My First Day

Saved by Unknown Love

***HOON"S POV***

  Why did she hold us back? She wouldn't be hurt if I could've helped her. Thank god she's still alive... But why... did she kiss me? Although it was my first kiss... I've never had a real kiss before. Only messed up fans who held me down and kissed me...

***YOU AND NO ONE POV***

Wow did I just sleep really good... wait.. wasn't I supposed to meet with those U kiss guys today?!? Oh I'm late!

 You sat up as quick as possible and screamed in pain. You suddenly remember yesterday.  Your eyes are shut from the extreme pain and you're holding your arm and panting as you hear a door open. "Omo! Does it hurt that bad?!" You saw Hoon running in coming to your aid. Suddenly, you look around the room. This wasn't your room...  or your bed... or your shirt. Hoon came to your side analyzing your arm. You noticed it bleeding terribly onto the sheets and pillow. He then took of his white tank top and wrapped it around your arm and it helped the bleeding. The pain went away in an instant and finally had a chance to thank him.

 "Um.. Thank you.. for helping me... It's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." You hugged him with the one arm you still had avialible and you started to cry. When he felt you crying, he took you in his arms and hugged you tightly, brushing the back of your head with his hand. You nuzzled your face into his neck. When he held you, you started to sob even more. You didn't notice, but he was crying, too. You felt him sniffle and you pulled him out of the hug. You saw he had a tear trickling down his cheek and you felt bad. "Why are you crying, too?! Don't feel hurt for me!!" you saw that you had left tears on his shoulder.

  He got up and said, "I'll go make breakfast. You just stay here."  You thought about what had just happened the day before for about 20 minutes sitting in bed. You heard him pull out some plates on the table so you tried to come out and have breakfast with him. You came out and noticed him cooking... shirtless. You blushed seeing him cooking with a  and jeans. It made you feel like you were looking at a Calvin Klein billboard. You remembered he had used his shirt on your arm. You walked up behind him and pulled out a chair, which made a loud squeak. He turned around and saw you sitting down and yelled, "Yah, ________-ah I thought I told you to stay in there!"

  "Oh, I'm sorry... I thought I"d try walking a bit.. I guess I'll go back..."

  "Uh.. no no it's okay... you can stay if you like," he said with a guilty look.  He put down a huge plate of waffles right in front of you. But he was holding the untensils, and he didn't give any to you. He started cutting it and then picked it up with the fork. He tried feeding you himself but you backed away a bit.

"Um.. Why can't I do it myself?"

"Ok..." he said with an annoyed face. "Let's see you try." You remembered your arm.... Oh .  You tried picking up the knife with one hand and cutting the waffle, but you epically failed. He giggled at your failed attempts, seeing you try so hard. Then, his face went blank and he was off in space.

***HOON'S POV***

She is too cute!! She's trying so hard. I'm surprised she hasn't asked where she is.. I hope she doesn't think I'm pedo or anything... I really like her.. I wonder if she likes me back.... Wait... yesterday... She said she thought she loved me.. Does that mean anything? I hope she doesn't fall in love with me because I saved her... I want her to love me because....

"Saranghae."

I saw her stop trying and her face got red. "What's wrong? Does your arm hurt again?" She just looked up to my eyes and I could tell she wasn't tired. She was blushing.

 "You just said saranghae..." DID I REALLY SAY IT OUTLOUD?!

***BACK 2 U***

Omg, did he mean for me to hear it?  I wonder if he really does love me back...   You thought to your self these things.  You didn't notice that you both were sitting there blushing, and awkward.   You just wanted to explode right there. He got up swiftly from the chair, moving the table while rising.  You looked up at him and it looked as if he were about to cry. You didn't have a chance to barely at his face. It looked as if he were running away.  You didn't want him to leave so you got up as fast as you could with your bad arm.

    "Oppa! Don't leave me alone!!" But then... . Your foot got caught in the leg of the chair, and you started to fall. Clenching your eyes closed, about to hit the tile floor, as something swept under you.  Big arms caught you under your head and back.  You open your eyes and he is less then a centimeter between your two faces. Before you could even say anything, he closed the gap with his lips. He just had so much strength that it made you feel tiny.  This kiss lasted at least 2 minutes straight, and you had not disconnected once the whole time.  When the kiss was done, he picked you up bridal style and looked into your eyes. You still blushed even though your relationship had really increased in those 2 minutes. 

   "______, I don't you to ever leave me. I want to know everything about you. I want to be your one and only love."

-----------------------------------------

TEEHEE WAS THAT A GOOD CHAP?? I KNOW ITS SHORT... BUT IF U DONT LIKE MINE ILL BE PROMOTING SOME STORIES OF MY FRIENDS(teehee) plz subscribe to them and me!!!:D

YONGGUK ROMANCE- http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/162325/at-the-expense-of-love-danger-and-secrets-you-yongguk-love-bap 

SOOHYUN ROMANCE- http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/159243/love-by-chance-romance-soohyun-ukiss-you 

-------------------------------

Lol my promotions...