Kangin And Leetuks Humble Abode

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

They arrived at Leetuk and Kangins.  Leetuk’s laugh could be heard outside and the doors were closed. Changmin shook his head as they were greeted by Kangin who had a huge smile on his face.

 

“Have a look see guys, it’s ing awesome”

 

And like natural, the four of them said in unison.

 

“KANGIN LANGUAGE”

 

“Oh Minhae sorry little ones Uncle Kang sorry”He smiled.

 

They walked around listening to Kangin rant about the awesome house they have now, and about wanting to throw parties on the private beach they all share. Leetuk came and took Changmin and Jae off to show them things. Yuhno and KY laughed.

 

“This library is huge Kang you guys really read all these books?” KY asked.

 

“Deh, they are mostly spell books and such”Kangin smiled.

 

Changmin Jae and Leetuk came back and Leetuk took Kangins hand. They all headed to the kitchen.

 

“Wow Tuekie this kitchen is so nice it’s criminal” Jae pouted.

 

“I need to learn how to cook for my husband that’s for sure, Jae you cook so well would you want to teach me?” Leetuk asked.

 

“Sure, we can whip something up fast right now if you’d like” Jae replied.

 

“Omo I’d love too.” Leetuk smiled and he and Jae walked into the prep area of the kitchen.

 

Yuhno Ky Changmin and Kangin all sat down to watch, and in their minds hopefully eat some of Jae’s amazing cooking.

 

“Umma what are you going to make?” Changmin asked.

 

“I was going to show how to make Bossam” Jae smiled putting ingrediants on the counter.

 

“YUM I WILL HAVE 50” Changmin giggled.

 

Jae and Leetuk carefully prepared the dish. Jae going slowly as to show Leetuk how properly to make it. Once done they plated everything and set them down. They all enjoyed the meal, though quick it was good.

 

“Omo this is so good Kamsamnida Jae, I really appreciate it.” Leetuk said hugging Jae.

 

“No worries, and now that your close you can come over to our house and vice versa to learn more” Jae smiled.

 

“I look forward to it.” Leetuk smiled.

 

“Well we better get going we still have to stop at Siwon and Karams. Heechul and Hangeng are probably there already driving them mad” Jae smiled.

 

“Enjoy your nights Princes” Kangin smiled.

 

“Aish, you don’t have to call us that it feels weird” Yuhno chuckled.

 

“Enjoy your night gajog” Leetuk smiled.

 

They left the home smiling and full.  Ky and Jae decided to walk to help digest the food for the babies. Instead the held hands with their lovers and walked to Siwon and Karams new place.

 

“HOLY COW LOOK AT THIS PLACE” Ky said loudly everyone looked and laughed.

 

“it’s quite grand” Jae giggled.

 

They made their way to the door, and Heechul jumped out smiling like he stole something and got away with it.

 

“Why do I get the feeling something is up?” Yuhno giggled.

 

“Chullie they know?” Jae said.

 

“Know  what wait are you guys using mind melding power?” Changmin asked.

 

No Minnie baby Aunty Chullie just has a hard time containing his pride and happy thoughts, it seems the gods allowed them to know the of their baby,  which we will see come on” Jae smiled.

 

KANGTEUKS LIVINGROOM

KANGTEUKS KITCHEN

KANGTEUKS BATHROOM

KANGTEUKS LIBRARY

KANGTEUKS MEDIA COMPUTER TV ROOM

 

 

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA FOR STICKING WITH ME TO DETAIL THESE PARTS 

 

~*~*~*~~*~*k~*~*~*~*~*~~*