BPYSC Series 1- Cinderella ''The Lost Shoe of Cinderella''

BELLAS PRINSESAS Y SUS CABALLEROS SERIES

 

CHARACTERS:

YOONA as Lindsey and SUNGGYU as Carlo

Once upon a time there was a beautiful young lady, named Lindsey. She is a good daughter. She is blessed with innocent eyes, very cute nose, and kissable lips. Everything seems to be perfect yun nga lang hindi maganda ang childhood experience niya. Ang totoo ay napakalungkot talaga niya. Isang araw, nakita niya ang mga lumang gamit niya. May nakita siyang story book. It is the story of Cinderella.

 

            (Once upon a time there was a young beautiful princess who lives in a nice palace. Her Dad is a great king. But her Mom doesn’t exist anymore. Her mom died. Her dad is so busy with his work as a king. So her dad decided that she really needs a care of a mother although they have so many servants to take care of her. Her dad really loves her so he married a woman. She is Lady Tremaine, she is a proud woman with two daughters after her first marriage, Anastasia and Drizella. These two ugly sisters were bitterly envious of Cinderella’s beauty and charm. The king, Cinderella’s father died. And after the death of Cinderella’s father, her stepmother with its two ugly daughters took-over and ruled the place. They made Cinderella suffer. They make her life miserable.  They forced Cinderella to work as a servant for them. But despite of all this Cinderella still remain humble and kind.

 

            At the royal palace, there was a handsome young prince. His father wants him to get marry soon. And because of eagerness his father organized a ball for Prince Charming. Maidens that are eligible are requested to attend. When the invitation for the ball arrives, Cinderella asked her stepmother if she can come. She wants to come but her stepmother tells her she can’t unless she finishes her chores and finds something suitable to wear. Cinderella found an old dress which had belonged to her deceased mother and hopes to fix it so it will looks nice, but unfortunately she is too busy to fix it. Her mice friends, Jaq and Gus saw Cinderella’s two stepsisters throwing down their old sash and some beads. The two mice had an idea. They get the sash and some beads. They use the materials to fix Cinderella’s dress. Cinderella doesn’t know about the plan of her two friends so she was afraid she can’t go to the ball. Her stepmother check-up what she will wear. Her two ugly stepsisters saw their old things; they got angry and destroyed Cinderella’s dress. Cinderella run out in the garden kneels with her face buried on a bench and weeps. Then her Fairy Godmother appears and made her dreams come true by using her magic. The Fairy Godmother gave her a beautiful blue dress. But her Fairy Godmother warned her that the spell will only last at the of midnight. Cinderella came at the ball. The Prince rejects every girl that will go near him. Until the Prince saw Cinderella, the Prince offered her a dance. They fell in love with each other as they dance alone throughout the castle grounds until the clock starts to chime midnight. Cinderella runaway and because Cinderella is in hurry she inadvertently left one of her shoe glass. The King ordered the Duke to find the maiden who will perfectly fit the shoes. The maiden who will make it will be the wife of the Prince. Then the Duke came to Cinderella’s house, knowing that Cinderella is the maiden who dance the Prince last ball. Lady Tremaine locks Cinderella up to her attic bedroom. Cinderella’s mice friends steal the key for Cinderella’s bedroom. When the Duke was about to leave Cinderella run over. And requested the Duke if she could fit it. Cinderella’s stepmother was greatly surprise and she would not let Cinderella end up with the Prince. Her stepmother pushed the Duke that causes the glass shoe fell and broke into pieces. But the other partner of the shoes is still with Cinderella, she showed it to the Duke. Because of the great surprise the Duke slides the shoes to her foot, which fits perfectly. Soon after, Cinderella together with her Prince celebrated their wedding and they lived happily ever after. )

 

            May bigla siyang naalala. It was a bitter past.

20 years ago…

            (There was a perfect couple who only wish for a perfect family. Syempre they wanted to have kids. They own a large farm, which is Hacienda Anastasia. Then one day, nalaman nila na nagdadalang tao na si Dona Anastacia. Sila na yata ang pinakamasayang mag-asawa ng mga panahong iyon. Don Gabriel (the husband) took good care of his wife and their baby. Until one day, Dona Anastasia gave birth to a baby girl. Pinangalanan nila itong Lindsey. It is from the Linden Tree. Na paboritong puno ni Dona Anastasia. Anastasia describes this tree as an adorable one. That’s why ito ang pangalan ng baby girl. The couple took good care of the baby girl. For them they will give the best and all that they can give for their adorable daughter. Mahal na mahal nila ito. They treated their daughter as a princess.

