chance he saw Hankyung. The only response he would get is, “What?” Then they would part ways.

“Hyung, when?” Kyuhyun asked again. Hankyung once again asked what he was talking about. Kyuhyun didn’t like repeating himself, so he went back to his room.

Kyuhyun was about to ask again when he saw Hankyung, but the older didn’t notice him and left for more schedules. Hankyung had gotten busier, and Kyuhyun found that he couldn’t even get enough time to ask.

However, he got the chance when Hankyung walked by his open door. “Hyung, when?” he said loud enough to stop the Chinese man. Hankyung looked into his room, about to question Kyuhyun when he saw what Kyuhyun was talking about. He sighed and smiled at the younger male.

“Now, come on.” Hankyung waved Kyuhyun to come out of his room and walked to the living room. Kyuhyun smiled and grabbed his notebook, pencils, and the textbook provided by the company. He was finally going to learn Chinese properly.