Final

Jasmine - One Shot

 

Bom held her breath until she was out of the room.

 

“I’m telling you, if I have to stay in that room, Dara and Seungri has to go.”

 

Seunghyun shook his head. “It’s not possible. Dara noona will never leave the room.”

 

“But Seungri will. And this is why I need your help,” she insisted, peeking into the jasmine scented room. Suddenly, she blushed, realizing the sensitivity of her next question. “Um… have they… um…”

 

“? Nope.”

 

Bom faked a cough and nodded, “Seungri told you, huh.”

 

“What do you need?”

 

“We’ll need Uee-ssi in the photocopy room.”

 

*-*-*

 

“Oppa, but I really don’t fancy Seungri-ssi,” Uee said as she followed Seunghyun into the photocopy room, an annoyed expression on her face.

 

“It’s nice to see you too,” Seunghyun replied casually and pushed a chair for Uee to sit. “And I’m glad you’re nearby. Bom noona’s about to explode.”

 

Bom came into the photocopy room and pressed her palms together, smiling happily. “Finally! Annyeonghaseyo, Park Bom imnida.”

 

Seunghyun made an attempt to imitate her, which ended up causing Uee to laugh and Bom to shoot him a death glare.

 

“So, why am I here?” Uee asked.

 

The older woman cocked her brow and looked at Seunghyun. “You pabo, you didn’t tell her?”

 

“What am I supposed to say? You didn’t tell me anything.”

 

Bom rolled her eyes and looked around for a chair to sit. When she realized that all the chairs had been taken up, she shoved Seunghyun away and sat on the chair instead. He showed an annoyed look but stood behind her anyway.

 

“Look, Uee-ssi, Dara is in there, lighting some jasmine essence thingy in the studio. She’s in there because Seungri’s in there, teaching the trainees some dances and I have to be in there as well because…” she looked at Seunghyun. “Because of this pabo alien.” Uee giggled and nodded. “And I don’t like the scent of jasmines. So the both of them have to get out. You’re here because I need you to be the bait.”

 

“Ah…” Uee nodded, showing that she understood. “I’m here because unnie wants me to lure Seungri-ssi out.” Bom’s eyes gleamed, thinking that the younger idol had agreed. “But, what will I get in return?”

 

“Neh?” Bom raised both brows. “Well… what do you want, then?”

 

Uee chuckled shyly. “I want a date with TOP oppa.”

 

“Mwo?” both of them exclaimed, their eyes almost popping out.

 

“Aniya, just kidding!” the joker stuck out her tongue as the couple sighed in relief.

 

*-*-*

 

Bom sneaked back into the studio and pinched her nose, frowning at the jasmine scent. She signaled to Seungri and asked the maknae to come towards her, her lips curving up as she planned her conspiracy with Uee and Seunghyun.

 

“Neh, noona?”

 

“Seunghyun the bastard. He’s chatting happily with Uee-ssi in the photocopy room.” She purposely showed an annoyed face so that Seungri would buy it. The maknae’s eyes opened wide.

 

“Mwo? Uee-ssi? Chatting with TOP hyung? Mwo???”

 

“Tch. That kid. He won’t even pay attention to me or to this banana.” Bom held out a banana and pouted while Seungri seemed to be buying her story.

 

“Man. I’m so going to the copy room. Help me tell Dara noona, please?” the maknae showed his puppy eyes before rushing out of the studio.

 

“Oh, I sure will.”

 

She headed over to Dara and nudged the younger’s shoulder.

 

“Wae?” Dara asked, looking at Bom as the elder member continued pinching her nose.

 

“Seungri’s flirting with Uee in the photocopy room. Seunghyun can’t even stop him.”

 

“Uee? From After School? What is she doing here?”

 

“Apparently she was here in the vicinity so she came up and said hi to Seunghyun, but Seungri was being a busybody so he tagged along and then he kept flirting with her!” Bom said while acting as if the story was real. Well, half of it was true.

 

Dara pursed her lips and crossed her arms before her chest.

 

“If it’s real, he’s so dead.”

 

The younger member grabbed the essence and stormed out of the studio, while Bom quickly blocked the door, yay-ing at her own victory. The scent slowly disappeared and Bom’s eyes lit up with joy, soon forgetting about the two Seunghyuns.

 

*-*-*

 

Seungri’s eyes gleamed with excitement the moment he saw Uee in the copy room.

 

Uee forced a smile and bowed, trying her best to act all cutesy. Seunghyun smirked inwardly and watched as his erted maknae head over to Uee’s side and sat next to her.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, oppa,” Uee greeted. Seungri smiled widely as she had never once called him oppa, even though they had been in a show together. Seunghyun spotted Dara storming towards them with the corner of his eyes and he quickly grabbed Seungri’s arm.

 

“Aigoo, you, stop flirting with her!” he said it just in time for Dara to catch it. Seungri stared at Dara worriedly as her nostrils began flaring up with anger. Seunghyun raised both his hands and surrendered to the Busan girl.

 

Dara shoved Seunghyun out of the way and watched as she pinched Seungri’s ear, glaring at him with fierce eyes. Uee managed to keep the laughter in.

 

“You are so dead, Lee Seunghyun.”

 

“N-n-noona!”

 

“To think that I was in the studio, torturing Bommie with jasmine scented essence and you’re here, flirting with someone else? Yah!”

 

“A-a-aniyo, n-n-noona! I just got here!”

 

“Don’t even try to lie! I heard what Seunghyun said!” Dara pinched Seungri’s nose and flicked his forehead. Seunghyun stuck out his tongue and scratched his nape as Dara continued. “You prefer younger girls who can dance well, don’t you? No wonder there were rumours that you were into Mingkki!”

 

“Yah! I’m innocent!”

 

“You, innocent? Tch!”

 

“Well, my love for you is definitely innocent!”

 

The copy room went silent and Dara stared at Seungri, a light pink shade forming on both her cheeks. Seunghyun watched in awe. The maknae was actually able to dominate an older woman, and he suddenly asked himself why he wasn’t able to do it to Bom.

 

“Aishh, this kid,” Dara said, but her voice was no longer angry like before. She sounded like she was giving in, hell, she looked like she was about to give in. Seungri laced his fingers with Dara’s and pulled her out of the copy room. Before they left, Seunghyun heard Seungri saying something about an apology and a make up kiss. Just by hearing that he could shiver.

 

The room once again fell silent as the two looked at each other.

 

“I wasn’t joking about the date with you, oppa,” Uee suddenly said. The door slammed opened and Bom tucked her hands in her waist.

 

“Yah! He’s mine!”

 

A/N: Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I wanted to write a one-shot for them, but I just felt that it was awkward to do so, considering that I rarely write for Dara. So, enjoy this not-so-fluffy-one-shot. :)