- The Final

You're No Longer By My Side

Title: You're No Longer By My Side
Written By: SSZE_A501

 

 

 

#_Final

 

 

The sun showed up as it was telling that it was morning. The brightness shined towards the room, as Yukwon made a face as he slowly opened his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he turned to the side as an habit... but as he felt that his side was empty, his heart hurted painfully by the thought that the person he really loved wasn't by his side anymore. The warmth that he had two weeks ago, was now fulfilled with emptiness. Where are you? Where did you go? Can't you come to me because you're too far away from me to hear my voice? If it is... tell me about everything, in my dreams... of where you are right now...

 

"Yah- Kim Yukwon!"

"Ah, hyung..."

 

The person who nearly broke the door of Yukwon's room was Minhyuk. He rushed into Yukwon's room while covering his eyes to hide his dark circles... as he walked towards Yukwon, he put a smile on his face and sat on the edge of Yukwon's bed. When Yukwon looked at the alarm clock next to him, the clock was telling that it was exactly eight o'clock. Wah, he never come in late. Doesn't he get tired of coming inside my room every day at eight o'clock? Minhyuk always came inside Yukwon's room not being late for a second, and came inside his room exactly at eight o'clock. Yukwon looked at the side face of Minhyuk, and made a smile on his face and called him out, 'Hyung- Minhyuk hyung-'

 

"Yeah?"

"I miss the bastard who is crazy over hello, kitty."

"Yukwon-ah..."

"I would be lying if I said that I didn't miss him. I, was... no I am... his boyfriend anyways... because I love him so much, It's normal to miss him, right? If he's not beside me, a second feels like an year to me. If he... Jiho is not beside me, I can't do anything by myself. I know- I know that, thinking like this, will look really stupid, but... even though I want to stop thinking about him... even though I want to forget about him, I can't. When ever I think about Jiho... Woo Jiho... I know that Jiho wants me to smile even he's not beside me, but..."

 

'I can't do that, hyung-' Yukwon couldn't talk anymore, that he looked down to the floor making his bed make a creaking sound, and at the same time he looked down, there was a warm feeling coming through his whole body. 'Minhyuk hyung...' Minhyuk hugged Yukwon lightly and patted his back, like he was taking care of a little baby. Yukwon closed his eyes at the feeling and leaned his head closer to Minhyuk's shoulders and started to cry silently. What am I suppose to do now? Woo Jiho, I miss him so much... what should I do?

 

"Hyung."

"Yeah, Yukwon-ah..."

"I'll be like this only for... today."

"Yu... Kwon-ah..?"

 

'Just for today, I'll be crying for him. Just for two weeks, I'll be the crying baby Kim Yukwon, hyung...'

 

Yukwon grabbed Minhyuk's tshirt as tight as he could, and let it go and now his tshirt was all messed up. When Yukwon looked at that tshirt, It felt like that his heart was all messed up like the tshirt itself that he cried out louder this time in Minhyuk's embrace. 'Ah, hyung... I guess you have to change your clothes because of me, later...' Yukwon whispered into Minhyuk's ears and leaned his head back to his shoulders. Minhyuk just replied to him by letting a loud laugh. 'Hahaha, It's okay. I have a lot of clothes, so I don't mind.' Minhyuk touched Yukwon's dyed red hair which was about to turn back to his natural black hair which Yukwon bit his bottom lips and closed his eyes... then, there came the voice that he wanted to hear for a long time.

 

'Hmph, Kim Yukwon why are you like this! Just because I'm not beside you anymore, doesn't mean you can hug someone else for comfort. Do you have feelings for Minhyuk hyung?'

"Jiho-ah."

'I knew you were a little cute play boy, who always go to Minhyuk hyung for comfort. You know that you've been cheating on me every time, by spending more time with hyung? You kind of make me confused of who's your real boyfriend, you know?'

"Woo Jiho."

'Babo, Kim Yukwon. You said you will only love me and only me and what's this?!'

"Jiho-ah, you babo... Woo Jiho..."

'I know that you are close with Minhyuk hyung, but you being very close to him makes me jealous! Hmph!'

 

Yukwon couldn't see Jiho anywhere, but because he kept on hearing Jiho's voice, he started crying out loud again. Yukwon was trying his best to hide the sound of him crying by biting onto his bottom lips, but because of Jiho's voice, like a fool... Yukwon couldn't help it but make the sound. You're the only one who makes me cry, where are you right now...

 

'Yukwon-ah, Yukwon-ah.'

"Yeah, Jiho-ah."

'Hehehe~ I like you! I love you! Saranghae! Aieru!'

"Yah... Woo Jiho."

'Yukwon-ah, Yukwon-ah! Do you love me too?'

"Yes, I love you too."

