The Contest

Saved by Unknown Love

    You are a senior in high school, and a pretty smart one at that. There was this contest you heard about around the school and someone had told you there were prizes. And those prizes... were BIG.  You had no idea what they meant by BIG, but you still wanted to try knowing your skills. And you didnt care if you didn't win. You would take this callenge just for fun.

    Walking around school, you noticed a little crowd of screaming girls reading a flyer on the wall. You tried to read it from afar to not get in that screaming group girls, but the words were hard to make out. You squinted your eyes and read to yourself the following words: "Guess how many Hershey Kisses are in a jar and win a chance to spend a day with Dongho, Hoon, and Soohyun of U-Kiss!!!" You just stood there with a poker face wondering who U-Kiss was. You had never heard of them, nor Dongho, Hoon, or Soohyun. I guess it was a BIG prize considering the screaming fangirls.

     The day of the contest came. It was nothing big to you, since you didn't know the boy band. But to the fangirls who were screaming "OMFG WHAT IS AIR??!!?!!!" You went up to the table for the guessing and you looked at that jar. DAMN. That jar is as big as ME.  You noticed "The Fanclub" analyzing the jar inch by inch counting every single kiss.  You took a card, wrote your name, and took a random guess knowing you're not going to win. "Umm... 9236??" you mumbled to your self.  You slid the card into the box with a little slit, having to shove it in from five billion cards. Before walking away, you noticed a flyer with pictures of the guys you are supposed to meet if you win. It was 2 irresistably hot guys,and one baby face. Under their pictures, were their name and age. 'DONGHO, 17' Aww.. He has such a baby face!! 'HOON, 20' Um.. wow he's a bit old... but its alright I guess. 'SOOHYUN, 23' WOAH. OK MY SCHOOL IS STRANGE, I thought to myself. Why are they letting girls 14-18 have a day with a 23 year old?? Ughh... whatever.

     Later on in the day, in the middle of eigth period, your name was called over the loud speaker to go to the office. You were happy since it got you of a test, but worried thinking you had done something wrong. You calmed yourself down to enter the office like a sane person. You walked up to the lady in a gray, dull suit,  and said, "Um.. Hi I'm ________. You called me to the offive right? Did I do something wrong? Am I in trouble? Please te--" She interrupted.

   "Honey, calm down," she chuckled. "Come here." She motioned me to come closer and she whispered into my ear, "You won."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first fanfic and I hope i did good. :)) Plz post comments requesting what u would want to happen next. LOL I KNOW THIS BIG TIME BUT IM BORED AS HELL. XD COMMENTSARELOVED