 

            Lumipas nang mabilis ang mga panahon, Lindsey grew up to be a very beautiful little girl. She knows that her parents love her. Everyone loves her. Her mother always tells her a story, the story of Cinderella. Gustong gusto niya ito; she even wished to be Cinderella. But her fairytale story was ruined by an accident. An accident that made her fairytale life in horror. One night she is with her parents, they were about to go home. But on their way home, a truck who was out in control block their way at dahil dun nalaglag ang sasakyan nila sa bangin. Na naging sanhi ng pagkamatay ng kanyang ina. Nang dahil dito, nagbago ang buhay niya.)

 

Mula noong aksidenteng iyon nabago na ang lahat sa kanya. A year later, his Dad married another woman. Alam niyang the only intention of her Dad is to find someone who can give a mothers love to her. But unfortunately, hindi ganoon ang nangyari. Her stepmother is such an evil stepmother. Isama pa ang dalawang inggeterang stepsisters niya na anak ng stepmother niya sa una nitong asawa. She even never call her stepmother ‘’MOMMY” but instead ‘’UNTIE’’ besides di naman kasi siya nito tinuturing na anak, except if her Dad is there. Ganoon siya kamahal ng kanyang ama. Sa ngayon she is preparing herself to manage their shoe line company. Ang pagdedesenyo ng mga sapatos ang hilig ng kanyang ina. Marahil ay namana niya ito. She and her father attend a party it has something to do with the business. Naisipan niyang lumabas muna. She stayed at the hall’s terrace. Nang biglang tumawag ang isa sa mga  kaibigan niyang si Laureen. Actually ang mga kaibigan niya ang isa sa mga taong kinaiingatan niya. They were 9 princesses. Nagsimula ito sa kanila ni Gladys. Gladys and she were childhood friends. When they were in elementary they met Maxine Yvonne and Sue. Nung highschool naman they stay together, at dun naman nila nakilala sila Marion at Lara. At nung college days naman ay nakilala nila sila Bella at Laureen. Dun nagsimula ang lahat. Because of her friends naiibsan ang kanyang kalungkutan. Sa pag-uusap nila ni Laureen. She didn’t notice the boy who was few inches away from her. Mukhang naingayan ito sa kanya. She really feels embarrass. She doesn’t know what to do. Kaya siya na lang ang umalis. She can’t still move-on on what she did. Kaya inaliw niya na lang ang kanyang sarili.

 

Mayamaya pa ay may lumapit sa kanilang old couple. Mukhang sweet na sweet parin ang old couple. Nakilala siya ng mga ito, pero honestly di niya talaga maalala ang mga ito. Ito pala ay mga matatalik na kaibigan ng kanyang mga magulang. It is her Tita Vicky, her mother’s bestfriend. Nang matitigan niya ang mukha nito naalala niya ang mga pictures ng kanyang mga magulang na kasama ito, maging ang asawa nitong si Tito Rafael. Nag-uusap ang kanyang ama at ang kanyang Tito Rafael ng umalis ang kanyang Tita Vicky.  A minute later, it was back. It was escorted by a young handsome man. As they came closer, she remembered the boy in the terrace a while ago. His name is Carlo. It was also the same man standing in front of her. She feels so shy. Nag-uusap usap ang mga ito. Na-iilang siya but she can’t do anything. Alangan naman kasing itulak niya ito, magmumukha lamang siyang bastos at may kakulangan sa pag-iisip. Kaya pinili nalang niyang umupo. Then, a familiar song has been played; it’s her mom’s favorite song na nagsilbing lullaby nito sa kanya noong nabubuhay pa ito. She happily listen to the song while she reminisce her happy days with her mom. Maybe Carlo noticed that she likes the song. Bigla na lang siya nitong yinayang sumayaw. Kahit na-iilang napilitan siya. At that moment she really feels like the world stop from turning around. It’s like Carlo and she is the only people in the world. She is like dreaming. She feels her heart stop from beating. She feels like she is in-love with Carlo. After the dance, si Carlo na ang naghatid sa kanya. And because may tiwala ang Daddy niya dito, nauna nang umalis ang mga parents nila. They have still something to clear about business so naiwan sila. When they are about to leave, the other pair of her shoe has been removed. Buti nalang at nakita ito ni Carlo. Carlo picked-up the shoe. And put it in her foot. Carlo made her remember what did her mother told her before, ‘’don’t worry dear like Cinderella, someday, someone will put your shoe in your foot, and that is your Prince Charming’’. She’s shock. Sa hindi malaman niyang dahilan biglang tumulo ang luha sa kanyang mga mata. Mabilis na umagos ang mga patak ng kanyang luha, napunta iyon sa kamay ni Carlo. Carlo looked up to her, biglang tumayo ang binata. Carlo wiped away her tears and then he smiled. Carlo asked her why she is crying. Instead of answering she stared at Carlo’s eyes, and then she said nothing.

