I seriously don't want this to happen.. (Part 2)

Are we really meant to be together?

SUNGMIN’s POV

Since Kyuhyun came, I feel like I need someone to be by my side. He really make me want to hug somebody. Oh, why am I turning to become a crybaby now. Maybe its because… Oh no.. Sungmin don’t try to remember that girl.. We were arrived at the restaurant, I feel like I’m a girl because the was Kyuhyun treated me like this. I don’t want to be the girl.

“We’re arrived, Minnie.” He opens the car door. I just get out and try to ignore him. We walked in, Kyuhyun hold my hand really tight but I let him do it, I need someone to do it to me. It just make me feel safer. Suddenly we stopped.  I turned to the right side and saw.. I want to run to the bathroom but I cant, Kyuhyun still holding my hand.

 

“Henry??!?!?.”

“Kyuhyun?. What are you doing here? Who’s with you?.” I looked at the left side that makes them cant see my face.

“This is Sungmin. Can we join you guys?.” PLEASE NO, DON’T.

“Sure, why not. Just sit beside me Kyu.”  Kyuhyun pulled my hand and make me sit infront of him and beside the girl. Who’s that girl? I don’t know. Sungmin just pretend that you were never meet her.

“So, Henry. Who’s her?.”

“Oh she’s my fiancée, Sunny.”

“Hey kyuhyun.” I cant look at her face, I don’t want to fall for her again. Who’s she? Who’s her? I don’t know. Sungmin, you don’t know.

 

 

NOBODY’s POV

Henry and Kyuhyun still pretending to be a good friends and talk each other when Sungmin and Sunny were eating and keep silent. Sunny was still felt awkward, so as Sungmin. Henry knew he had to pretend he don’t know Sungmin either. But they know they have to pretend not to know each other.

 

 

“So.. uhh,, What’s your name?.” Sunny spoke up, he really can’t stand keep shut.

Sungmin who was a little bit shocked because of Sunny answered “Sungmin.” He really want to get out from the restaurant but he knew he cant. It will embarrass him. “Yours?.”

“Sunny.” the two of them sighed. “Umm so.. Sungmin-sshi, can I ask for your phone number?.”

“Ah.. umm.. sure. Here.” Sungmin just give her his phone that he thinks it was useless.

“Gomaw- I mean gomapseumnida.” Sunny smiled “I guess we’re friends now.”

Sungmin nodded and then kept silent, he doesn’t know what to do. Sunny told him to stay away and pretend what they were never knew each other.  The silent continues. Until Henry talked.

“Kyuhyun.. you guys seemed cute together? Are you guys dating?.” Sungmin got shocked.

Kyuhyun knew this was all planned. “I’m sorry but n-.”

“Yes we are.” Sungmin smiled and grabbed Kyuhyuns hand. He squeeze his hand to show Henry that theyre a couple. Henry nodded.

“So can you guys come to our wedding? You can right?.”

“Sure we can.”

“GREAT! I will make you two as our VIP guests!.” Henry gets excited. It was fake, as Kyuhyun told him to do.

Sunny looked unmood, she want to ask Henry to go home but he’s still talking with Kyuhyun. Fiffanly Henry asked her to go home because its already late. Sunny and Sungmin was so glad. The 4 of them leaves the restaurant.

 

 

SUNGMIN’s POV

“Kyu.” I finally decided to speak after a long time silent. We’re sitting on the bench infront of my house.

“Yes Minnie?.” I hugged him tightly. “Wha.” I really need this. I had no choice.

 

 “Kyu, please. Stay with me.” Sungmin hugged kyuhyun tighter. “Please, I need someone to.. be with me…”

Kyuhyun kept silent but I can hear he was sighing. I know he’ll never deny it, he loves me. “If that’s what you want, okay.”

“And that means… you’re my Minnie right?.” His Minnie? Oh.. I nodded.

“Ahh thank you sungminnie, I know you love me too. Okay ill stay here tonight, don’t worry okay.”  He seemed happy. Yeah sungmin, I think he’s your real and true lover, not her. Umm, who’s her? I don’t know.

 

Just think that the girl was your new friend, your friend’s fiancée too.

 

i dont really want kyumin to be here but ;~~; ah who cares. well someone's gonna take kyuhyun. dont worry okay :D

*hint: max, a magnae too. i'm sure you know^^