Kiss5

It started with a kiss [FANFIC VER.]

author's note: Well another good day. Full of happiness XD... So i decided to continue this stupidness of mine heheh XD So okay. Ill continue this story but of course you should the previous chapter in order to know the consequence of this story. Nee arigatou for reading ! :)

P.S. Sorrrrrry again. For the stupidness of Yuto and Chinen and for being a dorky person (Yamada)...... 
NOTE: IM KINDA HAVING WRITER'S BLOCK NEE ^^ HAHAH PLEASE TOLERATE IT . GOMEN :X



~~

THE NEXT DAY

Chinen walked their school with such a grin. 
"Neeee Chi.." Yuto shouted.
"Chii kun ! What happened to you?" Yamada added.
Chinen looked at them with an odd face. "What had you heard....the two of you?" Chinen asked them.
"Well we just heard and known that Umika and you spent a lovey dovey moment together for 3days?" Yamada said.

Yuto looked at him and told him . "Your such a YamaBaka ! That's not it. Umika accompanied him at the hospital for a day. Baka Baka ! " 
Ryosuke grinned and said. "demo...Yabu and Hika said that they..."
"Dont listen to them okay." Chinen said.
So Yuto talked to Chinen while Yama Chan was still talking to himself.

*Well in this story Yamada talks to himself. seldomly ? No often. Or maybe sometimes. Gomen for YamaFans there:)*

"Ne Yuto is Yama chan okay?" Chinen ask.
"Well he's always a YamaBaka. But i can tolerate it. He's kinda weird sometimes ....especially lately. Dont know why !" Yuto asked. 

Well as usual being a friend Chinen tell Yuto all of the happenings in his life. Especially those times when he was alone with Umika and the careness he had felt when Umika was there only for him.

"Hontou ni chi kun! Umika did that?" Yuto said with eyes bulging (oh not really bulging. OA!)
"Shhh could you lower your voice?" Chinen said. 

While they were talking Umika and Shida walked pass through them. Chinen saw them but before he could go near to Umika a guy came in butting in. 

-Umika's POV-

Shida was with me all the time. She was the one whom I can tell all my secrets. 
 
"Ne umika chan !? You okay?" Shida asked.
"huh.." umika said.
"You okay." Shida asked again...

"Anooo Shi.." Before Umika could finish his words a guy came infront of him.

"Umika chan?" A tall guy came. He wears a decent uniform. Gray indeed. With necktie. Oh well he's handsome and quite matured for his age. He looks so rich. And PERFECT?

Shida stared at this guy and tapped Umika chan and silently said."Ne.whos this guy?"

"Keito kun?" Umika said while eyebrows raised up.
"You remembered me." keito said.
"How did you get here?" Umika wondered. 
'Well.Expec the Unexpected." Keito said. Then he smiled. 
"So what are you doing here again Mr. Okamoto kun?" Umika said now she is smiling. 

Keito and Umika talked for a while and Shida left with not knowing where did this guy came from and who he was.

'Ne i should go now. See you again next time Umika chan" Keito said then kissed Umika's right hand.
"Hai hai. Take care. jaa ! " Umika bid goodbye. 


"hEY ! Chottto.." Shida said.
"Ne ! Shida chan." Umika said.
"Who's that "CUTE" guy."
"Oh that Keito kun!"
"Then whi the heck is that guy to you ! He even kissed your hand."
"He's my friend."
"A friend? Are you kidding me?"
"yes he's my childhood fiend who had based to England."
"Then how about Chi kun?"
"Chii.?How did that stupid fool came in our convo?"
"Because........."



-Chinen's POV-

Now i no longer have a chance to you. You have that alien guy. Well who's that freak. Argggh~ I dont know what to think.



Chinen's Angel: Well Chi kun. You should still continue to love her. Maybe it was just friend.
Chinen's Devil: Naaaa ! Give up already ! She like the freak ! Go die already. 

"neee what are these two little smurf's like doing here?" Chinen said as he looked above his head.
"oh were here to give you advice" Angel said.
"were here to widen your mind." Devil said while laughing.

The two fighted over and Chinen screamed. 
"Nee Shut up !" Chinen said. 


Umika entered the room and saw Chinen waving his hands over his head. 
"Now he's really stupid ! ........ Naaaa. kawaii." umika silently said.

Kawaii? 




CHUUUU :*

gomen for the errors. and for the unexpected guest ! HAHA XD