 

From that they on, di na nawala si Carlo sa isip niya. Until now Carlo’s handsome face is still in her mind, the voice of her mother saying the lines that she is being refer to Cinderella. It is the first time, the first time she feels like this. As the days pass by nagiging malapit sila ni Carlo sa isa’t isa. Nung mga oras lang na iyon, she realize that she is in-love with Carlo. Yes, she admits it, no doubts, no more. And the most important is Carlo seems feel the same. Maging ang daddy niya at parents nito ay napansin ito. They keep on teasing them. Ok na sana ang lahat but her evil stepmother and its ugly daughters just came. And it seems na gusto ng mga ito na pigilan ang anumang namamagitan sa kanila ni Carlo. Her stepmother is making her busy; luckily like Cinderella she has a fairy godmother that will protect her. It is Nanay Lucy, her personal maid that took good care of her since she was a baby. But she never treats her Nanay Lucy as an ordinary maid, for her Nanay Lucy is her second mother. Nanay Lucy made so much for her kaya mahal na mahal niya ito.

 

One day Carlo and she decided to meet in a park where they used to go. Her evil stepsisters heard it. Marzilla and Honarata (her stepsisters) went their early. They make sure that they will be the first one to go there before her. When she was about to go towards Carlo, she saw her stepsisters flirting Carlo. She feels so much pain. Carlo saw her, she ran. Carlo followed her, her stepsisters tried to stop Carlo but they did not succeed. Carlo ran after her. Naabutan siya nito, Carlo pulled her arm. Tinulak siya nito pabalik at niyakap siya nito. She keeps on crying. But Carlo faced her. ‘’Don’t cry, please dear don’t cry. Listen, what ever you see a while ago, it’s nothing. Don’t believe. I don’t like your sisters. All I want is you, I love you.’’ Carlo said without breaks. His handsome face is so serious. You can’t see any reaction in his face except with its seriousness. She can’t say anything. Carlo opened a box. A cute box with a necklace inside it has a glass shoe pendant. It’s cute, in the center of the shoe there is a diamond. ‘’Lindsey, you’re the only girl I will offer a dance; you’re the only girl I will put the shoe on, Lindsey you’re my one and only Cinderella.’’ She remains quite. Then he continued, ‘’Now I don’t want anymore to waste time, Lindsey will you be my girlfriend?’’. She is so shock, ‘’ah… eh… yes,’’ sagot niya. Sa tuwa nito ay niyakap siya nito at nagsisigaw. Sinaway niya ito, but Carlo turns to her with a big smile on its face. Pagkatapos ay kinuha nito ang kwintas at isinuot iyon sa kanya. Gahibla na lang ang pagitan ng kanilang mga mukha. She could feel its fresh breath. May ngiti sa mga labi nito, ngiti na napakalayo sa seryosong mukha nito kanina. Then Carlo kissed her. Masaya ang parents nila para sa kanilang dalawa. Di nagatagal Carlo proposed to her. Di lang iyon nakuha niya na din ang pwestong nararapat sa kanya sa kanilang kompanya. She is now the CEO of their shoe line company. While her stepmother with her stepsisters ay lumayo na sa kanila at nakipaghiwalay na din ito sa kanyang ama. At ng matapos ang lahat ng kaguluhan sa kanyang buhay, kinasal na sila ni Carlo. Her family, her father, her friends, and all the important person in her life are present on her wedding day. ‘’Lindsey I promise you, your only one, my only one Cinderella and even if how many times do I need to fit you, your glass shoe I will.’’ and then Carlo give her a tender kiss and hugged her tight as if na mawawala siya dito. Pero ok na rin iyon. Dahil ngayon she is happy with his Prince Charming!

 

 

-End-