Flat White

Little Cafe

Espresso with steamed milk poured from a steaming pitcher over a shot of espresso.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm really excited making coffee and earn my own money. ASA! I'll make Siwon fall on his knees and make him shout to the world that 'DARA is MY LADY' hehehe~. I wonder if he's thinking of me too. I didn't even get to say goodbye to him, maybe he's still mad because I gave out the fake resume, I really didn't mean to lie. :(

 

"Ms.Sandara Park, I'm Yuna Kim the Area Coordinator of Little Cafe." her voice is sweet yet I find it intimidating. She gestured for a hand shake and I immediately respond to her.

"ah, yes. Thank you"

“Alright have a seat Ms. Park” Were at the second floor of the café.

“I’m sorry if we’ll just have to talk here on the couch; my office is at the main branch. Would this be alright?”

“Yes, of course.”

“I’ll be discussing your schedule and duties, but then I’ll give you a copy of this so you don’t have to write. So, we are open from 6am till midnight during weekdays and 10 pm on weekends. I’ll assign you at the night shift, that’s 4pm until the closing time. Sunday, Monday and Thursday are your off-days. During Holidays we’re open, so you’ll be paid double. For 2 weeks you’ll be a trainee, all you have to do is make everything clean. Do you have any more questions?”

“Ohh.. ah, eh..”

“What is it Ms.Park?

“I would like to ask, if when would I be able to start being a barista?”

“Mr. G will decide if you’ll be a barista or what area he would like you to be placed. Well, actually if you’ll ask me you don’t have to be a trainee because you are over…”

“AAH!! Who is Mr. G?”

-Hah! Me? OVERQUALIFIED! I just have to cut in, before I feel another rage of guilt in my body.

 

“Yah! Why are shouting? You scared me!”

“I’m Sorry Ms. Kim, I just felt asking with my impulse.”

“However, I think you won’t have any problems on being a barista. In fact, He also entered and got SCAE diploma at London School of Coffee, same school you graduated right?”

“Ah… really?? That will be great? I guess…”

-Hearing the ‘same school you graduated, right’ made my spine shivers’ and felt like iced cold blood is running in my veins. Forgetting how Ms. Yuna left, and ended up a lifeless being that is staring on a locker with a pink padlock.

 

“wha… what is this?”

“Your locker, dumb head! I’ll go now Dara! See you tomorrow!”

I nodded my head and don’t know what to think or do..

 

-This will be my end, my first job soon to end. What to do? I just wanted to be an independent lady and help my parents, I didn't really mean to give them the fake diploma, If I was more careful and grab the other envelope with my real resume. I just want to have a good opporunity. But, It's not that 'big', I just exaggerated my skills. I just love making coffee, but why is this happening? I guess Siwon is right, I'm still a kid.

 

“AAIISSHHHTT!!....” and I let go my frustration with a controlled scream.

.

.

. . .

“uhmm.. Bom??” 

“Hmm?”

"We're now friends, right?" I was still facing my open locker.

"Uhm..hmm.."

I started sobbing and horrible imagination of me at jail started to eat my brain.

"I'll tell you this, because I really feel guilty and I can't breathe.. with this... mess that I have within me, this mess that I made. I really don't know what to do. Please help me... Please.. tell me what should I do? I don't want ending up on jail.. I just want a stable.... job!!" 

"What did you do?"

I was crying so hard and didn't notice the medium high pitched voice of Bom. I closed my eyes and made my fist into a ball, trying to let go of the guilt I have inside

"I faked my Diploma! I didn't graduate at London! Those were lies!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

then silence came across.

By then, I was walking to the other side of the lockers.

"Bom? I'm sorry I really don't have the inten...sion..."

I was shocked, speechless, frozen.

.

.

.

.

A beautiful man sitting on the small sofa like a prince, wearing a fuming grin on his face. His lips parted and lipsync....

 

 

 

 

"LIAR"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Flight Number KL 865 at 8:45 pm has arrived."

 

"Welcome Ms. Sohee! How was your flight?" - Minzy said. she is a part-timer at Little Cafe and also a part time chauffer.

 

"Tiring."

 

"Oh, shall we go straight to the mansion?"

 

"No. I want to see Jiyong."

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Sorry if Chapter 5 took so long. kekeke.. have to prioritize things.. :)

 

please leave comments :)

kekeke, this is my first fanfic,.. Sorry for my sloppy writing...

thank you for subscribing...

credits: http://www.bluepod.com.au/view/coffeetypes