 

Even though Yukwon couldn't see Jiho, he imagined Jiho talking to him like that with a big smile on his face and calling his name out in a bright tone voice. I can't see you right now, but If I did see you... you'll be smiling at me right now, like you did that to me every day.  When he finished thinking to himself, he let out a soft laugh. Is it because of your voice? Why does it feel like that you're next to me?  I know that I will no longer see you anymore. With that thought, Yukwon bit his bottom lip more harder. Yukwon who was holding onto Minhyuk's tshirt, let it go and pulled his arm out towards Minhyuk's back and hugged him back, with his closed eyes. Jiho-ah...

 

'Yukwon-ah!'

"Jiho-ah."

'How long are you going to cry? You always say that I'm the cry baby, but seeing you from here, you are much worser than me.'

"I'm crying because of you..."

'I wanted my Kwonnie to smile!'

"I know that you wanted me to smile..."

'Promise me this, Kim Yukwon.'

"I'm pretty sure about what you're going to say next..."

'You have to copy what I say to you, okay?'

"Why do I have to do that..."

'You have to do that! Okay, First!!!'

"Babo..."

 

Yukwon's arm lightly fell onto the soft bed. Yukwon was crying but he put a smile on his face, at his hand falling on the soft bed without a sound, but that wasn't the reason why he was smiling about, he was smiling because he felt a warm touch on his hand. Aish, babo-ah... this is all because of you. You made me look stupid by making me smile while I'm crying. When Yukwon smiled more wider, and did his eye smile, the tears which was blurring his vision dropped down. Ah, seriously... what's this...

 

'First, Kim Yukwon will be happy from this time.'

"First, Kim Yukwon will be happy from this time..."

'Second, Kim Yukwon will smile from now on.'

"Second, Kim Yukwon will smile from now on..."

'Third, Kim Yukwon will not starve and eat everyday.'

"Third, Kim Yukwon will not starve and eat everyday..."

 

Right now, I am so confused... It seems like you're right next to me saying all this, or It's really the voice of yours only. The person who is hugging me is Minhyuk hyung, but It seems like you are hugging me right now. Woo Jiho, why are you doing this to me?

 

'Fourth, Kim Yukwon will now go back to how he was two weeks ago.'

"Fourth, Kim Yukwon will  now go back to how he was two weeks... ago..."

'Fifth, Kim Yukwon will no longer cry because of Woo Jiho.'

"Jiho-ah..."

'Oh? I don't hear anything~'

"Fifth... Kim Yukwon will no longer cry... because of Woo Jiho... but will cry sometimes..."

 

Yeah, I'm going to cry sometimes, when I think about you because if I cry every day, you wouldn't like it. When I cry every day, you will be more hurt than me, so when ever I think about you, I'm going to cry without no one knowing that I did. You can understand me doing that, right?

 

'Sixth, Kim Yukwon will always love Woo Jiho.'

"Sixth, Kim Yukwon will always love Woo Jiho..."

'Seventh, Kim Yukwon will now always think of that Woo Jiho will always be beside him.'

"Seventh, Kim Yukwon will now always think of that Woo Jiho will always be beside him..."

'Eighth, from now on, Kim Yukwon will forget about Woo Jiho.'

"How am I suppose to forget about you..."

 

That is impossible to do, that is one of the promise that is hard to keep. I would never be able to do that. Don't you think so..? You babo, Woo Jiho... you suddenly go out without telling anyone and come back home with your cold pale body. I still remember that you had your eyes open, and I still remember that you had a really hard time. I can still remember the time that I last saw you... babo...

 

'Hah- Woo Jiho, you're no longer by my side, but...' I'm still curious of where you went two weeks ago, why you came back to me like that... there's more curious things that I want to ask you but... there's no way that I'll know since you're no longer with me. Since you left me, there's no one in here to tell me what happened to you. Jiho-ah... If I held you back, not to go... two weeks ago, no fifteen days ago... would you have not gone? Or will you still be gone? 'You'll always be beside me, even though I can't see you... atleast, I can hear your voice...'

 

Soon, Yukwon stopped crying and was sitting next to Minhyuk, and leaned his head towards his shoulders as Minhyuk leaned his head on top of Yukwon's head. Minhyuk stopped tapping onto Yukwon's back, and held his hands and spoke to him. 'Did you finish crying now?' Yukwon nodded his head and said, 'Yeah, hyung...' No matter what... I'll never forget about you, Jiho...
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

author's note :::

 

annyoung readers :3

sorry, before I forgot to write that this was an one-shot.

LOL XD hope you liked the one-shot, it's pretty much sad... I guess..

or was it not? HAHAHA XD sorry, U-bomb shippers :3

atleast... Minhyuk was there for kwonnie :3

let this author be in love with ZiKwon for awhile ~ HAHAHA XD

hope you enjoyed reading this story :3

 

 

subscribe && comment.