Chapter 12(he 's back)

♥♥Strong Heart♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already dismissal time kris,lay and luhan already went straight to their part time job while their other friends agreed that they will go to chanyeol's apartment to hang out.chen and d.o was curious at his friends neighbors,they got so intrigue to the ladies because tao and luhan keeps on telling stories about them ever since they met them.  before they go to chanyeol's apartment they went to the mall first to buy pizza.

while walking suho bumped someone, the friend of the boy who he bumped push him.but the guy who he bumped apologize for his friends action.when suho looked at the boy who he bumped into he tilted his head to the side to remember where did he saw the boy.suho's friends walk towards him when they didn't see suho following them.

chen:  hyung!

tao: we thought you left us already.what happened?

friend: your friend bumped my cousin.he didn't even say sorry

boy who suho bumped: joon hyung.stop it.it's really my fault not him

cy: ya don't call my hyung *pointing a finger*

joon: *shove chanyeol hand* don't you dare point a finger at me kid

boy who suho bumped: *walk infront of jooon* hyung!aish!such a hot headed guy...i told you to stop didn't i. *faced suho and his friends then he bowed* mianhe.  

 

 

 

 

baekhyun keeps on looking at the boy who suho bumped into,when he realize who he was he went infront and face the boy.he looked at him from head to toe, when he is sure who he really was,his eyes widened and jaw drop he then pointed a finger on him.

bh: you *pointing a finger*

boy who suho bumped: me?*pointing a finger at him*

bh: yes you.i saw you 

boy who suho bumped: how can you see me if i just came back from america? *looked at baekhyun weirdly*

bh: *looked at suho* hyung remember him? *pointing at the boy*

suho: i think i do.but i can't tell where did i see him *scratch the back of his neck*

kai: ya bacon will you just tell where did you meet him

tao: *went closer to the boy and looked at his face carefully* i think i did see you

bh: see suho hyung.we saw him.kris hyung also saw him 

boy who suho bumped: wait up *held his hand infront* maybe you just mistaken me for another person. you can't see me if i'm in america and all of you are here.

joon: come on changmin let's go.let's leave them.i think they are crazy

joon and chanmin was about to walk away when suho grab changmin's arm and turned changmin to face him. tao's eyes widened when he clearly remember where did he saw changmin.

changmin: excuse me but we have to leave

tao:no!wait!

suho: your the guy sooyoung drew in her sketchbook

changmin froze at his place when he heard the name of the the girl who he was looking for for  2 years already.changmin thought that he is being tricked, but when he saw the seriousness of the people infront of him it change. 

changmin: pardon me but what did you just said? *looked at suho*

tao: your the guy who sooyoung drew

bh: thank god you all remember.

cy: [he is back!]

tao: [what will we do if he asked where sooyoung is?will we let him come with us?]

suho: [he came back.what do we do?]

joon: the sooyoung you knew,is she the sister of tiffany?

s.h: yes she is.

kai: you know fany noona? 

changmin: whe-where i-is she?

tao: we can't tell you.mianhe *bow*

changmin: please

suho: we really can't

bh: she's our neighbor

suho,tao and chanyeol gave baekhyun a death glare when he told them her where abouts. their other friends just face palmed when they heard what baekhyun said. baekhyun gulped the lump in his throat when he saw his friends glare.

changmin: c-can i g-go with you.please

cy: mianhe but we really can't tell you where they live.fany noona will get mad  at us if she found out that we said their address  

changmin: *looked at suho and he is now in the verge of crying* please i need to see her.i...i really need to

joon: *grab changmins shoulder* come on min-ah.let's go they don't to give you their address.we just have to look for it for ourselves

changmin looked at the people around them,he turned around and lowered his head.joon gave suho a cold glare when he saw how devastated his cousin.suho felt sad when he saw how sad changmin is.the boys continued walking to the pizzza house so they could order already.

 

 

  

 

the boys arrived at chanyeol's apartment.chanyeol was about to open the door when tiffany's apartment door opened.the boys turned their heads to where tiffany and sooyoung was standing.xiumin was the first one to approached tiffany and sooyoung followed by the others  

xm: faaaaanyyyyy~~ *sang in a sing song tone*

fany: oh your here already?  

bh: uhuh we are. hi noona fany *wave at fany*

kai: w-where are y-you going noona?

fany: we are going to the convenience store.i need to buy her milk.

cy: you can go to the convenience store.leave sooyoung here with us.

fany: is it really ok with you guys?

bh: yeah noona it's ok if you want to leave sooyoung here while you go to work.

fany: uhhm ok.i'll just but her milk then.thanks *loked at sooyoung and caressed her face* bunny soo i'm gonna leave you again with yeollie and his friends ok.i will go to the convenience store to buy you milk ok.

sooyoung wouldn't let go of tiffany's shirt so tiffany pulled away from sooyoungs grip,but sooyoung once again grab her shirt and hold onto it.sehun and chanyeol went to sooyoung to help fany so she could buy sooyoung a milk.

s.h: sooyoung-ah let go of noona already.

cy: yeah sooyoung.she needs to buy your drink already or she will be in for her work *sad face*

sehun slowly took off sooyoungs hand to tiffany's shirt,when tiffany is free from sooyoungs grip she quickly ran away. sooyoung began to cry when she didn't see tiffany on her side,chanyeol got sad when he saw her cry. sehun run sooyoung's back and talked to her.

s.h: don't cry sehun-ah.noona will come back.

cy: yeah sooyoung fany will come back for you *patted her head*

suho: [awww soo...don't cry infront of me...]  *looked away* 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter