Love's Mysteries

Love's Mysteries

Over the years Siwon died soon in jail, he got shot by a police guard by trying to kill his cell mate, when Sunny and Kyuhyun found out they were shocked and sad but at the same time happy.

Siwon's parents said sorry to Kyuhyun and Sunny for trying to help Siwon break them apart.

As everyone got older, Sunny and Kyuhyun both went to the same college, and graduated, Kyuhyun became a proffesonal photographer while Sunny became a fasion designer, together they opened the #1 fashion buisness in Korea, it even beat Vogue! 

Sunny and Kyuhyun got married 2 years after Chin hae's death, everyday they go to grave and say thier prayers, after the marriage all of them went back to Korea, and settled there, they considered Sun ah thier daughter, then Sunny had another daughter, they named her Sunkyu, with a mixture of thier names.

Then Sunny's Umma passed away freely.

When Sun ah started going to high school, she had a boyfriend, and stayed with him, on the day of Sun ah's graduation, Sun ah was walking up to get her deploma, she felt a quick back hug by her boyfriend named Minho, he knelt to the ground.

"Cho Sun ah, my Sun ah, will you marry me?"

"M-Minho!" 

"Do you?"

"YES!" 

They both started crying as everyone cheered, he put the ring on and gave each other a kiss. 

She and Minho also went to the same college, both majored in sports.

Sun ah ofcourse was in Softball, insipred by Chi hae,  and Minho in Soccer, they soon became very big athletes, and got married and moved to thier house in the state of California.

They both had a girl named Lily, and a boy named Daniel.

So there was only Sunny and Kyuhyun and Sunkyu in thier house.

When Sun ah graduated, SunKyu was graduating middle school, so she was moving into high school.

She had her first kiss in her 1st year of high school, in her 2nd year she tried out for an SM audition, and sadly did not make it. 

In SunKyu's 3rd year she was singing in all the proms they had.

In her 4th year, SunKyu did not know what she wanted to do with her career, but then she tried out for an SM audition for another time, and made it in! She was a popular trainee, and soon debuted with her group.

There she met a boy named Eunhyuk and Soon married him.

And for Yoona and Donghae, they were a happy couple but had no kids.

So now it is only Sunny and Kyuhyun in the house, they did grow older and they became the age of 58.

They were taking a walk in the park alone, and a strange figure came up really fast.

"Thank you for taking care of Sunny for over 35 years" It whispered.

"S-Sunny? Did you hear that dear?" 

"Yes, yes I did" 

After that day they soon relized that it was Chin hae.

So there you have it, Sun ah became a famous softbal player along with her husband Minho in the soccer industry.

SunKyu became a famous Singer under SM entertainment, and soon married a man named Eunhyuk.

As for Sunny and Kyuhyun, they dies 5 years after warm in thier bed peacefully. 

All of there life was not based on people, it was based on Love, love took them wherever they needed to go, this is also known as Love's Mysteries.

~~~~

SJHCVSWAKJH KBEAJHBVWLIASVBWJKAHBVUKWAVBKWJUQYGVK~!!@PHDEGWGWBERHHBEEHEH

AHH!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK FOR ALL MY SUPPORTERS!!!!!!!!!!

I LUV U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY DONT WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO THINKS I SHOULD CREATE ANOTHER JONGSUN OR KYUSUN FANFIC???