Diary.

I fell in love with a Tibetan Fox

 

Sorry for the late update...I'm out of ideas nowadays...And i'm afraid that i can't continue my FFs...I'm such a dumb girl for eating before sleeping....And having tooth ache...Yeah.....That's kinda harsh....But i promise that i won't eat anything after brushing my teeth.....*sobs..* So if you don't want me to have tooth aches again...Please do COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!!! *evil laugh*

Oh well..I will still love my silent readers even they are not leaving comments~!!! kekeke. XD

Have a good day folks.!!!

 

----------------------------------

 

 

Morning came. Fairy Su, slept with woo last night. Woo came to the dining table to eat his breakfast with GD and Jaebi.

 

Wooyoung: Aggg....Couldn't sleep yesterday night. Who knew that even Fairies do snore.

 

GD: Where is Jun G.?

 

Wooyoung: Still on my bed, sleeping and snoring. Oh yeah....Why do you keep calling Mister Fairy Jun G, I thought his name is Junsu.

 

 

Jaebi: And you? why are you calling him Mister Fairy? *interrupts*

 

Wooyoung: I don't know either? Oh whatever you call him. That doesn't matter now. *sobs*

 

Jaebi: Why are you sobbing now?

 

Wooyoung: Love......What love did to me?

 

GD: Pimple.

 

Wooyoung: *shocked....touch his face to feel if he really had a pimple.*

 

Jaebi: Dark Circles.

 

Wooyoung: *get a mirror to see if he really had dark circles." sigh.......I slept late last night because i saw Princess was online and chat with her. I was too sleepy that i forgot to pray before going to bed..Sorry Jaysus. *made a sorry sorry dance step and looked at Jaebi*

 

GD: Hey! I know what to do. Just you wait...*dialing some numbers*

 

While the crew members were talking to each other. Little do Wooyoung know, Fairy Su was already awake and exploring his diary.

 

Fairy Su: What kind of diary is this? The first entry was....

 

Dear Diary,

Today was Sunny and a bit cloudy.

 

Dear Diary,

Today, i was walking with princess and bit by a mosquito for the first time!!!!

 

Today, i talked with the princess one on one and i was about to confess to her. But the alien interrupt us..... again.

 

Today, i have a bed hair. Prince Khun bullied me again at the garden. He said that i'm an Udon man!!

 

Today was a bit cloudy, it seems that it'll rain tomorrow. The sky will cry for me. For princess will be marrying that alien.

 

And so on......."What kind of a diary was this? It seems that wooyoung is making a journal for his professor...." Fairy Su said flipping the pages of woo's diary. He flips and flips it until he saw Woo's entry last night.

 

Dearest Diary,

I haven't write anything good up until now. But i will now tell you my story. I'm very in love with the princess. But why...Why did she gave up on me and go with that smelly donkey? I promise that when i come back to JYP Woods i'll have abs. Tomorrow, i'll ask Jaebi hyung to teach me how to grow abs!! So just wait.....Ah!! Wait....Mister Fairy was peeking at my diary so need to end it here..dot dot dot

 

 

Fairy Su: Hey...What the heck was this last entry?? So Woo was really hurt by princess breaking with him huh? I thought that he's just joking...Oh but who knows what Woo was really thinking?He's dumb.. WAIT!! If Woo can manage his true feelings...Then..Maybe i, too can manage what is ahead of me. The truth about that GD!!!

 

Fairy Su started to walk around the room. Opening the door then closing it again. He's still afraid to know what is the truth. Repeating the process again and again. He heard some noises outside the room.