Fateful meeting

Memories of You

 

Sandara Park is on her way home as she looked up the sky and watched the sunset. The sun drowned in the horizon, its rays of light glimmering in the darkness of the clouds faded and the pale moon peeked at her from the stars. She was mesmerize by the seen she just saw, when she heard some people talking.

“ Hey, you’re annoying! Get lost!” Said by a guy in his punk outfit.By hearing this Dara became conscious and tried to save for who ever the bullied one is.

“ I wonder about that..”Dara finally reached where the two are. There she found a man dressed weird since, it’s not winter yet, he’s wearing clothes that cover his skin too much. His handsome and expressionless face seemed to stand out. The guy, took off his glove in his right hand and grabbed the other guy’s face directly. She taught that the one who’s bullying is him, but it is really the other way around.

“ Stop it!!” She caught the attention of the guy, and he let the guy with punk outfit. Dara immediately consult the other guy and wandered why is his face looking at nowhere. Suddenly the guy just spoke, “ Where am I? What am I doing here..? Geez, I’m late!!! “ The punk started running without even saying anything to the other guy.

“ What happened?” dara asked to herself, and looked at the remaining guy who just stared at her.

“ I just erased some of his memories, though, you might not believe me.” The guy approach dara, and reached out his hand.”You see, if I touch someone with my hand, that person will DEFINITELY forget all things about me. Guess what?  It’s your turn next, since you already knew about this..”

His hand is just meters away from her when Dara talked still looking at his eyes directly. “ Are.. you, sad?” The guy flinched and for a second he didn’t know what to do, somewhere inside him agreed to what the girl just said.He  laughed and pulls back his hand “ What are you talking about?”

“ Just intuition…By the way, I’m Sandara Park, you can call me Dara if you like! Let’s be friends!!” dara tried to ask the guy for a handshake but he just turned away.

“ It’s better if you wouldn’t get close to me.” He said that while putting his glove again. He walked away to her believing that she will just go home, or anything like that. “ Say, why’re you wearing such thick clothes? It’s almost summer, aren’t you hot?”

“ Just get used to it…” He just realized something..” I told you not to get close to me!”

“ okay, just tell me who you are then I’ll try.”

“ It’s…. Kwon Jiyong..” He told her that and increased his pace.

“ Ya, Jiyong..” dara trying to get a hold of him but he quickly pulled away as soon as he felt that she is touching him..” Sorry..”

“I get it, don’t look like that..” He sat down on the grass and looked at the sky.. “ Just, don’t  touch me ‘kay?”

“ I’ll do that!! Jiyong, will you be here again tomorrow? “

“ I think I will, since there’s no place for me to go..”

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

She’s named Sandara Park? For some reason , I can’t bring myself to erase her memories. Just why did she asked something like me being lonely out of nowhere? Ordinary people will just laugh it out loud, or be frightened? But she just looked at me in my eyes, without anything else she asked me to be friends with her.. Just how does the brain of this girl works?

“ Annyeong!” Okay, that surprised me.. “ What aren’t you surprised?” she just kept on asking me, well, you didn’t give me a time to react that’s all.

After that day, she always visited me here, where we first met and talks about her classmates, or sometimes even the things happened to her family, well it’s nothing serious though.

“ And after that!! You know she just gave me a big pinch on my cheek!!” She pinched herself in front of me trying to show how did her classmate pinched her. Is she an idiot or what? I’m not interested yet she kept on barging like that.

“ hey, what did you do this morning?” Even if you ask me like that, I just…. Stare at the sky? I can’t say that since she told me a very Looooong story.” Explore the town I guess?”

“ I see.. Ah! Before I forgot! I found someone on the street and thought that he can accompany you while I’m not here!” She took a puppy from her bag and showed it to me.

“Why a puppy?”  I don’t have anything to feed it , since I just ran away from home.

“ I found it on my way here, and he’s like an abandoned one..”

“ that’s why I’m asking , why a puppy?”

“ I just thought, that he might be just like you..” He smiled gently as she looked at the puppy..” It’s hard to be alone right, I know you’ll get along together! Ah! Name!! What will be his name?”

“Anything…” 

“ What about GD?”

“ GD?”

“ well you’re name is kwon jiyong right?  It can also be translated to G-dragon…. So maybe a GD will be a good name..”

“Don’t go, putting my name like that and use it on a puppy..”

“ Why not? He resembles you too! Look!!” He move the puppy closer to me, and the puppy looked at me in the eye, did this girl taught this thing to imitate her? FINE!! I can’t say no!

“ I’ll keep him.”

“ Isn’t that great GD~?” She made me hold him and… yeah, I was trapped by it, and got carried away; I played with it the whole time… I didn’t know puppies are this helpful to help me exercise! It’s been ages since I run!

I forgot that she’s still here… Better go to her now. She’s still sitting on the grass, with the gentle wind blowing her soft hair; she’s scribbling something on her notebook. Come to think of it she’s always writing something when she’s with me…

“ Hey, What are you doing?” She smiled to me and answered “ For a future emergency usage! But now, it’s still a secret! But, GD already knew it!” She stood up and walked towards us, GD! Don’t tell him anything okay!?”

Hey, this is somewhat pissing me off, you can keep a secret with a puppy not to me?... Wait, why am I thinking of this? It shouldn’t have mattered right? When we have a chance we both looked at the horizon and saw that it’s already sunset, time passes by quickly when I’m with her…It’s already sunset and this is the time she have to go home, since her family will get worried..

“ bye! I’ll visit both of you tomorrow Promise!” She kissed GD in its forehead and waved at me..

“ you lucky dog..” I pet him and watch her as she run away..  Somewhat disappointed, I wanted to be with her more……

It’s still early yet I wanted it to be morning, at daylight, where I can see her smiling at me…… I decided to sleep with the dog that was named after me.

As I sleep I just dreamt on a terrible nightmare that lead me on thinking..  What if I accidentally touch her and she forgets about me…. Will I ever survive it?

 Just thinking of the possible ways, I began to be afraid on what ill I do next time I see her, I don’t want her to forget me… I got to be more careful when I’m with her, or else… I don’t know what to do when "that" happens..