Chapter 6

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost lunch time and tiffany is still not cooking their lunch.tiffany left sooyoung in the living room with chanyeol and suho while she went to the kitchen to check if there are still ingredients left.baekhyun and xiumin followed tiffany in the kitchen to help her.when tiffany didn't find the ingredients that she needs, she told baekhyun and xiumin that they need to go to the market to buy something.

tiffany and the two boys left chanyeol,sooyoung and suho in the living room.xiumin ordered the two boys to look after sooyoung and let her rest for a while,after saying what he wanted to say xiumin,baekhyun and tiffany bid their farewell to chanyeol and suho.

suho: so what are we going to do now yeollie?

cy: i don't know hyung.

suho: let's go to your apartment with sooyoung.

cy: what about the door?  

suho: we will close the door while the door of your apartment door will be left open so we could see what is happening here.

cy:ok hyung. want me to carry her or you will carry her?

suho: i'll carry her so you can open your apartment door.

suho carried sooyoung bridal style,the trio left sooyoungs apartment and went to chanyeol's apartment so they can stay there.they feel much more comfortable in their apartment than sooyoungs apartment.outside chanyeol closed sooyoung's apartment then he turned to their door and opened it.

 

tao's p.o.v

 

at last i'm done taking a bath,it's so refreshing.hmmm i wonder what sooyoung is doing right now.it's such a sad thing that she wanted to hurt herself.i wanted to ask her badly about what she did but i can't,she won't answer my question if ever i ask her.how can i communicate with her? i better go to the kitchen to get something to eat,i'm hungry now.  

i got out of my and kris gege's room and walk towards the kitchen,i stopped walking when i saw suho hyung carrying sooyoung.when suho hyung was beside the couch he layed sooyoung on the couch while he grab a chair to sit beside her.chanyeol saw me standing behind them and he gave me a weak smile.

tao: what are you doing here?

suho: we got nothing to do in their apartment so we went here

tao: where's noona,bacon and dumpling?

cy:they went to buy something in the market.so we are in charge of taking care of sooyoung *smile*

suho: wanna joing us?

tao: when i got back

cy: weyo? are you going somewhere?

tao:none.it's just that i will go to the kitchen and grab a drink and food *touch his tummy* i'm hungry already

cy: i'll get it tao.i will get something in the kitchen.you better sit.suho hyung if you want to watch a movie you can pick a movie at the cd rack.

suho:oh my god chanyeol how can i pick a movie if you have so many dvd.

cy:well ...it's your problem hyung.just pick any movie you want. 

suhi:ok i will

i slowly walked towards the couch across wheere sooyoung is laying.suho hyung went to the cd rack to find a nice movie.while he was picking a movie i kneeled infront of the sleeping sooyoung,i looked at her hands and check the cuts that she  made.i leaned forward near her ear and whispered.

tao:sooyoung-ah,mianhe if i walked out like that earlier.got angry at what you did...i wanted to ask you why you did that to yourselff but i know your not gonna answer my question...will you speak already.it's eating me inside that you are like this.you can't even tell us what's your problem.

after whispering something to her i stood up and sat down on the couch just in time for suho hyung to find a nice movie to watch.chanyeol also went back with drinks and food on a tray,he then put down the tray on the table and sat beside me.

cy:can i ask you something peach

tao: ok hyung

cy: *looked at tao* what happened to you earlier?you just left us inside sooyoungs apartment.

tao: *looked away* uhhmm.my...my...

cy:my what?

tao: *grab a muffin* my stick got stuck [what the hell!what am i saying to hyung O.O]

cy: huh?...................your stick got stuck? *looked at tao weirdly*

tao: here hyung eat this *shove a piece of muffin in his mouth* hmmmm...yummy...does it taste good? *weak smile*

cy: *nods* *chomp* *chomp*  

woah...that was close if i hadn't shove that piece of muffin to hyungs mouth he will continue to ask me about what i said about the stinking stick.i better tell the hyungs what happened with the neighbors,i can sense that those 3 will not like the news.

 

end of p.o.v

 

 

Tiffany,Baekhyun and Xiumin are already done doing the grocery.tiffany invited the two boys to a restaurant to eat lunch since it's already lunch time,she told them that she will just orther a take out for the others.the trio took a sit at the farthest table,tiffany doesn't want people to see her puffy eyes when she take of her shades.the waiter arrived at their table and tiffany ordered a nice meal for them,when the waiter got their order he left the trio.

xm: *looke at tiffany* still has a puffy eyes and red nose

bh: stop crying noona.look at your nose,you look like rudolf now *pout*

fany: *weak smile* i can't help it baekhyun-ah.until now i can't think of a reason why soo did that to herself.

xm: starting today you should lock the things that can hurt your sister.  

fany: i'll do that *put her arms in the table and rest her head*

bh: noona don't do that.that's bad *blink twice at fany*

fany: i'm tired.i got tired suddenly.i don't know why

xm: after this we should head back to the apartment so you could rest  

fany: but what about bunny soo?

xm: the others will do that.

bh: *nods* dumpling hyung is right.

fany: *looked at xiumin* du-dumpling?

xm: *arch an eyebrow* is there is problem with my nickname?  

fany: *wave her hand in the air as a protest* a-ani.actually i like your nick.it's unique  

the waiter appeared to served the food that tiffany ordered,while the waiter was serving the food a man and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter