He really love you , but why ?

Brother would give up his romance , would you ?

Junhyung POV , 

' Is it that i love ____ too much that I could even say something to Gikwang ? '

' Is there anyway to solve our problem ? ' 

' Should i ask __ to go out with me ? '

' Should i have asked GIkwang to give up because i was his friends ?! ' 

: ' Sigh , i shouldn'thave did that , ' *smacking his head* . 

_____ 's POV , 

I wanted to get a drink , but our dorm was really very empty , and Jandi and Gaeun is asleep , so i decided to just wear a ankle guard to support my ankle and go down to a shop to get my drink , I wore my jacket with a tee and a hip-hop pants with a hotpink boots , I was limping all the way , When i was walking towards the shop , I heard something at the bush , I walked towards the bush and peep inside , It was Junhyung oppa , He was smacking himself , I ran towards him and asked him . 

You : ' OPPA , WHY ARE YOU SMACKING YOUR HEAD ?! ' * Almost to screamming *

Junhyung : ' Oh , nothing, just very confuse , ' * seems very low and upset *

You : ' oh , Do you want to share with me ? Waitwait , i'll get a drink for both of us first , wait for me , '

Junhyung : ' let's walk together , Oh wait , i thought you sprain your ankle , WHY DID YOU COME DOWN ?! '

You : ' I was thristy and my dorm was very empty , got nothing , so i came down . '

Junhyung : ' YOU UH ! , hold my hand  , let walk together ! ' 

You : ' *Junhyung oppa told me to hold his hands , zomg !* , Is that alright ? '

Junhyung : ' Yes , before my palms get cold ! ' 

* hold hands * You : ' * His hands are so warm and big , felt so happy*

We bought 2 coke , one pack or bread with some coconut thingy inside , we headed to the park , we sat down and started talking , When we sat down , He didn't let go my hand , I could feel that he is sweating like as if he just finish dancing .

 

You : ' Oppa , why are you sweating ? ' 

Junhyung , :' Oh.. well... Nothing... ' 

You : ' Are you sure ? '

Junhyung : ' Yeah . ' 

You : ' So oppa , what happened ? why were you smacking head ? '

Junhyung : ' Something happen back at the dorm , don't wish to elaborate . '

You : ' *could  it be Gikwang and Junhyung FOUGHT ? ' Oh , If you don't want it's ok , '

Junhyung : 'Do you mind if i lay my head on your thighs ? ' 

You : ' * HAHHA * , haha , sure .At that point , i couldn't  make up my mind that , who i like , i like Gikwang for being so sweet to me , I like Junhyung for being so cool , and sweet too , Sighh. could i have two ? So Junhyung place his head on my thighs and started saying something , really very sweet , And at that point , he still didn't let go my hands . 

 

Junhyung : ' If you could choose , you would choose Gikwang or me ? ' 

You : ' Well , I can't answer that question , '

Junhyung : ' Could it be me if I would have spoken to you the first day you ? ' 

You : ' Well , it's not like this , Is just that... ' 

Junhyung : ' Can you be my girlfriend ? ' 

You : ' * i stunned , i didn't reply . ' 

Junhyung : ' i knew it , But , I will wait for the answer to come . iloveyou.

You : ' Alright . 'Junhyung stands up , He stared into my eyes , and he kissed me on my cheeks , at that point , my heart bloooomed , and cheeks were really very red . Junhyung told me to get on his back , He carried me back to my dorm , i felt really happy . Could it be that , Junhyung asked me first instead of Gikwang ? sigh , i was really confuse back then . 

Junhyungs POV.

* looking down , smacking my head , someone came * It was ____ , .

 

___ : ' OPPA , WHY ARE YOU SMACKING YOUR HEAD ?! '

Me  : ' Oh , nothing, just very confuse , '

____ : ' oh , Do you want to share with me ? Waitwait , i'll get a drink for both of us first , wait for me , '

Me : ' let's walk together , Oh wait , i thought you sprain your ankle , WHY DID YOU COME DOWN ?! ' * very worried *

___ : ' I was thristy and my dorm was very empty , got nothing , so i came down . '

Me : ' YOU UH ! * i could ask her to hold me hands , Yong junhyung , faster * , hold my hand  , let walk together ! ' 

___ : ' Is that alright ? '

Me : ' Yes , before my palms get cold ! '  * Yes ! , her palms are small and cold , '

I took my coke , she took coke too ! . Bought some bread . and there we go , I didn't want to let her hand go , because at that point of time , i know clearly that i still love her.

____ : ' Oppa , why are you sweating ? ' 

 

Me, :' Oh.. well... Nothing... ' 

___ : ' Are you sure ? '

Me : ' Yeah . ' 

____ : ' So oppa , what happened ? why were you smacking head ? '

Me : ' Something happen back at the dorm , don't wish to elaborate . ' * i don't want to let her be worried*

____ : ' Oh , If you don't want it's ok , '

Me : 'Do you mind if i lay my head on your thighs ? ' * please ? I need you now . * 

____ : ' , haha , sure .'

I knew i should start asking her . 

 

Me : ' If you could choose , you would choose Gikwang or me ? ' 

___ : ' Well , I can't answer that question , '

Me : ' Could it be me if I would have spoken to you the first day you ? ' 

___ : ' Well , it's not like this , Is just that... ' 

Me : ' Can you be my girlfriend ? ' * Finally ! * 

___ : ' ______ ' * I knew it * 

Me : ' i knew it , But , I will wait for the answer to come . iloveyou. * I don't mind waiting , just don't leave me.*

___ : ' Alright . '

I stood up , I had the urge to kiss her , And yes , i did , I kissed her cheeks , She was blushing . HAH , I carried her back , 

Gikwang POV ,

Did i just saw that ? Sighh. Sorry , ___ , i do love you , but...

Story , 

The next day , I went back to my studio with Manager Kim , Gaeun and Jandi , Manager Kim was here to take care of me , while Gaeun and Jandi dance , I couldn't because my ankle was still swelling. I saw Gikwang , I was very happy , I saw Junhyung , My heart bloomed , HAHH ,Junhyung walked to me , 

Junhyung : ' Are you ok ? ' 

You : ' yeah , '

Gikwang : ' Don't practice too much yeah ? * He tapped my head twice , *

Yoseob : ' HAHAH , You this little girl , Get well soon , 'Wagged his eyebrows' . 

You : ' Thanks oppas ! Fighting ! ' 

They went off after a small conversation , I couldn't stop looking at Junhyung , And i know something is up with Gikwang , i guess ,   I couldn't eat cold things , It was summer that period , It's was burning hot , * idk why , in singapore it's 30 and i can manage it , but in korea, i can't argh. * , That day , i went back to dorm because the ankle was being a spoiler , It was too hot , and i decided just to get something cold , i remember that there's a Red bean ice store just down the apartment , so i headed down to get one myself , I sat down and order Redbean ice , Then while I was finding a sit to sit down , I saw Gikwang , He was alone , he looked very low , so i sat next to him , I asked , 

You : ' Oppa! Why are you here ? Shouldn't you go to Musicbank today ? ' 

Gikwang : ' It's 6:50 , there's still long way , then i decided to get myself something . '

You : ' Oh , Oppa , is there something wrong ? '

' Nah , nothing ' 

' Really ? you seem real sad ' 

' Nothing , so how's you and Junhyung ? ' 

' We're just friends , well ... ' 

' Doesn't seem so , he likes you , you know that right ? ' 

' yeah , but i don't really have feelings for him ... ' 

' Then how about me ? ' 

' Oppa....'

' I know the answer , *sigh* , '

' I like you , really , alot , you're like a big brother to me , who is real very good to me , '

' I don't wish to just be your brother.. * Whispered * 

' oppa , again ? ' 

" Nothing , erm , You're not allowed to eat Ice you know that ? It will worsen your injuries , '

' It's toooooo hot ! ' 

' Well , you could bath instead of eating ! ' 

' Hmm , One scoop ? Why not , oppa , you share with me ? * SMILE WIDE *'

' HHA , suresure ^^ '

Out of a sudden , Junhyung walked in , : ' ___ , Why you're eating ice ?'

' Oppa , it's too hot , so i decided to eat ice , then i saw Gikwang oppa here . '

' Oh . ' 

' Don't misunderstand ! ' 

Gikwang : ' Hyung , Really . '

' Well , THEN I CAN I JOIN ? ' * evil smile *

Gikwang and i , : ' Sure. '

I can see Gikwang's face changing , 

Junhyung : ' hmm , It's really very cooling , Gikwang, let's go , it's 5:45 , we need to be there at 6:15 ! . ' 

Gikwang : ' Ohya ! ' 

I ; ' hahha , sure , you guys should get going , '

Gikwang waved to me , he rushed out of the shop , While junhyung said : ' Goodbye kiss ? ' 

I : ' HAHA , '

Junhyung walked to me , Place his soft and sweet lips on my cheeks , I melted !! ^^ .

Then he ran to his van , there goes my prince . I slowly strolled back to my dorm , suddenly my phone rang , * Dingdongdang*

I unlock my phone and saw this , There's two message one from : Gikwang'Oppa , & Junhyung'Oppa <3 . 

Gikwang send me ; 

___ , Please behave yourself ok ?! , Stop eating cold things and don't bath too much cold water , will visit your dorm with BEAST soon Kekeke ^^ , Rest well , Love, Gikwang.

Junhyung send me : 

___ , Please wait for me for everything ok? I wish if you got problem , i would be the first to know but not Gikwang , iloveyou, Takecare , and rest well , Will get you something after musicbank , we'll visit you , loveyou , junhyung.

I was confused , who's to reply , or who's not don't care , I put my phone aside , I heard Gaeun and Jandi's voice , i ran out and gave them a hug , .

Gaeun : ' What happen ?! '

Jandi : ' HUH ?! ' 

I : ' I miss you guys ! ' 

Soon , We heard the bell , we looked at the camera , it was BEAST , Gaeun ran to the door and open it up for them to go in , They bought Grilled chicken , Kimchi , Beer , Soju , Kimchi soup , bread , Rice . Gaeun was sososo happy , Jandi almost died on the spot , I saw yoseob , 

I : ' Yoseobie ! '

Yoseob : ' Hey ! . How's your ankle ? ' 

I : ' Very good ! How did your Musicbank go ? Smooth ?'

Yoseob : ' yeah ! ' 

Junhyung : ' ___ , I got something to show , come follow me . '

I : ' Sorry yoseob , that fierce guy just called me , I'll be back ! ' 

Yoseob smile and continue eating the grilled chicken , 

We went out to the corridor . He started smiling so evil-ish . 

Junhyung : ' I miss you ! , Hug ?! :D ' 

I : ' Hahah , Alrightalright ! ' 

*huggg * 

I : ' can let me go already ? ' 

' Can't , I will never let you go , not even when the sky falls down ! ' 

I don't know why , i teared , Junhyung : ' Why are you crying ? ' 

I said : ' I love you , don't let me go please ? ' 

Junhyung : ' I promise. ' 

Yoseob , Hyunseung , Doojun , Dongwoon , Geaun , Jandi and GIKWANG saw everything , they started wooo-ing , I looked at Gikwang , He did the thumbs up action , and he smiled , I smile at him , HAHA , 

That night was so memorable , Junhyung and i didn't let go of us at all , we held hands , hugged nonstop , We was veryvery bored , Doojun said : ' Junhyung , Let __ catch a breath while you finish this soju , ' 

Junhyung : ' FINE ! ' There goes him drinking as if it's plain water ! . 

Doojun : ' Ok , let's play True or Dare ! ' Everyone agreed , Junhyung held me hands again . 

* bottle spinning , stopped at Gikwang . * , Gikwang said , truth . 

Junhyung asked : ' If you and your bestest friend likes the same girl , would you give her up and wish them the best ? ' 

Gikwang said : I would ... , ' Yoseob POV : . Something is really wrong , i guess Gikwang and Junhyung liked __ at the same time..'

Continue with the game , Gikwang spinned the bottle , Stopped at me . I was shocked , 

i said , truth . Gikwang asked : ' If you ever feel that your boyfriend aren't being good to you , would you break up with him and go to a good person who always love you non-stop ? 

At that point of time , i knew their hinting each other . I said : ' I think , Junhyung * i held up his hand* will never break my heart . I kiss him at his cheeks.' Gikwang smiled . 

I spinned , it was Gaeun . She said, Dare , I said ,: ' i dare you to show oppa's your kiddy photo , IT WAS DANM HILARIOUS ! ,HAH , She was shy ! Hahah , she said, __ , Beware uh , when you're sleeping , Junhyung oppa is not beside you ^^ ' I was like : ' HAHA . '  She spinned , it was Junhyung , Junhyung said , Dare , Gikwang dare him to kiss me in my lips ! . I stared into his eyes with his beautiful done eyeliner , he place his lips on mine , and there we go , i could feel that my heart bloomed , it was melted !. HAH . I blushed like a mad person. HAHA,  next was Yoseob , We dared him to Drink a special drink we made , It was Soju , beer , Coke , Sprite , Soya sause . hAHA , HE drank and he spit out immediately , It was too boring because of Gikwang and Junhyung hinting each other and it was also late , Junhyung was drunk , Gikwang , Doojun , Yoseob and the others were sleep , I wasn't . I took out my blanket and covered Junhyung , I took more blanket to cover all of them. I sat at the balcony with a cup of 3 in 1 coffee , sitting and think through alot of things, Suddenly , I felt someone awake , it was Yoseobie ! . I smiled at him , i took one more chair and made him one more cup of coffee , He suddenly said 

' I know Junhyung and Gikwang both like you right ? ' 

' I'm confuse , Oppa . how ? ' 

' But , __ You love Junhyung ? '

' I do , I really do ' 

' Then Gikwang ? ' 

' *i thought* , I said , i treat him as my brother,  the brother i love .that's all. '

' Really ? ' 

' yeah ! ' 

' Don't make me disappointed ok ? junhyung is a reckless person , you know right ? '

' Ok !, yes i do , ' 

' yoseob , can i find you everytime i need help ? ' 

' My pleasure ! , you're my sister now ^^ ' 

' Haha , yay !. ' * I cheered softly * . 

After the cup of coffee , Yoseob went back to sleep , I was alone again , I sat beside Junhyung , Place his head at my thigh , I his hair , I kiss his cheeks , and i feel asleep ... 

Gikwang POV ,

Finally , __ , You finally said that word , i guess i should leave you alone now ? Sigh , Nevermind , i'll be your Guardian angel , your brother , remember , i'll be there everytime you need me ! . 

Doojun POV , 

i wish nothing will happen between both of them ...

Yoseob POV

__ is a good nice girl , I wish that she'll get her happiness . ^^ . Keke.

Junhyung POV , 

I finally have her to be my girlfriend, i love you .. ! 

 

I'm finally done with chapter 2 ! . Comment about this yeah ?! It's kinda boring.