Chapter 2

See My Eyes

Yonghwa PoV

@School

I've just arrived at school. And I see many people are looking at something. 

'Hey! Hey! What's going on??'  I asked Minhyuk, my bestfriend.

'Look at her!' Minhyuk said as he pointed a girl with a brown wavy hair.

'Who is she?' I asked him with an innocent face._.

He slaps my cheek. 

'HEY! She is ______!!! You don't know her?! She changes her appearance! How beautiful she is~' said Minhyuk.

'Are you kidding me??? No way ! ______ is not beautiful like her!! She's a nerd!' I yelled at him.

'NO! Believe it or not! That's really her!! I just told you that she changes her appearance!' 

'Hey, who's she?' I asked a boy in front of me.

'Oh... She's ______ . She changed her appearance. I can't believe it. She's so beautiful right now...' said a boy who I asked earlier.

'Oh, Okay.'

'Wooo!!! Im right! Im right!' said Minhyuk.

I ignore him.

What's wrong with her?? Why she changes her appearance? She doesn't wear a glasses any more...Her hair is wavy.....Her uniform is tight, showing her curve....different from before....She's prettier than.... Wo Wo Wo!~ Nevermind!! I think I have an ideaa!~ 

Where is she?? Nah! It's her! She's at the balcony. She is listening to the music...She walks so fast-_-

'_________' I called her name.

No answer. She ignores me -_-

'_________' I called her name again.

SHE IGNORES  ME AGAIN! Yaaa!! Is she deaf?! ><'

I take the earphones from her ears.

'YAAAA!!' she yelled at me.

She's going to wear the earphones again, but I hold her wrist.

'Yaaa!! Let my hand free!!' she pushed my hand away.

'Listen to me first!' I shouted.

She silent.

'Why you change your appearance?' I asked.

No answer.

'Why you change ---'

'Because I don't want you to mock me again!' she cut my sentence.

'Uhmm... I'm sorry... If I mocked you...And now, I want you to come to my birthday party at _____ club, tonight.'

'Sorry, I'm busy right now...mm but thanks for inviting me..' she said.

'YAA!!! I know your lying!! Your not busy right now! I'll pick you up at 8 pm! DON'T FORGET!!!'

'Ok, byeee!' she left me as she waved at me.

Yaaaa! I hope she'll come to my birthday party!! Hahahaha! Uhghh... Nevermind!._. Just forget all what I said!

-----------------------------------

Hey!!! Finally, I've updated the 2nd chapter!! Sorry if my English is bad or wrong:(( I'm so sorry:"(
Hahaha, I hope you like and enjoy it! I'll share the next chapter asap!^^ Thanks for reading! 
Please comment/subscribe!:D Please!

                                  -allkpop_fandom-