Let Me Help you Kibum

Let Me Help You Kibum


"Bathroom, Bathroom, BATHROOOM!" Kibum raced up to his apartment, which might I add was on the 10th FLOOR. He was holding his pants trying not to pee himself and messing with his keys at the same time. He finally got his door open and when he did he raced to the bathroom.

"Finally...." he sighed as he relieved himself. His phone rang,still in his bathroom he grabbed his pants and reached for it.

"Hello?" He greeted questioningly. "Hey Bummie!" The cute cheerful that was Sungmin answered on the other line. Said boy sighed. "What do you need now Sungmin?" "Well I just wanted to hear your voice, I mean unless you don't want to talk to me...." Kibum could practically see Sungmin's adorable pout. "No Minnie, Of course I wanna talk to you."

"Well where are you?" Kibum looked around and realized he was still in his bathroom. His face turned a light rose. "Well..um..actually..I-I'm still in the b-bathroom." "Ohhh," Sungmin giggled, "What exactly are you doing in the bathroom?" "Well you know..haha," Kibum chuckled nervously, "Nature calls...." "Bum-Bummie." Sungmin whispered into the phone. "Yes M-Minnie?" "If you needed a little help you could have just asked me."

"Help..haha..Help with what??" Kibum scratched his head already knowing the answer to that one. "You know...The Little Bummie in you pants." Kibum instantly got hard at the thought. He was surprised that just the mention of ion made him erect. His pants were still down and Little Bummie was standing tall and proud.

He hurried into his bedroom. "Mmmmm..Minnie," Kibum's voice filled with lust. "Do..you.know..what..you..do to me?" He said between pants. His face was flushed. Kibum reached for himself and gasped at the slightest touch, giving himself of pleasure before Sungmin appeared standing at the door of his bedroom. "As a matter of fact..I think I do." Sungmin pushed Kibum on to his bed and straddled his waist.

He captured Kibum in a lip-searing kiss. Kibum moaned into the kiss giving Sungmin permission. Their tongues battled and eventually Kibum dominated. They pulled away gasping for breath, eyes filled with lust and faces scarlet. Sungmin tore off his shirt and discarded it to the floor. He then did the same to Kibum's. Kibum's pale hands traveled up Sungmin's lean abdomen, and found one of his s. He gently pinched the then switched positions so he was on top, both bodies beaded with sweat. The left was encased in his mouth while the right was gently being squeezed in between his index finger and thumb.

"mmm...Bummie, It isn't nice to tease." Sungmin was red in the face and sweaty, trying to keep in his moans of pleasure. Kibum smirked. "Look who's talking." Kibum slipped off his and Sungmin's pants and boxers. "Kibummie.. hurryy.." Sungmin pleaded. Kibum reached into his drawer and found his chocolate lubricant. "Sungminnie, baby if it hurts please tell me."

Sungmin gave him a reassuring look then said, "Will you please me?" Kibum gave a small smile and after spreading the substance on his fingers he entered one into Sungmin's heated entrance. He moaned at all the heat and began pulling in and out. "mmm," Sungmin bit his lip, "More Bummie." Kibum then placed another finger. He looked to see if Sungmin was alright and Sungmin gave him a reassuring nod. He was doing a scissoring motion and after a little while he placed a third finger.

Sungmin gave a look of displeasure, but then gave Kibum the okay and Sungmin's moans quickly filled the room. Kibum pulled out his fingers and positioned , "You ready baby." "Ready as I'll ever be." Kibum pecked his lips and gently entered Sungmin. The heat almost sending him over the edge. Sungmin moaned but made a face of displeasure and Kibum kissed it away with butterfly kisses to Sungmin's forehead and cheeks.

Kibum stayed in that position till Sungmin gave him a reassuring nod, he slowly began to into him. "mmmm..ahh..Bummie faster, harder!" Sungmin slowly started matching Kibum's s. "ahhhh Sungmin." Kibum hit his prostate and Sungmin completely lost it. "AH Bummiee do that again...please."  Kibum started hitting the same spot over and over again till sungmin came screaming his name.

"BUMMMIEEEE.!" Sungmin constricting around him caused Kibum to shortly after. "Ahh Minnie." went limp and he pulled out and collapsed on top of Sungmin, giving him a peck on the lips. "Aren't you glad I helped you Kibum?" "Mhmm and I am sure you will be willing to help me again." Sungmin giggled and kissed him again. They held each other and happily drifted off to sleep

Lolo's note:okay so I actually like how it Turned out. My first scene (YAYYY!!) So bear with me (but then again I have read wayy too many to not know how to write one.!)